Fosse69

Match Thread: LC1 Port Vale v Burton Albion

Not a bad game,, they were far quicker at the start , good movement turn of pace n touch nice goal ,,took us a while to.settle into the game and improved to create chances.
Gibbons been excellent harsh yellow, monty has a good periods same as worrall n conlon but midfield they always have a runner spare and quickly turn defence into attack..
Really need to work on throw ins no support or movement may as well foul throw n give them the ball.
Overall quite pleasing with the diff in standard of players

1 minute ago, elav trop 1876 said:

Not a bad game,, they were far quicker at the start , good movement turn of pace n touch nice goal ,,took us a while to.settle into the game and improved to create chances.
Gibbons been excellent harsh yellow, monty has a good periods same as worrall n conlon but midfield they always have a runner spare and quickly turn defence into attack..
Really need to work on throw ins no support or movement may as well foul throw n give them the ball.
Overall quite pleasing with the diff in standard of players

Looking forward to seeing what happens in the 2nd half.  Would not like to be in the dressing room.  Game to win and show what the players can actually do against a decent team by the sounds of it.

9 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Who thinks the Bury owner sounds like our previous owner - refuse to say his name.

He has most in common with Bratt. No money but wants to keep power at all costs. 

Come on Vale.  Penalty and a chance.  Well done Monty.

Get in Vale.  Game to win now.

Edited by PVFC764

Just now, TJHValiant said:

He has most in common with Bratt. No money but wants to keep power at all costs. 

Thought more about the way he was talking about the club.  Blaming fans and saying it was not his fault.  Just sounded so familiar.

• Like 1

Just now, PVFC764 said:

Thought more about the way he was talking about the club.  Blaming fans and saying it was not his fault.  Just sounded so familiar.

I thought that...and I really hope for their sake that Scumthwaite isn't the "mystery buyer" interested in them??

Just now, LancyTony said:

I thought that...and I really hope for their sake that Scumthwaite isn't the "mystery buyer" interested in them??

Out of one frying pan into another you could say.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

I'd prefer Bratt over Smurthwaite any day. Both were a disaster but I don't think Bratt was quite as much of a massive c*** as NS.

• Like 1

Just now, mr.hobblesworth said:

I'd prefer Bratt over Smurthwaite any day. Both were a disaster but I don't think Bratt was quite as much of a massive c*** as NS.

The later owner was more devious about the way he went about things and had a master plan to make as much money out of the club as he could rather than fund the club so it progresses.  Just glad he has gone and a new era is starting.