onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: LC1 Port Vale v Burton Albion

Fosse69

Advert

2 hours ago, Heatwave said:

No offers received but there may be a problem in any case. 

The email I received said that I needed to present photo ID to claim them. I tried to contact the ticket office on the number they gave but all I got was a 'mailbox full' message. So sad to say this isn't going to happen. I've emailed the ticket office to let them know the situation but, if past form is anything to go by, I won't hear anything further. 

So thanks guys but there's nothing I can do. 

Somebody needs to speak to Carol about this problem getting through to the ticket office as it happened to me when I rang them a couple of weeks ago.

7 hours ago, Doha said:

Apparently Vale are a "small rundown L2 club" with a squad full of chancers, nobody of note "apart from TP"

Who do these nobodies from the NW counties league or wherever they've come from think they are? The Valiant function suite has a bigger capacity than their entire ground. 

StYu7aU.png

I agree with pinning this up in the dressing room - nothing should wind a team up more than being dismissed by another club...especially one like Burton, who are no bigger than us!

Fair play to Askey for that first 20 they were getting through our midfield and on to our back 4 too easily. He changed it to our both Joyce and Conlon holding with Worrall in front of them. Monty and Amoo are not switched on going backwards either. 

Not a bad game,, they were far quicker at the start , good movement turn of pace n touch nice goal ,,took us a while to.settle into the game and improved to create chances.
Gibbons been excellent harsh yellow, monty has a good periods same as worrall n conlon but midfield they always have a runner spare and quickly turn defence into attack..
Really need to work on throw ins no support or movement may as well foul throw n give them the ball.
Overall quite pleasing with the diff in standard of players

1 minute ago, elav trop 1876 said:

Not a bad game,, they were far quicker at the start , good movement turn of pace n touch nice goal ,,took us a while to.settle into the game and improved to create chances.
Gibbons been excellent harsh yellow, monty has a good periods same as worrall n conlon but midfield they always have a runner spare and quickly turn defence into attack..
Really need to work on throw ins no support or movement may as well foul throw n give them the ball.
Overall quite pleasing with the diff in standard of players

Looking forward to seeing what happens in the 2nd half.  Would not like to be in the dressing room.  Game to win and show what the players can actually do against a decent team by the sounds of it.

Archived