onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke Relegation Thread

George

Advert

19 minutes ago, Doha said:

When I start a new save on football manager I always go into the database editor and give their entire squad snapped cruciates.

If you really fcūking hate them clap your hands.

Clap clap. Fake fans. No one there. Funeral parlour atmosphere. Compare and contrast with Vale. Real football for real fans,

I’ve never wanted us to play them as much as I do right now. Next season is too long to wait. West Brom looked like they couldn’t be ersed for the most part because they didn’t need to be.  Seriously, how many of those players, man for man would we swap, based on current form and commitment?  I’d love RS to play the first week of P&G again to remind their deluded callers of their ridiculous spouting, then gleefully ram it down their red and white throats. Vale! Vale! Vale!

Is anyone else finding Stoke even more arrogant than they are normally. They’re a team that two seasons ago were in the Premiership. When in the Premiership they had a problem scoring goals, however in the January transfer window they did not spend any money in forwards, which subsequently led to relegation. 
They then didn’t purchase any forwards and struggled in the Championship even though they were clear favourites to win the league. IMO they’ve still not strengthened in this area, however they  have gone out spending lots of money on poor players that are rejects from other clubs. These wastes of space have been given big and lengthy contracts. I wonder if this has been financed solely through parachute payments and not from the owners personal bank account. This time last year SCFC were reported to be over £100m in debt to the owners, this figure will have increased by now . Allegedly they run two businesses and charge SCFC to use all the facilities even when playing at the Brit, this is done by a lot of owners if not all. We’ve seen it ourselves with our previous owner(I refuse to use his name).

So now they think they can just go and cause disruption to any club by getting linked with their manager. The mighty SCFC as they seem to think they are, think they can do whatever they want and have whatever they want. How wrong they are. The question I ask is how much money do they have to spend before they breach the Fair Play rules.

10 hours ago, Doha said:

Are you over in May? I'm pondering home end tickets at Forest on May 2nd. :laugh: Vale finish the previous Saturday. Watching the scum getting sent down on the final day in person would be magic. Two divisions of Vale should make the trip. One to go the game and the other to prepare bridge banners all down the A50.

Not a bad shout that, I've never been to Forest either. Might be out of luck though, doubt they'll last until the final day at this rate.

9 hours ago, Old fort said:

I’ve never wanted us to play them as much as I do right now. Next season is too long to wait. West Brom looked like they couldn’t be ersed for the most part because they didn’t need to be.  Seriously, how many of those players, man for man would we swap, based on current form and commitment?  I’d love RS to play the first week of P&G again to remind their deluded callers of their ridiculous spouting, then gleefully ram it down their red and white throats. Vale! Vale! Vale!

If we carry on playing well & they're still in that position by new year, I wouldn't be too upset about getting them 3rd round if we're still in it. I wouldn't really want any from their squad (although Gregory was decent for Millwall).

When  will Peter Coates realise its not the managers fault its the players, 5 managers in 2 years 🤔. They have got players who think they are Premier league. The bad news is if they bothered to look in the mirror they will find a League 1 player staring back at them. Think that's the problem Agent Jones had players who wouldn't listen to him as he was a lower league manager . Where as they are , oh yes foot on the accelerator to being lower league players. 

But hey carry on Mr Coates get another manager in and thank goodness players aren't the sharpest tool in the box.

Archived