Jacko51

Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

18 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

No sign of any leadership but has time to ask for Russia's return to the G7/8.

Is that the same Russia, who even congressional Republicans admitted in writing, interfered with the US elections Andy? The same Russia that interfered in ours, and conducted a state sponsored chemical weapon attack in Salisbury? I think it might be you know.

Good to see the grown ups have confirmed it would be vetoed.

On 31/05/2020 at 14:28, Joe B said:

Where did I mention people 'deserving' crime, violence, and inequality? I just stated it existed at levels of a third world country.

If Trump wins re-election, after the last 4 years, then the people who voted for him deserve his leadership, which is clearly not good leadership.

I have no idea what the relevance of states being Democratic is - Minnesota was represented in the Senate by a Republican up from 2003-2009, and by Republicans entirely from 78-91, so the 'largely democratic state for decades' comment is either ill-informed/a lie.

Well said Joe. What an obnoxious President he is.  Amazing you have fools on here prepared to back him.

• Haha 1

On 30/05/2020 at 19:33, Andyregs said:

He's such a good leader that he has to hide in the presidential bunker. If thats the kind of leader America wants then god help them.

On 31/05/2020 at 16:47, Iron Curtain said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I started reading this without seeing who wrote it... I picked it within nanoseconds! 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Really sorry for asking for clarification on a post I didn't understand.

2 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Tear gas, flash grenades and rubber bullets on peaceful protestors just to give trump a photo opportunity holding up a bible (which he’s never read). America 2020.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/01/politics/cnntv-bishop-trump-photo-op/index.html

He was also holding it upside down. 

I’m surprised it didn’t burst into flames when he touched it.

Trump also told his governors to start 'locking up people for 10 years', and to get 'much, much tougher' to dissuade this type of civil unrest.

An unarmed protestor was shot and killed last night; all police bodycams were turned off.

4 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Really sorry for asking for clarification on a post I didn't understand.

No need to apologise... its just interesting to see how quickly you can pick up someones writing style and they approach they take. 

36 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

No need to apologise... its just interesting to see how quickly you can pick up someones writing style and they approach they take. 

I didn't think you read my posts to be honest 😂

3 hours ago, Joe B said:

Trump also told his governors to start 'locking up people for 10 years', and to get 'much, much tougher' to dissuade this type of civil unrest.

An unarmed protestor was shot and killed last night; all police bodycams were turned off.

There are similarities with 1968. MLK got assassinated, there were riots, plenty of racial tension, Nixon stood as the law & order candidate and got into the White House. Nixon's team knew how to use wedge issues (the Southern Strategy) and so does Trump's.

Trump has no particular interest in healing or reuniting the country. My guess is that he will try to exploit the situation to paint himself as a Strongman. It's an election year and he is desperate enough to do it.

2 minutes ago, Santa said:

There are similarities with 1968. MLK got assassinated, there were riots, plenty of racial tension, Nixon stood as the law & order candidate and got into the White House. Nixon's team knew how to use wedge issues (the Southern Strategy) and so does Trump's.

Trump has no particular interest in healing or reuniting the country. My guess is that he will try to exploit the situation to paint himself as a Strongman. It's an election year and he is desperate enough to do it.

Hiding in The White House bunker hardly makes him look strong. 

If we've learned anything during the last decade is that anything that doesn't fit the narrative can simply be ignored, discarded, denounced as fake.

16 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Hiding in The White House bunker hardly makes him look strong. 

Which is why he had the protestors tear gassed and shot at yesterday for his photo op. Becasue he had a tantrum that people know about that. Literally everything he does is what about himself. he has yet to realise that the job of president is to serve, and his enablers arent going to tell him.