Jump to content

Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!


Jacko51
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

If there had been the same suspicion of voter fraud and filed affidavits of wrong doing at the polling centers than I would have supported a forensic audit in the interests of ensuring election integrity in the future.

Lefties conveniently forget that the Democrats didn't accept the result of the 2016 election citing Russian Collusion. Trump initiated a Special Enquiry which found there was no collusion, transcripts of meetings were also released which showed the only collusion was between the Democrats, the Clinton's and the Russians in compiling a fraudulent dossier to enable the FBI to spy on American citizens, a true disgrace and a crime for which no one has yet been held accountable.

If evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia had been found and proven Trump would have been tried for treason.

So why wasn’t Hillary Clinton tried and locked up as your mate promised??  Empty promise to the voters again. I suppose “Lock her up” was a nice handy three word chant to wind up his supporters. Bit like “Stop the Steal”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 07/05/2021 at 17:55, Regal Beagle said:

The outrage from a minority of the black community is well documented.

 

The support of photographic ID from a majority of the black community is also well documented.

 

I've given my explanation your question too. Seen as I've proven that there are no legal or monetary barriers to prevent or make it harder for black people to get photo ID. That pretty conclusively rules out the batty conspiracy theory that republicans want to supress the votes of black people - as was the initial allegation.

 

They don't. They want fairer and more transparent elections. I wonder why democrats are so against that?

 

Georgia's Top Elections Official Claims 1,000 People Committed Voter Fraud In Primary (forbes.com)

What happens next in North Carolina congressional race re-do? - ABC News (go.com)

 

And maybe it will help to prevent the rejection of ballots:

California rejected 100,000 mail-in ballots because of mistakes | PBS NewsHour

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/520432-about-50000-ohio-voters-receive-wrong-absentee-ballots

 

It isn't just the US as I've mentioned, and was bizarrely dismissed when we were talking about black people even though its not about black people but it affects black people the most....or something like that: Voting Fraud Is a Real Concern. Just Look Around the World | Opinion (newsweek.com)

 

 

It's clear as day. Mail in voting is especially prone to fraud and errors. That's way many countries have stricter rules surrounding it. 

 

Photo ID isn't "making it harder to vote" it's making the vote more trustworthy. You may have a leg to stand on if you couldn't literally go and get free ID in all states that have the strictest photo ID requirements.

 

 

Let me know if you need any more examples.

 

 

Regal, One person's election integrity is another person's voter suppression. If people can't be bothered to obtain id when it's required to vote then perhaps it's better for everyone they don't vote.

Interesting the voter requirements in some countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_identification_laws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Lefties conveniently forget that the Democrats didn't accept the result of the 2016 election citing Russian Collusion.

Did the Democrats lay seige to the seat of government after the election?  Must have missed that.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/04/what-the-mueller-report-says-about-russian-contacts/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiLnhmt6_8AIVyIBQBh2K-wC1EAAYASAAEgKTG_D_BwE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

So why wasn’t Hillary Clinton tried and locked up as your mate promised??  Empty promise to the voters again. I suppose “Lock her up” was a nice handy three word chant to wind up his supporters. Bit like “Stop the Steal”

She's a lefty and the lefties are now in power, even when Trump was in office the lefty swamp was all consuming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Did the Democrats lay seige to the seat of government after the election?  Must have missed that.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/04/what-the-mueller-report-says-about-russian-contacts/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiLnhmt6_8AIVyIBQBh2K-wC1EAAYASAAEgKTG_D_BwE

They're laying siege to the whole bleedin' country with their socialist policies and Biden with his executive orders. Biden wants to unite the whole country, now that's a joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Paul, that fact that you don’t believe in social democracy is the reason why I shall never agree with you. 

I believe in democracy, one person one vote,  I have a social conscience but I guess we disagree on how to achieve and fund it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 07/05/2021 at 23:24, Iron Curtain said:

Baaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!

You sound so unconvincing on this... a joy to read! Even more enjoyable to pick holes in.

From your own article where a Republican claims “1,000 people committed fraud

According to the Associated Press, when Raffensperger was asked to present proof, he didn't provide any evidence of voter intent, other than mentioning one voter in Long County who he said bragged about voting twice.

This approach of just telling blantent lies because they know that people won’t think for themselves and just believe them is a very worrying trend. 

No proof... all lies.

This is so weak from you RB, and you know it, your arguments are getting weaker, your sources are getting weaker. You know it but can’t stop... you have fully crossed the line into Paul territory. 

Here is an example... you know that “the majority of black voters support ID” doesn’t tell the story... you know this because you do as much digging into all aspects and research thoroughly (apparently)

So you know that the % of black voters that support it (67%) is a) less that the % of black voters that actually have ID and b) lower than the total 75% indicating a significant gap in how the communities see the issue. 

Weak.

Another example... using RB tactic #3 you just state things as fact that are completely the opposite. 

You say “Photo ID isn’t making it harder to vote”... but it is, isn’t it. That’s obvious. It demands an additional step. That’s a fundamental fact. You even stated earlier that it’s being done to reduce fraud, so a trade off. So this weird lie is a bit strange.

Weak.

Some questions you fail to answer continually. 

If ID is FUNDAMENTAL to life... why do lower socio economic groups have a higher portion of people without ID?

Why do you refuse to acknowledge the multiple sources that explain clearly the cost of getting a free ID?

Where is the proof of the fraud that this “solution” is supposed to fix? PROOF.

How would stopping early Sunday voting stop Fraud?

Do you belive the current Audit in Arizona is independent?

If you claim to judge all sources of information equally why quote John Lott a member of Trumps administration? The good old RB double standards at play again... he also wrote a book called “More guns less crime” out of interest! 

 

He provided no proof of voter INTENT the article says. 

You also say there is no proof and it's all lies....Well ok do you have any proof of that? Considering this is your new standard for anything a republican says? He didn't show proof of voter INTENT to the press and you take from that that the proof doesn't exist. That seems to me like you are asserting something without proof there.

 

"Paul territory". I honestly think you are a complete bully on this website. Your posts are quite often vindictive and targeted at the same posters over and over again. I've seen it happen to multiple people now. 

 

I'm struggling to keep up with your ever changing argument on this one IC. 

 

You posted about the Republicans gerrymandering and in particular this was diluting the votes of black people. I did a separate post about the democrat hypocrisy over election integrity and about how Photographic ID requirements are not targetted supression of black votes.

Now you are trying to claim that it's not a racial issue? 

 

it sounds like we're getting close to agreement anyway. The republicans are trying to supress votes. Votes from people who are not eligible to use that vote. Black, white, asian, latino, whatever. For everyone else, they can obtain Id without cost and it's relatively easy to do. 

 

This is all projection. The racialisation of black people to the gerrymandering stuff. Leftists want to stack the odds in their favour as much as the right does. That's why they didn't want the winter election in the UK and why they want 16 year olds to be able to vote. If it was the other way around, they'd support photo ID requirements. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Regal Beagle said:

 

He provided no proof of voter INTENT the article says. 

You also say there is no proof and it's all lies....Well ok do you have any proof of that? Considering this is your new standard for anything a republican says? He didn't show proof of voter INTENT to the press and you take from that that the proof doesn't exist. That seems to me like you are asserting something without proof there.

 

"Paul territory". I honestly think you are a complete bully on this website. Your posts are quite often vindictive and targeted at the same posters over and over again. I've seen it happen to multiple people now. 

 

I'm struggling to keep up with your ever changing argument on this one IC. 

 

You posted about the Republicans gerrymandering and in particular this was diluting the votes of black people. I did a separate post about the democrat hypocrisy over election integrity and about how Photographic ID requirements are not targetted supression of black votes.

Now you are trying to claim that it's not a racial issue? 

 

it sounds like we're getting close to agreement anyway. The republicans are trying to supress votes. Votes from people who are not eligible to use that vote. Black, white, asian, latino, whatever. For everyone else, they can obtain Id without cost and it's relatively easy to do. 

 

This is all projection. The racialisation of black people to the gerrymandering stuff. Leftists want to stack the odds in their favour as much as the right does. That's why they didn't want the winter election in the UK and why they want 16 year olds to be able to vote. If it was the other way around, they'd support photo ID requirements. 

 

 

 

This is all just terrible disingenuous claptrap RB... I have never seen someone work so hard to try and defend something without even sounding remotely plausible.

You wont even start at the beginning and acknowledge the evidence that free IDs are not free... its the cornerstone of your argument. How is anyone expected to take any additional argument seriously.

Its clear you dont even read the things people post... there are two clear examples in this post alone to suggest it.

Either that or you do and ignore them, or you do and don't understand them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...