onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deakins hiding in his office

Vale

Another idea......has anyone got any ladders we could just put them up against his window and shout questions to him through the window that would be ace!!! we could take it in turns to ask a question....

Enjoyed that today its just another thorn in their side while we are waiting for the legals

I heard Bratty's got some ladders

Advert

Another idea......has anyone got any ladders we could just put them up against his window and shout questions to him through the window that would be ace!!! we could take it in turns to ask a question....

Enjoyed that today its just another thorn in their side while we are waiting for the legals

finally... someone has come up with the answer

this is the way to win the war !

Quality :)

This is the best thread ever. I have laughed my head off. Well done to all involved.

Strange as it may be but with all that increased hospitality the club now has non of us were ever asked if we wanted a brew or even a spoonful of custard.

Strange as it may be but with all that increased hospitality the club now has non of us were ever asked if we wanted a brew or even a spoonful of custard.

The only thing i was offerd was a set of handcuffs:(,tight gits eh melv? Hope that little rat b***ard will be there all week:)

The only thing i was offerd was a set of handcuffs:(,tight gits eh melv? Hope that little rat b***ard will be there all week:)

But you turned the handcuffs offer down.

I heard you say "Im not avin them sort I want furry one's";)

Who has a megaphone just lying around???? My question would be "where's the beef baby". Not very insightful, but I just like it.

It's given me an idea though.

When the Yanks wanted to get General Noriega out of his hidey hole in Panama some years ago they played heavy metal at him, full blast, until he came out.

You've got a megaphone and I've got a couple of Black Sabbath albums. :)

When the Yanks wanted to get General Noriega out of his hidey hole in Panama some years ago they played heavy metal at him, full blast, until he came out.

Good thinking. Maybe Motorhead, more local. "Bomber" would be my choice. Or better still, Discharge.

Then you should talk to myself and old bycars:yes:

Archived