Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

16 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

It's just fantasy land. 

You are obsessed with skin colour.

(1) You are guessing that he said that to obama because of skin colour. 

(2) The central park 5 had initially confessed. Again, you are simply guessing that he still thinks they are guilty because of skin colour. You dont actually have any evidence of racism so can we put this one to bed? 

(3) There were left wing terrorists at the Charlottesville rally too. Where does that sit in your narrative? 

(4) Countless people that worked with him haven't accused of racism. Probably more than have. 

(4) Send them back could be seen as racist if you misquote and take him out of context. But the people he said it about are vile and dangerous people.

(5) Anyone who believes in identity politics is naturally racist in my opinion. As well as every other form of discrimination. 

(6) Only in the pan handle...yet again you make the leap from trump talking about illegal immigrants to; he must be racist. Why is that the case? 

I'll ask again, do you have any evidence of racism where you aren't guessing or misquoting him? 

(7) And final point...the muslim thing is a bit cheap, you've lost that one so you may as well stop bringing it up.

You’ve become a parody of yourself 

1 - give me me what else he could have based his accusations of him not being American and instead being a Kenyan Muslim. 

2 - the Central Park five have been proven innocent conclusively when he repeated his claims in 2016. Which other innocent people has he done the same to? In fact which other guilty people has he taken whole page ads out against

3 - so he’s only racist if every single person who meets him is racist?

4 - there are videos of him saying it. No need to misquote. He also lied about his reaction to the chants, despite it being on video.  But you think they are vile to it’s ok. 

5 - Again, name one democrat presidential candidate who is racist likely say. And we can compare. Ignoring this speak volumes. For someone so caught up in definitive evidence you happily throw the accusation out yet avoid backing it up in any way.

6 - he wasn’t just talking about immigrants, he was talking about shooting them. 

7 - it’s cheap bring up that he’s racist against Muslims? So if a Democrat wanted to discriminate against Christians that would be fine? 

3 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

What  do Democrats stand for? (1) Identity Politics, (2) feelings and outrage, urging violence against Republican Congress men and women, political correctness over common sense, (3) everything given out for free, (4) no borders, blaming Trump for everything and let's not forget the Green New Deal etc.

They stand for fairer society, less corruption, dealing with climate change, for starters.  Back to you.

1 - projection 

2 - Are you serious. AOC has had countless death threats. Trump said he would pay his supporters court fees if they got arrested for violence. We have mags terrorists. We have white supremisist shootings. Again, projection. 

3 - so are you saying that the uk should get rid of the NHS because it’s ‘for free’, let’s ignore taxes, and the fact that Americans pay more tax towards their system already per person than we do. That people already pay taxes to roads, police, the forces etc. But a source saying everything should be free would suffice.

4 - Can you give a source where they want no borders. 

Making stuff up and ignoring the question speaks volumes. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love this report from a journalist covering their first Trump press conference. The last paragraph is the killer... The press conference I tuned into by chance from my New York hotel room was h

It is though isn’t it.  No one else cries about being misinterpreted and then waxes lyrical about the accountability of words and people misinterpreting who they may or may not be defending.

That’s nothing. The American president prefers putin to his own intelligence service. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, geosname said:

Don't mention the green new deal.... after several democrats got on board it was "walked back" because a staff member made a mistake.

From what bit I've seen democratic states are millions short in their budgets because they decided simply increasing the tax on wealth was a good idea.... the richer didn't agree so they moved and took their money with them... it's now left the not so rich to pick up the shortfall.

https://www.apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Blue states fund red states. Making things up, jut because it’s ‘your opinion’ is again meaningless. 

6 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

You’ve become a parody of yourself 

1 - give me me what else he could have based his accusations of him not being American and instead being a Kenyan Muslim. 

2 - the Central Park five have been proven innocent conclusively when he repeated his claims in 2016. Which other innocent people has he done the same to? In fact which other guilty people has he taken whole page ads out against

3 - so he’s only racist if every single person who meets him is racist?

4 - there are videos of him saying it. No need to misquote. He also lied about his reaction to the chants, despite it being on video.  But you think they are vile to it’s ok. 

5 - Again, name one democrat presidential candidate who is racist likely say. And we can compare. Ignoring this speak volumes. For someone so caught up in definitive evidence you happily throw the accusation out yet avoid backing it up in any way.

6 - he wasn’t just talking about immigrants, he was talking about shooting them. 

7 - it’s cheap bring up that he’s racist against Muslims? So if a Democrat wanted to discriminate against Christians that would be fine? 

They stand for fairer society, less corruption, dealing with climate change, for starters.  Back to you.

1 - projection 

2 - Are you serious. AOC has had countless death threats. Trump said he would pay his supporters court fees if they got arrested for violence. We have mags terrorists. We have white supremisist shootings. Again, projection. 

3 - so are you saying that the uk should get rid of the NHS because it’s ‘for free’, let’s ignore taxes, and the fact that Americans pay more tax towards their system already per person than we do. That people already pay taxes to roads, police, the forces etc. But a source saying everything should be free would suffice.

4 - Can you give a source where they want no borders. 

Making stuff up and ignoring the question speaks volumes. 

Well you literally cannot be racist based on Islamic FAITH. 

I've answered your question regarding all forms of discrimination on the left. Anyone who subscribes to identity politics. 

You've just repeated the claims that I've already questioned in relation to the others so I don't see what more I can add. It does look like you have conceded that you are ignoring all other variables though and simply assuming that it is all based on racial differences. That is a start.

12 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Well you literally cannot be racist based on Islamic FAITH. 

I've answered your question regarding all forms of discrimination on the left. Anyone who subscribes to identity politics. 

You've just repeated the claims that I've already questioned in relation to the others so I don't see what more I can add. It does look like you have conceded that you are ignoring all other variables though and simply assuming that it is all based on racial differences. That is a start.

Then give an actual name of a democratic presidential candidate for 2020 who is racist. If the left is racist, it should be easy. You haven’t answered any of the questions I asked above. There are questions in 1, 2, 3 , 5 and 7 you ignored. For someone so caught up on backing up claims, I’ve given lots to back mine up and you’ve given nothing. All this evidence of trump racism and yet your claim that most of the left are racist is ‘muh IdEnTiTy PoLiTiCs’. And not one presidential candidate who is racist. You’re all hot air. 

1 hour ago, Andyregs said:

https://www.apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Blue states fund red states. Making things up, jut because it’s ‘your opinion’ is again meaningless. 

As I stated.... from the bit I've seen... it's not something I'm particularly interested in.... it popped up with something I was interested in.

26 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Would be interested to see the bit you found.

Wish I could help mate, I was looking at some first amendment audit stuff on utube  and it popped up as a "recommended" thing.... along with Ben Shapiro, ANTIFA, Jordan Peterson and Senate hearings.... although I think some were links from links.... can't be sure.

10 minutes ago, geosname said:

Wish I could help mate, I was looking at some first amendment audit stuff on utube  and it popped up as a "recommended" thing.... along with Ben Shapiro, ANTIFA, Jordan Peterson and Senate hearings.... although I think some were links from links.... can't be sure.

Lol 

15 hours ago, geosname said:

Regal.

Everything you say about trump may be true...... I don't know and don't much care.

The thing that makes trump dangerous, in my opinion, is he isn't the bumbling ass stumbling from one controversy to another as some see him..... I think he thinks he knows what he's doing..... he may well be right..... again don't know or care much.... but when you grab a tiger by the tail the chances are it's going to give you a mauling sooner or later.

I wonder whether Donald Trump took his inspiration from Boris Johnson or the other way round?

Edited by Heatwave

33 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Lol 

Like I said not my interest..... although the Senate hearings were interesting.

There seems to be a lot about asking democrat youngsters (uni) what they think about statements made by trump...... although Obama actually made them.... and how smart uni students are.... who won the war of independence etc..... they were amusing.

29 minutes ago, geosname said:

Like I said not my interest..... although the Senate hearings were interesting.

There seems to be a lot about asking democrat youngsters (uni) what they think about statements made by trump...... although Obama actually made them.... and how smart uni students are.... who won the war of independence etc..... they were amusing.

Not in your interest but here another load of stuff I won’t back up. 

I can find you videos of democrats agreeing with Obama policies until they realise who suggested them. What’s your point? 

And Trump himself thought they had airports. 

Just more waffle...with no substance...pretending to not be interested...or agree with either side...but consistently arguing on one side....

3 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Not in your interest but here another load of stuff I won’t back up. 

Stuff I'm not interested in.... not not in my interst

I can find you videos of democrats agreeing with Obama policies until they realise who suggested them. What’s your point? 

That's not what I said

And Trump himself thought they had airports. 

No idea what you are referring to.

Just more waffle...with no substance...pretending to not be interested...or agree with either side...but consistently arguing on one side....

It doesn't interest me.... why would American politics interest me?... I'm not arguing for any side..... I don't have a dog in this fight..... just relaying the bits that pop up that sometimes help pass the time.

As I have already stated..... both sides have a tiger by the tail (the American people)

8 minutes ago, geosname said:

As I have already stated..... both sides have a tiger by the tail (the American people)

Wonder what your search history must be if the only things that ‘pop up’ are so one sided, usually untrue, but then mysteriously disappear. 

Edited by Andyregs

1 hour ago, Andyregs said:

Wonder what your search history must be if the only things that ‘pop up’ are so one sided, usually untrue, but then mysteriously disappear. 

I don't search for them, they pop up as recommendations on the home page of utube,  I am subscribed to 3 maybe 4 channels which are all pinac related.... other stuff just pops up... if I click the link a host of other suggestions pop up at the side.... I assumed that was normal.

I'm not that into boxing but I posted in the boxing thread because one of the pop ups took me to a fighter named effe ajogba? so I asked other people's oppinions.

As I've pointed our to Mr H in another thread, if everyone is having a dig at one side of an argument it's covered, so I post something towards the other side... especially if I think the other side is no better... and in this case I think both sides are doing an injustice to the people they represent.... but as neither side represents me it's of little interest which is badder 

Here's one that just popped up...... can't do the link thing so only the title.

Former ICE chief has to explain to AOC that crossing the boarder illegally is.... illegal.

It's from blaze tv..... never heard of them or their uploads before.... content suggests republican support but it's the only one I've watched from them so don't know.

Here is another

Jim jordan reminds dems who built cages at the boarder

8 minutes ago, geosname said:

Here's one that just popped up...... can't do the link thing so only the title.

Former ICE chief has to explain to AOC that crossing the boarder illegally is.... illegal.

It's from blaze tv..... never heard of them or their uploads before.... content suggests republican support but it's the only one I've watched from them so don't know.

‘Just popped up’ lol, whilst googling furiously for something. 

And you think it’s republican lol. Content does more than suggest. Funny how you keep getting right wing suggestions on YouTube. It’s based on your search history isn’t it. 

I watched it though and she said that seeking asylum wasn’t illegal. But in the context of this conversation, what is the point you’re trying to make? Who is most stupid? Because I can post link after link after link of lies and nonsense trump has said if that’s what you want. Fancy a trip to nambia from a revolutionary war airport? You want a laugh then google his speech about ‘nuclear’. 

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”

would be funny if he wasn’t the one holding the nuclear launch codes. So if you want to have a ‘stupid’ competition, I think this ‘trumps’ saying correctly that seeking asylum is not illegal and having a YouTube channel suggest she said otherwise. I can keep going if you want. He’s a treasure trove of stupid. 

I don't Google.......

When I open utube it comes up with hundreds of suggestions from magnet fishing the canals in Brum to using baking soda in the garden..... I don't garden or care about canals.... various sports to keeping kimono dragons.... no interest in either.

It's the default opening home page.

You wrongly assume I search for the crap they sèem to recommend ...... the only things I've searched for on utube is pinac, an odd film, a recipe I've forgotten or a piece of music that jumped into my memory.