Home Forum News History Predictions About Contact
Jacko51

Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

8 hours ago, Andyregs said:

It was a ‘unite the right’ white supremecist rally. So the nazis joined with the klan etc. It was organised by known White supremacist groups.  They chanted ‘you will not replace us’ and ‘Jews will not replace us’. For someone who argues passionately against racism and identity politics, why is such a rally getting a free pass. And let’s be honest, if you’re on the same side as nazi’s, then you’ve got to question your cause (same as how the KKK see trump as their man really).  How far are you really prepared sink in defending racists. You’re labelling people who counter protest nazis  and white supremacists  as terrorists. Someone was killed.  But ‘swings and roundabouts’. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

If this isn’t racist, then literally nothing is, and it’s a pointless debate. I’m amazed you’ve managed to label so many as racist without evidence seeing as it’s literally Impossible to be a racist. 

Fair enough, I got that one wrong, I wasn't aware it was actually arranged by the white supremacy groups. I'd wrongly believed it was hijacked by them.

Like I say, I don't defend racism so there's no sinking to any lows here, so lets just calm down a bit.

5 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Ah yes gym Jordan. Now what’s your point? Was it used the same way? I thought the main issue was the separation of families. Or is it that no politician is perfect so therefore they are the same?

This came with stalag 17 lol. Just searched it myself. Funnily enough the recommendations for me were other films and things linked to what I had watched before. 

I thought the issue was the crisis or not at the boarder... the withholding of funds to deal with it.... and the bullcrap used by both sides for political gain.... but if you need to trim it down to suit your argument it's fine with me.

I didn't search stalag 17... as stated my utube viewing is mainly around pinac.... which includes 1st and 4th amendment audits...how that relates to growing mango trees from seeds I have no idea.

As a point of interest...... isn't it common practice to seperate people who have committed illegal acts from this families?

20 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Trump reading of a videoprompt what an advisor told him doesn’t change what he said previously. He incited violence and then condemn it. He dog whistles with a wink the denies it. 

Two weeks before El Paso he joked about shooting immigrants. 

“Knock the crap out of him would you”

“I’d like to punch him in the face”

“Maybe he should have been roughed up”

You know, part of the problem, and part of the reason it takes so long, is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right? And they’re being politically correct the way they take them out, so it takes a little bit longer. And honestly, protesters, they realize it. They realize that there are no consequences to protesting anymore. There used to be consequences, there are none anymore.”

I would never give up my microphone. I thought that was disgusting. That showed such weakness, the way [Sanders] was taken away by two young women — the microphone — they just took the whole place over…That will never happen with me. I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will, but that was a disgrace…”

“I’ll pay your court fees”

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad,"

it must be tiring defending trump constantly because his words just make it so much harder for you.

Still more reliable than your YouTube videos.

You mean the one you didn't watch, what do you mean by "Reliable". You're becoming very adept at cutting and pasting and most of that stuff as you've pasted above doesn't make any sense.

You are aware in the past that two of the squad, Rashid Talib and Ilhan Omar called for Trump to be deported, does that make them racist?

Edited by Paul6754

2 hours ago, geosname said:

If saying it is racist does it make them racist saying it ?

I'm not getting into another stupid debate with you geo.  Life's too short. 

• Like 1