onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Conceding late goals first half, last minute second half could this be, because we over load the box by pulling everybody back to try and keep it out that the defenders don't know which player to pick up may be try less players in the box and stop giving silly free kicks away.

25 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

I love that people think they can slate one or more of the following: the team, the players, the signings, the manager... yet you slate one of their posts by pointing out how stupid it is and they turn into babies that get all upset and mard arse about it.

Harden up snow flake... if you fly the flag for opinions be prepared for people to give your theirs! 

Oh the irony in that last paragraph 😂

I think Worrall was my MOM and that was before I heard he’d broken his nose after 5 minutes. It was an excellent performance by the team bar their goal. We have dominated all 3 league matches this season and yet only picked up 3 points. When we all saw the opening fixtures some thought we wouldn’t get a point over the first 5 games. 

I love that people think they can slate one or more of the following: the team, the players, the signings, the manager... yet you slate one of their posts by pointing out how stupid it is and they turn into babies that get all upset and mard arse about it.
Harden up snow flake... if you fly the flag for opinions be prepared for people to give your theirs! 
Oh the irony.... beef flap telling snow flakes to harden up!! You couldn't write it, this from a poster who's toys come out the pram and dishes out blocks on posters who have a different opinion to his own.

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Hahahah.Your post is the height of irony.

I’m prepared to listen to other opinions if they are posted in a rounded way. But you didn’t post an opinion just called me stupid. Haha

If saying that I don’t believe the way we have started the season is enough of an improvement or that certain players are not good enough is slagging them off then god help every footballer and fan around the country. 

Harden up snowflake? What you coming out with next? Your dads harder than my dad? Grow up man, post a proper opinion instead of telling people what they should think. 

6 minutes ago, dantheman said:

Hahahah.Your post is the height of irony.

I’m prepared to listen to other opinions if they are posted in a rounded way. But you didn’t post an opinion just called me stupid. Haha

If saying that I don’t believe the way we have started the season is enough of an improvement or that certain players are not good enough is slagging them off then god help every footballer and fan around the country. 

Harden up snowflake? What you coming out with next? Your dads harder than my dad? Grow up man, post a proper opinion instead of telling people what they should think. 

Saying you are stupid is an opinion.  What's your problem??

10 minutes ago, dantheman said:

That’s not what you said. You said it was “an awful performance” from the Vale.

It wasn’t an awful performance at all... it was a stupid comment so I pointed that out.

7 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

That’s not what you said. You said it was “an awful performance” from the Vale.

It wasn’t an awful performance at all... it was a stupid comment so I pointed that out.

In your opinion...

I blindly follow the vale but will not blindly post that we are better than what we are as I think you may be doing. Salford were there for the taking and we were not god enough to complete the job because as another poster has said we carry a number of players who just aren’t good enough mainly in midfield. 

Still onwards to Tuesday and three points

1 hour ago, dantheman said:

In your opinion...

I blindly follow the vale but will not blindly post that we are better than what we are as I think you may be doing. Salford were there for the taking and we were not god enough to complete the job because as another poster has said we carry a number of players who just aren’t good enough mainly in midfield. 

Still onwards to Tuesday and three points

Who do you think we are carrying in midfield?

IMO we didn’t finish the job on Saturday due to poor finishing and a keepers mistake, not down to us carrying players. 

12 hours ago, Class personified said:

I think Worrall was my MOM and that was before I heard he’d broken his nose after 5 minutes. It was an excellent performance by the team bar their goal. We have dominated all 3 league matches this season and yet only picked up 3 points. When we all saw the opening fixtures some thought we wouldn’t get a point over the first 5 games. 

I was one of them, but more like 10 games.

Have you looked at September?!!

To be unbeaten and disappointed so far seems remarkable.

It could, of course, tilt either way, but it's good to know that we are competing, which is a vast improvement.

The disappointment at throwing 3 points away is understandable but when the fixtures were released most of us would have been more than happy to be 3 unbeaten, with 2 of those games being away from home.

Looking at the stats on Saturday we had 13 shots, 6 on target and 7 corners, which for an away team is excellent. Also, we managed 16 shots against Northampton plus 10 against Colchester, which says to me that we’re competitive, we just need to be a bit more clinical.

One other point, Chris Neal was always going to have a good game against us.  OK, you could argue we were a bit wasteful, but I thought a little unlucky with a couple of the efforts on goal.

Archived