onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deakin staying until end march, possibly end of season

Vale

Deakin has lost the trust of fans and shareholders because he has been involved in misleading people on so many fronts. More than that he has completely lacked judgement in what he got involved with, because it was so far off the rails it was all bound to crash. So it is hard to see how he can come back from that but the terms and conditions of his employment contract will presumably be honoured. When someone is leaving it is not unusual for the time to be flexed if there is mutual benefit. I guess one has to have sympathy with his family / dependents and hope he leaves when he is able to find other work but nontheless asap.

Advert

I would guess our stand-up comedian Mike Lloyd. Lloyd is more than a ****ing snake.

He knows nothing. Maybe that's why his track record includes ....

" 2000 -----Mike Lloyds 'business empire' collapsed with debts of £850,000. The Royal was placed in the hands of the receivers along with the rest of Mr Lloyds business interests."

http://www.thepotteries.org/buildings/theatre_royal.htm

To lose suggests he had something in the first place.

No sane person trusted Deakin from the start. Only a buffoon would place trust in a man with such a silly hair, tan and sinister grin.

Deakin has lost the trust of fans and shareholders because he has been involved in misleading people on so many fronts. More than that he has completely lacked judgement in what he got involved with, because it was so far off the rails it was all bound to crash. So it is hard to see how he can come back from that but the terms and conditions of his employment contract will presumably be honoured. When someone is leaving it is not unusual for the time to be flexed if there is mutual benefit. I guess one has to have sympathy with his family / dependents and hope he leaves when he is able to find other work but nontheless asap.

It was originally supposed to be until the end of February, just after the EGM.

Isn't it ironic how it's now been extended to March, which will then see him reach twelve months in this role? :rolleyes:

Doesn't he qualify for some sort of 'pay-off' as he will then have been in the role for twelve months? :unsure:

It was originally supposed to be until the end of February, just after the EGM.

Isn't it ironic how it's now been extended to March, which will then see him reach twelve months in this role? :rolleyes:

Doesn't he qualify for some sort of 'pay-off' as he will then have been in the role for twelve months? :unsure:

No, he should'nt get a pay off, he resigned.

I think you are giving him far to easy a ride Warren. Surely his terms and conditions do not include him being a liar and a crook. This would normally be gross misconduct wouldn't it? Flexed if mutually beneficial, well mutually beneficial to whom? Deakin plus A.N.Other who needs his vote at an EGM/AGM with his dodgey shares, or Port Vale football club for whom he works? If I'd behaved liked him I'd already be on the dole and my family would be taking the consequences for my behaviour even though it is not their fault. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for him, and even less for Miller.. "the brains" behind the scam. And I hope neither ever work again except grafting cleaning out the Paddock bogs. Even that is a bit insulting to the paddock bog cleaners.

you are a very nice person warren,personally i hope the basterd never finds work again and ends up living in a carboard box in a bus station ,while all his family change theres names and move very far away to leave the oduis little **** alone and destuite.and yes i do wish the same on lloyd,miller and oliver

So any new signings on the playing front are a no-no. Even loan players have to go back.

But a chance for Perry to keep earning his whopping salary for another few months and alienate the fans further in the process? No problem.

Sums up the shambles of PVFC at present rather well really!

On top of that they'll probably give him a golden handshake?:rolleyes:

He shouldn't even be at the club, never mind until the end of March, he should be sacked, along with the other piece of ****.

The argument for sacking is a persuasive one, but surely we need to have a board that is quorate to enact club business? So my guess is that with the demise of Miller, Deakin is required to make up board numbers while serving his notice.

The argument for sacking is a persuasive one, but surely we need to have a board that is quorate to enact club business? So my guess is that with the demise of Miller, Deakin is required to make up board numbers while serving his notice.

With no Miller how can we be quorate? Deakin makes the number up to 3 so if he went it would make no difference! The whole setup is now acting against the clubs memo and articles and as such how can ANY decisions be binding on PVFC?

Archived