onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke Relegation Thread

George

This is not a wind up. EFL chairman Rick Parry has been covertly filmed saying it's rumoured that the recently installed owners deliberately put the club into admin as part of a fraudulent scheme in relation to money being bet on them to be relegated.

Advert

I despair at how football has been ruined by global interests, in the so called bad old days clubs were mainly run by a board of directors whose only interest was that  there  home town club did well, now Sky has come along and in my humble opinion ruined  the game. 

Coates said that the Premier league would improve  the national side, well that ended up well.

It's all greed by the likes of Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham, stuff the rest of the football league.

Personally the sooner they sod off and form a European league the better for the rest of us.

10 hours ago, Conrad said:

I can see Wigan escaping the 12 point deduction, god I hope I’m right..

Wigan's owners are Next Leader Fund,who purchased the club last month from IEC,which is fronted by a professional poker player.Both are Hong Kong companies that appear to be linked.The ownership includes a loan of £28.77 m made to Wigan at an interest rate of 8% that could rise to 20% if payments are defaulted.On the loans,nothing  appears to be registered  at Companies House?

This fit and proper testing system doesn't seem to be working?

11 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Wigan's owners are Next Leader Fund,who purchased the club last month from IEC,which is fronted by a professional poker player.Both are Hong Kong companies that appear to be linked.The ownership includes a loan of £28.77 m made to Wigan at an interest rate of 8% that could rise to 20% if payments are defaulted.On the loans,nothing  appears to be registered  at Companies House?

This fit and proper testing system doesn't seem to be working?

Shell companies and tax havens, what a surprise

33 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

Wigan loosing 12 points isn't enough for them on the bloatcake.....

They NOW saying on there that they want the SAME for Sheff Weds!!....😁😂 

I had quite an exchange of opinion with my best mate over it last night, he's a lardie. 

He was also hoping for Sheffield Wednesday, Birmingham or Derby to be deducted points. 

My reply was if the team with the biggest budget for transfers and wages are wishing ill luck on others to preserve their status then it shows how the mighty have fallen. 

They are literally hoping for anything. They have already been given a possible get out of jail card by the Wigan debacle, how many more do they want !! 

Compare their luck with Wigan to our own misfortune. 

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Their future depends on 365, but gambling  advertising is becoming unwelcome  in football,  Fair Play is the more likely constraint on a complete clear out. 

Win some lose some,Fosse.At least the owners wont have to  fork out when the ground would have been trashed,again.

Stoke playing Barnsley today. I watched Barnsley on TV earlier in the season. They looked OK going forward but then jogged back when they lost the ball and the opposition scored. I thought they were unprofessional. But they have changed manager and seem to be building on their strengths. So wow Stoke could really be in the departure lounge if they lose at home today. I can't believe Butland is still in goal; I only ever see games where he makes a serious mistake!??

Archived