Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
George

Stoke Relegation Thread

5 hours ago, Doha said:

...No wonder I'm paying so much <ovf censored> national insurance with the net drain on society those Troglodytes are.

Gormless, mouth breathing amoeba-like cattle, shuffling around Hanley with their red and white tops perilously stretched over their porcine, bin-bag full of custard like bodies, grazing from a Greggs paper bag with teeth as golden yellow as the sauage roll pastry they're chewing on open-mouthed, on their weekly shuffle to the Job Centre to sign on before popping into Poundstretcher to spend Doha's redistributed DWP money on value grain Vodka, frozen horseburgers and diabetes sweets for their feral offspring.

I ******* hate Stoke fans, me.

Each and every one.

Urchins.

p.s. Werrington is a helmet. 

Sounds about right, to me!!

5 hours ago, Doha said:

Fixed that for you.

--

No wonder I'm paying so much <ovf censored> national insurance with the net drain on society those Troglodytes are.

Gormless, mouth breathing amoeba-like cattle, shuffling around Hanley with their red and white tops perilously stretched over their porcine, bin-bag full of custard like bodies, grazing from a Greggs paper bag with teeth as golden yellow as the sauage roll pastry they're chewing on open-mouthed, on their weekly shuffle to the Job Centre to sign on before popping into Poundstretcher to spend Doha's redistributed DWP money on value grain Vodka, frozen horseburgers and diabetes sweets for their feral offspring.

I ******* hate Stoke fans, me.

Each and every one.

Urchins.

p.s. Werrington is a helmet. 

Thanks for those wonderful moments, highlights the 3rd goal and the puddle. Also it must  be the worst tackle ever where the recipient has stood up I still wince ever time I see it.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Thanks for those wonderful moments, highlights the 3rd goal and the puddle. Also it must  be the worst tackle ever where the recipient has stood up I still wince ever time I see it.

I saw Aspins leg bend sideways and when he got up and walked on it I thought he was superman... and Swanny was laughing all the time with his clearance.

Edited by Davebrad

Shall we launch a crowd funding page to get Jonesy’s contract extended?

the stupid lardies on Radio Sjoke saying having Pulis back would be a backward step - they seem to be forgetting that playing in league 1 would be a bit of a setback as well!!! 

• Like 1

Definitely heading down and after hours of careful analysis, I think I’ve found out why.

Butland - Vastly overrated

BMI - Crap

Batth - League 1 defender

Lindsay - See above

Allen - Crap

Ndiaye - Can’t wait to get away

Etebo - See above

Ince - Middle road Champ player

Vokes - Lump

Campbell - Vastly overrated

The rest of the squad continues in a similar vein. Just because you have ‘names’ in your squad, doesn’t make it a good squad.

• Thanks 1

Fun article in today's Guardian about the state of these. The comments are good...

I hope that they don’t win for a long time yet. Awfully abusive fans and an awful style of football (rugby). They embarrassed the premier league by their presence and the sooner they are out of the championship the better.

Am I the only one on here who has no sympathy for Stoke?

Horrible club, horrible fans. Let's hope they drop right out of the football league.

Horrible club with some horrible players and fans.

and my favourite...

Stoke need someone like mark Hughes.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2019/sep/18/nathan-jones-stoke-city-championship-where-going-wrong-worst-start-century