Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

His supporters won`t be moved by this as they must realise he is a crook by now.

He apparently owes more than $1bn, largely to foreign sources which surely must compromise his position. 

The Bidens paid $5.2m in tax in 2017/18, the contrast is  there for all but the blind to see.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love this report from a journalist covering their first Trump press conference. The last paragraph is the killer... The press conference I tuned into by chance from my New York hotel room was h

That’s nothing. The American president prefers putin to his own intelligence service. 

I am really......<ovf censored>.....annoying....with the inability....to ever say anything....of any actual substance.....

Posted Images

On 21/09/2020 at 19:30, Regal Beagle said:

Good people on both sides...proof that the media is fabricating incidents of trump racism no? 

I see it's listed on that wiki page as evidence of racism. I don't think you can accuse a statement which clearly and totally condemns white supremacists and neo Nazis as racist without having some sort of agenda. 

Pre covid you had the highest ever level of black employment in the USA.

You had real growth in the wages of the lowest earning 20% of the population, which is disproportionately more black.

He also started reforming the prison system which I think any reasonable onlooker will admit disproportionately adversely affects black people.

I just wonder why those things aren't taken into account when discussing trump's "racism". 

It just doesn't stack up.

I think Bidens "you ain't black if you don't know who to vote for yet" comment is far more overtly racist than anything I've seen trump say? 

His running mate Harris has a horrendous record of sending black people to jail for next to nothing. Of burying DNA evidence to protect her convictions. She was part of the problem that many people accept is systemic racism. Trump has taken action to remedy that.

Reading that wiki page...is any of it actual evidence?

-he believed Obama was Kenyan born...ok?

-he believed some guys convicted of a crime were guilty and kept that opinion after they were exonerated...ok?

The only cast iron allegations of racism I've seen are the 1970s housing stuff...  Even then the evidence is far from conclusive.

Is this not just another left wing smear? 

It's a strange phenomenon that wasn't as apparent in past decades as it is now in that people who have been lied to and duped are reluctant to admit they may have been mistaken to vote for such people in the first place.

Wasn't it Keynes or someone like that who said, "When the facts change I change my mind, what do you do?"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

That’s not racist it’s just smart - like not paying federal income tax. 

Donny’s contribution to Making America Great again - $750!

10 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Not going to get very great on his $750 contribution and its not Fake news . Just a fake President.

10 hours ago, TheSage said:

It's a strange phenomenon that wasn't as apparent in past decades as it is now in that people who have been lied to and duped are reluctant to admit they may have been mistaken to vote for such people in the first place.

Wasn't it Keynes or someone like that who said, "When the facts change I change my mind, what do you do?"

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html

Each time, he requested an extension to file his 1040; and each time, he made the required payment to the I.R.S. for income taxes he might owe — $1 million for 2016 and $4.2 million for 2017. But virtually all of that liability was washed away when he eventually filed, and most of the payments were rolled forward to cover potential taxes in future years.

I'm no tax expert but it doesn't sound very plausible to me that a sitting president would defraud the IRS so flagrantly. It should really ring alarm bells to you as well. Especially given the very same article which lies about him paying $750 in tax is the exact article that also claims he paid $5.2m over the 2 years.

It's the VERY definition of fake news. It's a lie. It's a fabrication. The article itself proves it. Why does this happen so often in the western media? Surely this must set off some kind of alarm bells? Surely you can't just go along with blatent demonstrable lies because you don't like the politics of the president of the US?

It's insane.

12 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Exactly what I'm talking about.

What exactly is the accusation here? That he had the names of 200m people in a spreadsheet and he put "deterrant" in the next column for more black people than white, proportionately?

What exactly is the racism? - I've tried reading the article from C4.

It's so dangerous to just go "oh look they're black so therefore racism".

For starters, a really easy one - around 90% of black voters voted democrat in the last election. So how do you know Trump is identifying BLACK voters and not DEMOCRAT voters?

You can't show racism if you cannot show that race is the reason for the act. It's something pretty much everything on that wikipedia page falls foul of.

There seems to be some confusion over the NYT's article on Trump's taxes.  They state that Trump paid $750 in Federal income tax, not any other taxes he may have paid.  If this is a lie, Trump can refute it very easily by producing his tax returns which has become standard practice for a President in the last decades.  If it is fake news then show us the real news, Donald.

Michael Cohen was Trump's personal attorney.  He's also quoted in that rabid left wing rag the Daily Mail today - makes an interesting read.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8785171/Michael-Cohen-says-Donald-Trumps-biggest-fear-tax-returns-getting-out.html

8 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

There seems to be some confusion over the NYT's article on Trump's taxes.  They state that Trump paid $750 in Federal income tax, not any other taxes he may have paid.  If this is a lie, Trump can refute it very easily by producing his tax returns which has become standard practice for a President in the last decades.  If it is fake news then show us the real news, Donald.

Michael Cohen was Trump's personal attorney.  He's also quoted in that rabid left wing rag the Daily Mail today - makes an interesting read.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8785171/Michael-Cohen-says-Donald-Trumps-biggest-fear-tax-returns-getting-out.html

Isn't that a bit like saying prove your innocent? 

He`s made such a big thing out of how successful a businessman he is and yet he loses so much money that he pays almost no income tax.

He has the brass neck to call dead servicemen losers, when he is the biggest of all. what a terrible human being.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bycars rob said:

He`s made such a big thing out of how successful a businessman he is and yet he loses so much money that he pays almost no income tax.

He has the brass neck to call dead servicemen losers, when he is the biggest of all. what a terrible human being.

Don’t believe everything you hear. He didn’t say that about servicemen. However, that debate was like a food fight in a school cafe. Neither of them looked good. 

4 hours ago, Houston Valiant said:

Don’t believe everything you hear. He didn’t say that about servicemen. However, that debate was like a food fight in a school cafe. Neither of them looked good. 

It’s hard to believe that he “didn’t say that” when Politifact has rated 71% of the 856 “facts” he has claimed as being Mostly False (20%), False (25%) and Pants on Fire (16%)

Truth is you don’t know whether he said it or not. Either he is lying or a member of his staff was... I know who I believe more.

Edited by Iron Curtain

7 hours ago, Houston Valiant said:

The fact that Trump denied it probably means it’s true!  Remember what he said about McCain. How he can make any sort of disparaging comments about the military is crazy when you consider his career in uniform. 

• Like 1