Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love this report from a journalist covering their first Trump press conference. The last paragraph is the killer... The press conference I tuned into by chance from my New York hotel room was h

That’s nothing. The American president prefers putin to his own intelligence service. 

I am really......<ovf censored>.....annoying....with the inability....to ever say anything....of any actual substance.....

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, geosname said:

For the country they represent......

Collectively they are as bad as each other...... individually trump is in front...... in badness

You could have just said, no, I can’t say who is as bad. 

Edited by Andyregs
Missed word

I could but what's the point....... it's a trump thread..... nothing else matters.

As an example of how the other side can be wrong..... and it's only one small one.....

Democrats lambasted trump for kids in cages on the boarder..... they showed photos of the horror endured under trump...... one problem emerged...... the photos were taken under the Obama administration, when the democrats supported the wall, the cages and the deportations..... and until it changes Obama and the democrats have deported more people than trump...... is that wrong?

50 minutes ago, geosname said:

I could but what's the point....... it's a trump thread..... nothing else matters.

As an example of how the other side can be wrong..... and it's only one small one.....

Democrats lambasted trump for kids in cages on the boarder..... they showed photos of the horror endured under trump...... one problem emerged...... the photos were taken under the Obama administration, when the democrats supported the wall, the cages and the deportations..... and until it changes Obama and the democrats have deported more people than trump...... is that wrong?

The difference was the child separation policy. Previously children were only split from parents for child welfare situations. Now it’s all of them. Not sure if conditions were the same, I’d like to see the source you quoted. 

However not being perfect doesn’t mean they are the same. Not being perfect isn’t the same as being openly racist and corrupt.

1 minute ago, Andyregs said:

The difference was the child separation policy. Previously children were only split from parents for child welfare situations. Now it’s all of them. Not sure if conditions were the same, I’d like to see the source you quoted. 

However not being perfect doesn’t mean they are the same. Not being perfect isn’t the same as being openly racist and corrupt.

Perfect?........ Christ on a bike..... friggin honesty would be a start.

Corrupt?..... like the Clinton lawyer immunity deals...... missing/destroyed after the fact emails. Like marrying your brother to circumvent immigration and tax fiddling.

It's all political crap.... bring the other side down to gain/keep control..... it's modern day politics..... and the public are the pawns.... I doubt either side cares much, for all their posturing and outrage....

Do I care any of them do bad things? Not really, it's interesting, amusing, distracting at times.

Do I think trump is a god guy......?....... no

Do I think the other side are good guys....?..... no

Life isn't an old western..... bad guys wear black hats and come from the right and good guys wear white hats...... everything isn't this is a bad guy so the others must be good.

1 hour ago, geosname said:

Do I think trump is a god guy......?....... no

Do I think the other side are good guys....?..... no

Then by all means give a name of someone as bad as trump so we can compare.

6 minutes ago, For Us All said:

It's an echo chamber apart from geo.🤣

Yet you don't offer any argument of your own?

4 hours ago, Andyregs said:

He isnt openly racist though is he? 

6 hours ago, geosname said:

I'm going to fly to Thailand and rip that frigging ellipses key off your keyboard.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Cue requests for proof that has already been given, sweeping dismissals of 'the left', whinges about AOC, Obama etc and talk of how much thus bigot has done for BAME people... 

AOC's big green plan would kill 10s if not 100s of millions of people, especially the poorest and that means a lot of people of colour.

Obama was openly against gay marriage when he ran for president, deported illegal immigrants as much if not more than Trump and dropped more bombs than you could comprehend.

Trump meanwhile is the first president in US history to mention LGBT rights in his presidential speech, he wants to rid the world of Aids in the next decade, has appointed the most senior openly gay politician in US history and is attempting to make criminalising homosexuality an international crime. Black employment is increasing and he is calling out the problems that particular black communities face in places like Baltimore. He is attacking shocking politicans who have seen their own communities rot over decades and done nothing.

Is Trump the good guy? I think he might be 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Boris Johnson and Trump are brothers from different mothers.  Both lying, incompetent, adulterers who have no thought for the good of their countries, just themselves.

And they don't agree with your political stance. 

• Like 1