onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke Relegation Thread

George

Advert

9 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Massive game on Saturday, I think it will be Huddersfield, Luton and one other for the drop, can only see Barnsley being the only team in the bottom 3 that could escape the drop. A draw will be a better result for Barnsley.

Be positive man, a win would be a better result for Barnsley 

It's amazing how important confidence is for a team and how a few bad results changes things in a flash. I can't quite believe that Stoke and Huddersfield are down with the dead men because they've both got players who were in the top flight 12 months ago and both have paid out big sums of money for players. On paper both ought to be at the top. But I know, I know, games are played on grass and not paper.

I thought Butland looked awful, the fist goal especially. Was the ball over the line for the second? The third was a wonderful strike, like an arrow into the corner. Bowers, Johnson and Lawrence sounded suicidal.

O'Neill is starting to chop and change and swap things around - always a sign of desperation and does nothing for team spirit and cohesion.

They look slow at the back and not very creative going forwards. It might go down to the last game or two.

Confidence has clearly ebbed away at The Britannia Stadium (and away for that matter!) Perhaps if the rumour is true, it will at least make Nathan Smith think carefully before committing to a side that is potentially going to be in a lower division next season!

4 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Demand ,on the Bloat,for a PPE,social distancing demonstration at the Incinerator,on Saturday.How can those fat ******* social distance ?

If they buy PPE does it count as having demonstrated or do they have to be there in person? Have they found a sponsor yet?

4 minutes ago, ginginator said:

Wigan have just gone into Adminstration 😞 

Wow. Out of nowhere.

Our our friends Begbies Traynor have been drafted in.

I wonder if they'll top their run of Bratt, Ryder, and Smurthwaite?

3 minutes ago, ginginator said:

Standard deduction is 12 points. Whether they apply it due to the Covid crisis I am unsure. Macc got their penalty though so then probably will.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53247333

Won their last 3 games, so  not impossible for them to stay up. 8 more points  than the rubbish, perhaps last night`s result could be decisive.

Archived