Jacko51

Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

46 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

We'll see but not all the pieces of the puzzle are in the public domain yet but I bet there are some people in Washington DC who are not sleeping well at the moment. 

Didn't some come to light during congressional enquiries?..... Trey Gowdey, Jim Jordan, cheffetz? May have spelt the names wrong.

18 hours ago, geosname said:

I've given you an answer..... the fact it's not the answer you want is immaterial..... 

Well, you haven’t. I asked for a name of someone one the ‘other side’ as bad as trump. You haven’t. 

14 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Some countries vote for how they wish to be led but the vote is ignored.

Sketchy evidence at best that was racist landlord. He apparently wanted to rent to Jews and executives, presumably because he thought they had more money. The same whistleblowers who said that black people were turned away said that anyone who was wealthy could have lived there. So how do you know it was racism and not discrimination based on other factors? 

One case was settled with no admission of guilt and one case was closed with no resolution. 

As with the central park 5, I know he called for the death penalty in the immediate aftermath of the crime and I know he still claims that they are guilty but has he said he still wants them executed even after they've been cleared? 

Maybe he wanted them executed because he believed that they were guilty of terrible crimes and not because they were black? 

They did confess to the crime initially.

I cant see anything which shows racism other than people stating that the 5 are black/latino and putting 2 and 2 together? 

Are dog whistles the same as being OPENLY racist? 

He vehemently denies being racist. That isnt something that an openly racist person would do? 

Lol, racists always get mad at being called racist. Their mind set must be ‘I’m told being racist is bad...I’m not a bad person...therefore I can’t be racist,’ 

the cult members chanting ‘send them back’ will tell you they are racist....but...

it isn’t sketchy evidence at all from the 70’s. He was sued by the department of justice (republican DoJ) for discriminating against black people. 

Trump was still saying the Central Park 5 were guilty in 2016. You are arguing that it doesn’t matter that he’s still claiming they are guilty because he hasn’t specifically mentioned what punishment they should get. Are you suggesting he thinks they are guilty of rape and murder  but doesn’t think they should be punished. Who knows, because youre defending a racist and for you any evidence isn’t enough. 

The birther movement was openly racist, but it’s pointless going on, because you’ll say it isn’t...so I’ll just go back to ignoring. No amount of evidence is enough. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Slightly off topic but information has started to filter out about a possible coup of Trump (A Democratically elected President) by the FBI (Involving James Comey and Peter Strozck) and possibly other government agencies together with Obama and the Clintons. All intertwined with "Mueller's" Russia investigation.

I thought the latest news was that strozck and McCabe had just sued trump, and it’s believed that trump will have to give evidence in court? That should be fun because trump can’t stop lying, which is why he’s done what all innocent people do and avoided it in recent investigations, so as not to perjure himself.

11 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Well, you haven’t. I asked for a name of someone one the ‘other side’ as bad as trump. You haven’t. 

Lol, racists always get mad at being called racist. Their mind set must be ‘I’m told being racist is bad...I’m not a bad person...therefore I can’t be racist,’ 

the cult members chanting ‘send them back’ will tell you they are racist....but...

it isn’t sketchy evidence at all from the 70’s. He was sued by the department of justice (republican DoJ) for discriminating against black people. 

Trump was still saying the Central Park 5 were guilty in 2016. You are arguing that it doesn’t matter that he’s still claiming they are guilty because he hasn’t specifically mentioned what punishment they should get. Are you suggesting he thinks they are guilty of rape and murder  but doesn’t think they should be punished. Who knows, because youre defending a racist and for you any evidence isn’t enough. 

The birther movement was openly racist, but it’s pointless going on, because you’ll say it isn’t...so I’ll just go back to ignoring. No amount of evidence is enough. 

I've offered you several places to start your search

8 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Why should he search in order to substantiate your meaningless, irritating and obfuscating posts? Back up your own posts or accept that you don't know or were wrong.

I gave my opinion.... take it or leave it.... your tunnel vision doesn't let you get out much does it.

• Like 1

I don't have tunnel vision and I'm out all the time. Hopefully going to the park in an hour if the rain clears up to play with my little boy and his kite. I (and seemingly others) are just so bored of your endless repetitive posts that don't add anything to any of the threads. You don't engage, just drop tedious asides time and time again stating 'they're all the same', drenched in those stupid <ovf censored> ellipses.

I don't give a rats ass about your or others boredom ... I don't need to engage in one-sided arguments.... I offer my opinion, nothing more.... there is no compulsion to prove anything to anyone.... especially people entrenched in particular views who dont want or are so lost they don't look further than their choice of bias......

You don't like my............. then....... oh well........

Enjoy your wow flying with your son.

Peace and love gentlemen. Peace and love. 💞

I know we can drive each other mad at times on here. But it's a discussion forum and not the Supreme Court. Take what is said with a pinch of salt and count up to ten.

What's that saying about not discussing religion or politics with friends? :shutup:

9 hours ago, Andyregs said:

"openly" racist you said multiple times.

Being sued doesn't prove racism.

Your argument on the Central park 5 is bizarre to say the least. How is it racist in the slightest? Unless I've missed something crazy? He literally thinks they are rapists and attempted murderers because they confessed to rape and attempted murder. Do you think that is relevant at all here? Where does their skin colour come into it for Trump? Please show me because I don't know.

You can't just point to a black guy and say "trump said something negative about him and he's black so therefore racism." It just doesn't work like that in the real world.

I take it from the fact that you are saying it's pointless you posting all this evidence THAT DEFINITELY EXISTS that you don't actually have any more?

RACISM. show me evidence of RACISM and I'll accept it. Gladly.

On 08/08/2019 at 21:04, geosname said:

Didn't that surface around the clinton email stuff?..... claims of "we will stop him" etc.

20 hours ago, Andyregs said:

I thought the latest news was that strozck and McCabe had just sued trump, and it’s believed that trump will have to give evidence in court? That should be fun because trump can’t stop lying, which is why he’s done what all innocent people do and avoided it in recent investigations, so as not to perjure himself.

The first 10mins (Go to the start) is the jist of what is going on, whether it will come to anything who knows. I know it's Fox News but I've not seen a jot of this in the left wing media.

Edited by Paul6754

Not seen this before the first I heard/saw/noticed this was in congressional enquiries around the time of the Benghazi Clinton lies/misinformation/ email stuff.

10 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

How about his promise of a total ban on Muslims entering the USA during the election campaign?

Islam isn't a race.

And the context of those comments were to suspend incoming muslims whilst they could review national security following a spate of islamic terror attacks.

22 hours ago, geosname said:

I've offered you several places to start your search

Lol 

2 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

The first 10mins (Go to the start) is the jist of what is going on, whether it will come to anything who knows. I know it's Fox News but I've not seen a jot of this in the left wing media.

Sean Hannity! That’s literally one step up from Alex Jones. It’s an opinion piece at best. He is pretty much a presidential advisor right now. Might as well quote trumps opinion on it. The actual fact is that article 4 of the 25th amendment was discussed and was constitutional, and would have include the Vice President pence. 

56 minutes ago, Houston Valiant said:

That’s not racism, but common sense. 

MAGA TRUMP 2020

Says the person who’s biggest criticism of Obama was that he was divisive for America lol.

36 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Islam isn't a race.

Wow taking refuge in semantics. This is the line the likes of tommy Robinson supporters use to defend their racism. 

For someone who constantly calls left wing people racist, defining racism has suddenly become some sort of mythological definition.  But hey trump says he ‘has a great relationship with the blacks’ so it must be true.

27 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Wow taking refuge in semantics. This is the line the likes of tommy Robinson supporters use to defend their racism. 

For someone who constantly calls left wing people racist, defining racism has suddenly become some sort of mythological definition.  But hey trump says he ‘has a great relationship with the blacks’ so it must be true.

mythological - relating to, based on, or appearing in myths or mythology.

myth - a widely held but false belief or idea.

racism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

race - each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.

muslim - a follower of the religion of Islam.

You tell me what the definition is then, as it looks like I've pretty much nailed it according to the above?

Racism is a huge problem on the left. I've demonstrated that time and time again.

Not sure what Tommy Robinson has to do with anything?

And I don't think I've ever said that about Trump. Is any part of your post true?

59 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Lol 

Sean Hannity! That’s literally one step up from Alex Jones. It’s an opinion piece at best. He is pretty much a presidential advisor right now. Might as well quote trumps opinion on it. The actual fact is that article 4 of the 25th amendment was discussed and was constitutional, and would have include the Vice President pence. 

Says the person who’s biggest criticism of Obama was that he was divisive for America lol.

Check out the Senate hearings

4 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

mythological - relating to, based on, or appearing in myths or mythology.

myth - a widely held but false belief or idea.

racism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

race - each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.

muslim - a follower of the religion of Islam.

You tell me what the definition is then, as it looks like I've pretty much nailed it according to the above?

Racism is a huge problem on the left. I've demonstrated that time and time again.

Not sure what Tommy Robinson has to do with anything?

And I don't think I've ever said that about Trump. Is any part of your post true?

You have shown nothing but the ability to ignore anything you don’t like. If it was someone you were opposed to politically telling citizens of a country to ‘go back’, you’d be the first with the pitch forks. 

You didn’t say that, it was a trump quote. 

Its amazing how people can support without criticism a racist, misogynistic, lying, narcissistic, incompetent, man child.

How people can say ‘drain the swamp’ whilst supporting the most corrupt and criminal administration. The mental gymnastics are amazing. 

A quote from one of his poor American cult followers sums up the mindset...”he’s not hurting the right people”.

3 hours ago, geosname said:

Check out the Senate hearings

By all means post what was found. If anyone was indicted etc. I’d be interested to read it.