George

Stoke Relegation Thread

2 hours ago, valeparklife said:

Well I never!

What about the FL?

Don't know but MK Dons and Bradford do.  In fact, I'm pretty sure MK Dons' attendances are random figures chosen by computer.

• Haha 1

When our noisy cousins down the road were threatened with relegation from the Premiership, a university based economic "Expert" predicted that the City of Stoke on Trent would suffer economically to the tune of a few hundred millions.
This has got me thinking,can anyone point out who or what has suffered from their deserved (In my opinion) demise ? because as sure as hell I can't.
Radio Stoke that bastion of equality where football is concerned made a big play on this saying many times what a tragedy it would be for the local economy if Denis Smiths side were relegated, obviously that came to pass and now they are marooned at the foot of the Championship, does this mean the end of Stoke on Trent as we know it or do you think it will survive ?
Pie sales are down at the Brit, empty seats don't eat or drink much.
  • Haha 1

Sorry In Italy on holiday, is it Bryn crying again? He blubbs that much and that often I'm never sure whether they've won or lost. Great result by Agent Jones, saved his job. Keep up the good work Nathan, there is nothing like giving them hope only to have it dashed.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

Sorry In Italy on holiday, is it Bryn crying again? He blubbs that much and that often I'm never sure whether they've won or lost. Great result by Agent Jones, saved his job. Keep up the good work Nathan, there is nothing like giving them hope only to have it dashed.

Good outcome today for agent Jones, keeps him in situ for a bit longer but with Huddersfield’s win they stay bottom.

couldnt have worked out better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This week it's "Jones in. I always knew he'd turn it around". After the home defeat by Fulham in a fortnight, it'll be "Jones out, The job's too big for him. I never thought it was the right appointment" The best fans in football 🤪

1 hour ago, mattpvfc said:

Have you heard this cock on radio Stoke

Who, Blakeman?!

Showed again today that he's a massive Stoke fan......

Caller : Hi. All right Lee?

Blakeman : I'm more than all right (after today's result)

He then later stated that "me and Liam Lawrence are still coming down from cloud 9 after that winner".

Impartial my arse! Fits in with what an arrogant & condescending tvvat he's been about Vale fans in the past.

Utter utter tool!

Edited by The Kalamazoo Kid
  • Like 1

Agents,I believe,are allowed one win.30000 against Fulham,in 2 weeks time now the playoffs are in sight(with a telescope).Be warned Nathan ,any more wins will not be tolerated.If anyone wishes to listen to the cock who was on the radio he was invited to phone in on Monday so Blakeman could hear his un pi55ed up voice.

On 04/10/2019 at 07:58, Nofinikea said:

I am hopeful that he can pull a shock win out of the bag at Swansea and keep his job...

Do you know which numbers are going to be pulled out for the lottery? 😁

Who, Blakeman?!
Showed again today that he's a massive Stoke fan......
Caller : Hi. All right Lee?
Blakeman : I'm more than all right (after today's result)
He then later stated that "me and Liam Lawrence are still coming down from cloud 9 after that winner".
Impartial my arse! Fits in with what an arrogant & condescending tvvat he's been about Vale fans in the past.
Utter utter tool!
Embarrassing