Stoke Relegation Thread

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently just announced the the crowd over the tannoy 25,308 🤣🤣🤣

Interestingly I was sat next to the Stoke official who works out their home attendances, he hadn't gone to QPR so called in to watch us today. I asked him what he thought the crowd was this afternoon?

They are the most fragile supporters in club football. The weakest chinned, the most fickle, the most bluntly demanding. They don’t care about us at all and the multiple anti Vale threads that ru

Posted Images

Latest communique to special agent Jones. Another successful week, hope your tactic of not conceding until the 82 minute pays off. You are probably right, Peter Coates will have nodded off by then. Agreed with your idea of turning the league upside down and convincing the chairmen Sjoke are top. Recommend when he mentions Bryn always crying on the radio you tell him it's tears of joy at being top. Good idea to drop Butland it was becoming too obvious you had turned him. Anyway keep up the good work onward and downward, funds flooding in for your statue. Keep the faith.

• Haha 1

Their attendances are embarrassing. Pathetic.

I thought they were the "best fans in the country"?

Their attendances have halved! And I'm not buying that their "official" attendances are accurate, there is no chance it was 20,000 last night!

We've had Smurthwaite single handedly destroy the club while we've been messing around in Division 4 and the attendances still remain around the same!

Awful awful "fans".

• Like 1

Oh joy of joys......

I recall the pain of reading their Port vale relegation thread @ the bloatcake  two seasons ago, how excited they all were back then......

I endured watching them last night v an equally woefull Huddersfield. Stoke had ZERO shots on target in nigh on 96 minutes, in all my years I don't recall seeing a side manage THAT before.....

Icing on the cake??

I got on them LARGE to be relegated at 6/1 a couple of months ago, just 7/4 this morning.....

Many thanks Mr Coates & bet 365 for covering the bet!!!!...🤣😁

ONLY fly in the ointment is of course the IDJIT manager HAS to be sacked today.....

SURELY??.....🤔🤣

• Haha 1