Stoke Relegation Thread

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently just announced the the crowd over the tannoy 25,308 🤣🤣🤣

Interestingly I was sat next to the Stoke official who works out their home attendances, he hadn't gone to QPR so called in to watch us today. I asked him what he thought the crowd was this afternoon?

They are the most fragile supporters in club football. The weakest chinned, the most fickle, the most bluntly demanding. They don’t care about us at all and the multiple anti Vale threads that ru

Posted Images

If we hadn't conceded that awful injury time header against Scunthorpe we'd be playing these rats in L1 next season. We'd beat Exeter in the PO final.

The funniest thing about the scum going down is the financial nuclear explosion it would cause for them FFP wise. 

I thought I'd watch a fair bit of that just to see what all the fuss is about.

They look like a bunch of individuals in complete disarray. Lots of poor body language and people who don't seem to know their jobs. Outside of possession they look dreadful, on the ball a lot better. Even though they were poor today they still managed to create two or three big chances that they couldn't convert.

Powell could easily have had two red cards in that minute or so when he lost his head. He looked desperate to get himself sent off, maybe they have to wait their turn to get in the showers since social distancing came in.

12 minutes ago, Santa said:

I thought I'd watch a fair bit of that just to see what all the fuss is about.

They look like a bunch of individuals in complete disarray. Lots of poor body language and people who don't seem to know their jobs. Outside of possession they look dreadful, on the ball a lot better. Even though they were poor today they still managed to create two or three big chances that they couldn't convert.

Powell could easily have had two red cards in that minute or so when he lost his head. He looked desperate to get himself sent off, maybe they have to wait their turn to get in the showers since social distancing came in.

Did you clock the two Middlesbrough coaches doing the CV19 elbow tap thing instead of a handshake at the final whistle, and then immediately after did a cheek to cheek hug? Fcking idiots. 

Edited by Doha

Not wanting to count my chickens or anything but if Nathan Jones can keep Luton up and send Stoke down I'll be chipping in for him to get the keys to the city. A living legend. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Emile said:

Not wanting to count my chickens or anything but if Nathan Jones can keep Luton up and send Stoke down I'll be chipping in for him to get the keys to the city. A living legend. 

"God willing"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Doha said:

Did you clock the two Middlesbrough coaches doing the CV19 elbow tap thing instead of a handshake at the final whistle, and then immediately after did a cheek to cheek hug? Fcking idiots. 

I think I saw Ronnie Jepson up to something or other. He never was the sharpest tool in the box.

Had an afternoon painting (door frames incase you wanted to know 🙂 ).  Sport seems all over the place. But the BBC report on how bad Stoke were makes me laugh. I dont have a gripe with them as a club and would like to be in the league they are. It will be nice to have the derby games again after next season, but if things go bad we may miss them on the way down.

Edited by ginginator
  • Like 1