onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jeffery Epstein

Andyregs

I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but committing suicide while on suicide watch with all the dirt he has on multiple rich and powerful people is very convenient for some. Just waiting for the evidence gathered at his home to be lost in a fire now.

Advert

6 hours ago, Andyregs said:

I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but committing suicide while on suicide watch with all the dirt he has on multiple rich and powerful people is very convenient for some. Just waiting for the evidence gathered at his home to be lost in a fire now.

I don't know how it goes in the US but in Britain special arrangements are made for prisoners who are a suicide risk. My guess is he was risk assessed and not considered a high risk - sometimes they get it wrong. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

7 hours ago, Andyregs said:

It's a subject I try to avoid reading about but it's reached a point of difficult to miss.

I tend to agree.... there seems to be some confusion about the first incident being a suicide attempt.... but even if it wasn't it should have set off warning bells and, for what seems obvious reasons, he should have been watched more closely.

I would expect a lot of denial from people in high places.... and a lot of fog.

7 hours ago, Heatwave said:

I don't know how it goes in the US but in Britain special arrangements are made for prisoners who are a suicide risk. My guess is he was risk assessed and not considered a high risk - sometimes they get it wrong. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

I read that he was taken off suicide watch. Just all seems very convenient. You didnt need hindsight though. People were talking how he needs to be kept alive until trial all last week, as it would be too convenient for some for there to be a suicide. Its either very dodgy or complete neglect by someone for this to happen. Either way, there will be a collective 'phew' by some people.

16 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

He may have done what he's accused of.... and maybe he didn't....do any of us know? Other criminals are as bad..... and should those who choose to take their lives be stopped from doing so....one thing is for sure, politicians from both sides are bad.....

Timings all wrong..... 555

On 11/08/2019 at 13:20, Santa said:

This is an interesting thread on twitter I read this morning on the subject. 

If it’s incompetence, then it’s a long list of it from the original sweetheart deal by Acosta to a suicide that was predicted by most following the case. I hate conspiracy theories as they are 99.9% usually fruit loops, but allowing this to happen, even if it was jut pure incompetency,  is too convenient to many powerful people. His private island was just raided, 2-3 days too late. Plenty of time for evidence to be removed. 

It sounds like there was evidence found at his home. Maybe blackmail material. How he became a billionaire is very murky to start with. 

Archived