Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

On 09/08/2019 at 04:12, Paul6754 said:

We'll see but not all the pieces of the puzzle are in the public domain yet but I bet there are some people in Washington DC who are not sleeping well at the moment. 

What's all the interest in this new Hollywood film "The Hunt"?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love this report from a journalist covering their first Trump press conference. The last paragraph is the killer... The press conference I tuned into by chance from my New York hotel room was h

It is though isn’t it.  No one else cries about being misinterpreted and then waxes lyrical about the accountability of words and people misinterpreting who they may or may not be defending.

That’s nothing. The American president prefers putin to his own intelligence service. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Andyregs said:

I watched the start and it begins with the most hypocritical cowardly American politician. Lindsey Graham’s said trump was “a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot”, then after a game of golf did a complete 180 on him and became a foaming in the mouth trump supporter.  

No other news outlet covered what you want to say here apart from a Sean hannity special?

There are other outlets containing elements of this story, it's complex containing many moving parts and whether anything will come of it only time will tell.

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

What's all the interest in this new Hollywood film "The Hunt"?

As I understand it, connotations with Liberals hunting Trump supporters given the recent publishing of names and addresses of Trump donators/fundraisers etc and it backs into the allegations of the FBI/DOJ involvement in persuing/hunting Trump to unseat him. The Left are lost over here, they blame Trump for everything and anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

As I understand it, connotations with Liberals hunting Trump supporters given the recent publishing of names and addresses of Trump donators/fundraisers etc and it backs into the allegations of the FBI/DOJ involvement in persuing/hunting Trump to unseat him. The Left are lost over here, they blame Trump for everything and anything.

Hadn't heard of it till i just googled. But arent the 'liberal Elite' portrayed as the villians in this satire? If it was red state people portrayed as villains and shooting liberals, who then fought back, would that be more or less acceptable?

19 hours ago, Andyregs said:

You have shown nothing but the ability to ignore anything you don’t like. If it was someone you were opposed to politically telling citizens of a country to ‘go back’, you’d be the first with the pitch forks. 

You didn’t say that, it was a trump quote. 

Its amazing how people can support without criticism a racist, misogynistic, lying, narcissistic, incompetent, man child.

I don't tend to call individual people racist as a political weapon, that's more your side that does that.

My conclusion is because you cannot win an argument to save your live, you scream racist. Your post is further evidence of that.

You've not managed to show once how Trump is racist, you are ignoring questions about your claims, you are accusing me of making up definitions despite my proof that I'm using the dictionary definition of racist.

You think he is openly racist, it's time to show it Andy or move on.

The absolute classic response from a leftist in these threads when they cornered by a tough question is "I can't believe you can't see it" or "there are none so blind as those who will not see". You've done it with your last line there.

Zero evidence, zero logic, zero thought. Just repeating the same old garbage time and time again and refusing to engage with the facts.

5 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

I don't tend to call individual people racist as a political weapon, that's more your side that does that.

My conclusion is because you cannot win an argument to save your live, you scream racist. Your post is further evidence of that.

You've not managed to show once how Trump is racist, you are ignoring questions about your claims, you are accusing me of making up definitions despite my proof that I'm using the dictionary definition of racist.

You think he is openly racist, it's time to show it Andy or move on.

The absolute classic response from a leftist in these threads when they cornered by a tough question is "I can't believe you can't see it" or "there are none so blind as those who will not see". You've done it with your last line there.

Zero evidence, zero logic, zero thought. Just repeating the same old garbage time and time again and refusing to engage with the facts.

You have constantly called anyone on the left racist day after day. 

I haven’t ignored claims. I’ve given plenty of evidence, you just don’t accept any evidence, it’s a recurring theme. It’s all fake news to you. Problem is when you get to the point of defending someone like trump to the hilt it gets more ridiculous. Imagine if Corbyn had a rally where people chanted ‘send them back’ or similar. Imagine if he was sued for discriminating against Jewish people. You’d be all over it. But for those you support, he;d have to shoot a black man on the street. Though he himself said his base would still support him, and I believe it. You’d probably say it wasn’t racist still. I had you in ignore for this reason, it’s pointless. Lesson learned. It’s amazing you can’t see it because the rhetoric and the corruptness is daily. 

4 hours ago, Andyregs said:

You have constantly called anyone on the left racist day after day. 

I haven’t ignored claims. I’ve given plenty of evidence, you just don’t accept any evidence, it’s a recurring theme. It’s all fake news to you. Problem is when you get to the point of defending someone like trump to the hilt it gets more ridiculous. Imagine if Corbyn had a rally where people chanted ‘send them back’ or similar. Imagine if he was sued for discriminating against Jewish people. You’d be all over it. But for those you support, he;d have to shoot a black man on the street. Though he himself said his base would still support him, and I believe it. You’d probably say it wasn’t racist still. I had you in ignore for this reason, it’s pointless. Lesson learned. It’s amazing you can’t see it because the rhetoric and the corruptness is daily. 

No Andy, you've provided evidence that trump thinks that people guilty of rape and attempted murder should be executed.

You have flat out refused to spell out how on this earth it is racist to think that?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-speech-today-death-penalty-mass-shooting-el-paso-dayton-ohio-white-supremacy-a9040046.html

Here is a recent article of Trump condemning white supremacy AGAIN and also calling for all mass murderers to be subject to the death penalty. This is in the context of the 2 mass shootings, a crime which is overwhelmingly committed by white men.

So please tell me why you have mentioned the central park 5 case multiple times in this thread and how you believe it is evidence of racism?

Please can you also explain how and why an OPEN racist (as you've said multiple times) repeatedly condemns racism. That simply is not something an openly racist person would do.

These are your claims Andy, it's time to explain how you have reached these conclusions.

And I have not called "anyone on the left" racist at all. That is a complete and utter lie. The recent left is highly racist generally speaking. Their thought processes, ideas and beliefs are naturally racist.

30 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

No Andy, you've provided evidence that trump thinks that people guilty of rape and attempted murder should be executed.

You have flat out refused to spell out how on this earth it is racist to think that?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-speech-today-death-penalty-mass-shooting-el-paso-dayton-ohio-white-supremacy-a9040046.html

Here is a recent article of Trump condemning white supremacy AGAIN and also calling for all mass murderers to be subject to the death penalty. This is in the context of the 2 mass shootings, a crime which is overwhelmingly committed by white men.

So please tell me why you have mentioned the central park 5 case multiple times in this thread and how you believe it is evidence of racism?

Please can you also explain how and why an OPEN racist (as you've said multiple times) repeatedly condemns racism. That simply is not something an openly racist person would do.

These are your claims Andy, it's time to explain how you have reached these conclusions.

And I have not called "anyone on the left" racist at all. That is a complete and utter lie. The recent left is highly racist generally speaking. Their thought processes, ideas and beliefs are naturally racist.

No, he thinks people who are conclusively proven innocent should be executed...just coincidental that the only innocent people he want executed are black

‘Fine people on both sides’...at a nazi rally 

countless people who worked with him...but that would be fake news

Birtherism...why would he say Obama wasn’t born in the USA. The only piece of information he has was that he is black. And saying it ,ay hide something not so good, like being a Muslim...but not racist, because ‘mUh MuSlImS iSnT a RaCe’

‘send them back’

’only in the pan handle’ can you shoot immigrants 

You didn’t deny his dog whistles but just argue they weren’t ‘openly’ racism. 

Re-tweeting racists

You defend this person and discount all evidence but the lefts thought processes, ideas and beliefs are naturally racist. So which of all he possible democrat presidential candidates for 2020 are naturally racist compared to the non racist trump. 

11 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

No, he thinks people who are conclusively proven innocent should be executed...just coincidental that the only innocent people he want executed are black

‘Fine people on both sides’...at a nazi rally 

countless people who worked with him...but that would be fake news

Birtherism...why would he say Obama wasn’t born in the USA. The only piece of information he has was that he is black. And saying it ,ay hide something not so good, like being a Muslim...but not racist, because ‘mUh MuSlImS iSnT a RaCe’

‘send them back’

’only in the pan handle’ can you shoot immigrants 

You didn’t deny his dog whistles but just argue they weren’t ‘openly’ racism. 

Re-tweeting racists

You defend this person and discount all evidence but the lefts thought processes, ideas and beliefs are naturally racist. So which of all he possible democrat presidential candidates for 2020 are naturally racist compared to the non racist trump. 

It's just fantasy land. 

You are obsessed with skin colour.

You are guessing that he said that to obama because of skin colour. 

The central park 5 had initially confessed. Again, you are simply guessing that he still thinks they are guilty because of skin colour. You dont actually have any evidence of racism so can we put this one to bed? 

There were left wing terrorists at the Charlottesville rally too. Where does that sit in your narrative? 

Countless people that worked with him haven't accused of racism. Probably more than have. 

Send them back could be seen as racist if you misquote and take him out of context. But the people he said it about are vile and dangerous people.

Anyone who believes in identity politics is naturally racist in my opinion. As well as every other form of discrimination. 

Only in the pan handle...yet again you make the leap from trump talking about illegal immigrants to; he must be racist. Why is that the case? 

I'll ask again, do you have any evidence of racism where you aren't guessing or misquoting him? 

And final point...the muslim thing is a bit cheap, you've lost that one so you may as well stop bringing it up.

Regal.

Everything you say about trump may be true...... I don't know and don't much care.

The thing that makes trump dangerous, in my opinion, is he isn't the bumbling ass stumbling from one controversy to another as some see him..... I think he thinks he knows what he's doing..... he may well be right..... again don't know or care much.... but when you grab a tiger by the tail the chances are it's going to give you a mauling sooner or later.

19 hours ago, Andyregs said:

The left are lost. What do republicans stand for these days? Family values? Rule of law? 

What  do Democrats stand for? Identity Politics, feelings and outrage, urging violence against Republican Congress men and women, political correctness over common sense, everything given out for free, no borders, blaming Trump for everything and let's not forget the Green New Deal etc.

Don't mention the green new deal.... after several democrats got on board it was "walked back" because a staff member made a mistake.

From what bit I've seen democratic states are millions short in their budgets because they decided simply increasing the tax on wealth was a good idea.... the richer didn't agree so they moved and took their money with them... it's now left the not so rich to pick up the shortfall.

12 hours ago, geosname said:

Regal.

Everything you say about trump may be true...... I don't know and don't much care.

The thing that makes trump dangerous, in my opinion, is he isn't the bumbling ass stumbling from one controversy to another as some see him..... I think he thinks he knows what he's doing..... he may well be right..... again don't know or care much.... but when you grab a tiger by the tail the chances are it's going to give you a mauling sooner or later.

Agreed,

He may well be a racist but I don't believe there's any publically available evidence that shows he is.

The trouble is with these types of threads no one is saying "probably" or "I believe" and  instead we're being told that this is a categorical fact and that everyone can see it. In the past I've been accused of racism for simply "defending" people in this way which is completely and utterly ludicrous if you think about it.

This is one of the most powerful men in the world, there are probably thousands of articles published over the world about him each day. You'd think if there was a smoking gun which showed that he was racist, we'd know about it, and therefore wouldn't have to twist evey encounter he's ever had with a black person into a racial attack.