George

Stoke Relegation Thread

I think o Neil is a good manager but does he really need a relegation on his CV? He could win the playoffs and decide to stay at Northern Ireland instead, resigning from Stoke in March and leave them to scrap for 4th bottom 

• Thanks 1

I do wonder if a Stoke relegation does us an favours if we joined them in league 1? Yes we would get a derby, but my fear is that they would directly compete with us for players. 

In the past this was not a problem as the financial gulf was not that big and mattered less. These days it certainly does. 

16 hours ago, ollyandpatch said:

Interestingly I was sat next to the Stoke official who works out their home attendances, he hadn't gone to QPR so called in to watch us today. I asked him what he thought the crowd was this afternoon? He said 14,798 with 868 from Colchester......!

I thought Diane Abbot worked that out for them.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

I do wonder if a Stoke relegation does us an favours if we joined them in league 1? Yes we would get a derby, but my fear is that they would directly compete with us for players. 

In the past this was not a problem as the financial gulf was not that big and mattered less. These days it certainly does. 

Next season they will receive £20 m in parachute payments which even that bunch of imbeciles could cobble together a good league 1 side with. If they stay up I reckon they will still struggle as they have some of our agents still embedded there such as Imbula and they will take up a fair chunk of that money 

Ideally I would like them to stay up this season and be relegated next season whilst we pass them on the way up. 

• Like 1

I dont know Tony Scholes would waste £20m on pencils and still get a pay rise. Maybe he is the man we should be erecting a statue of at Vale Park ?  Certainly been there longer than most managers, is he a Vale agent in deep ,deep,  cover.

2 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

I dont know Tony Scholes would waste £20m on pencils and still get a pay rise. Maybe he is the man we should be erecting a statue of at Vale Park ?  Certainly been there longer than most managers, is he a Vale agent in deep ,deep,  cover.

He could well be our agents Mr.X, who they all actually report in to. 

• Haha 1

Anyone else noticed agent O’Neill’s blotchy Ferguson/Clough esque face ?  Is it all due to his hidden stash of Cold War vodka ?

Also available on special offer of 1 ruble per 3 litre bottle from Bargain Boozeski.

😎😎😎

Edited by RailwayRowdy

34 minutes ago, RailwayRowdy said:

Anyone else noticed agent O’Neill’s blotchy Ferguson/Clough esque face ?  Is it all due to his hidden stash of Cold War vodka ?

He likes a dram does our Michael. Some scum fans didn't want him at first as allegedly he had recently been done for drink driving.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Not sure if someone has posted this already!! But it’s simply spectacular!

Anytime they pipe up about how great their support is, we need to ensure we send them this.

Looks like O’Neill may already be planning a life after Stoke.

Just noticed a horse in the 8pm at Kempton tonight named “Agent Of Fortune” ! 

Just put £10 on it at 9/2.

Its fate surely. Isn’t it ? 

17 hours ago, RailwayRowdy said:

Looks like O’Neill may already be planning a life after Stoke.

Just noticed a horse in the 8pm at Kempton tonight named “Agent Of Fortune” ! 

Just put £10 on it at 9/2.

Its fate surely. Isn’t it ? 

Excellent work. Donate those £55 winnings to Oxfam and they could dig a well and cesspit and provide 450 stoke city supporters with clean drinking water for a year.

Just watched the highlights back from the tinpot trophy game and re-read the match thread on here. Just wanted to keep you all updated that nothings changed and I still really fćuking HATE them.

Get them down. 

• Like 1

On 16/02/2020 at 22:06, Joe B said:

Anytime they pipe up about how great their support is, we need to ensure we send them this.

Monkey Dust and lard,never a good mixture.

On 16/02/2020 at 21:33, Iron Curtain said:

Not sure if someone has posted this already!! But it’s simply spectacular!

Quality IC. I know Hughill scored so hope that's his goal we saw which makes it even better. He loves scoring against Sjoke. Hughill the gift that keeps on giving.

19 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Quality IC. I know Hughill scored so hope that's his goal we saw which makes it even better. He loves scoring against Sjoke. Hughill the gift that keeps on giving.

That is indeed Hugills goal! 🙂

• Like 1

When you bear in mind that the instalments on his sell-on clause are paying for Norm to **** off, he really is the gift that keeps on giving. 

• Like 1