Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

Jacko51

8 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

If anymore evidence is required that the mainstream media has protected Biden from before the election until the the present day just look at the recent three falls by Biden as he climbed the steps of Airforce 1. None of the mainstream left wing tv stations showed this on tv in the state of Massachusetts or I believe USA wide, neither on their national news or local news programs.

Contrast this to the wide coverage of Trump's careful descent down a ramp after a commencement speech at West Point which was poured over on national tv and  some tv stations even getting tv medics to chime in with their crap, the hypocrisy is stunning. 

Big Tech and big media had a profound affect on the 2020 election by  protecting Biden.

https://mclaughlinonline.com/2020/11/10/mrc-article-fact-big-media-and-big-tech-stole-the-2020-election/

Funny how everyone has seen bidens fall even though no one reported it. But perhaps people took more interest in trumps story because of the very reason you complain about. Hypocrisy. Trump spent all last year talking about biden being unfit for the job physically and mentally. Remember when Hilary fell, and the worlds media reported it. What was trumps reaction. Not one of a normal human being thats for sure. Trump himself made it a big story because he constantly attacked others for it. When the topic is directed back at him, you all play the victim again. It’s pretty pathetic. 

Edited by Andyregs

On 22/03/2021 at 14:00, Andyregs said:

This you?

Yeah that was me.

This was also me in my very next post:

On 15/08/2019 at 19:27, Regal Beagle said:

Fair enough, I got that one wrong, I wasn't aware it was actually arranged by the white supremacy groups. I'd wrongly believed it was hijacked by them.

Like I say, I don't defend racism so there's no sinking to any lows here, so lets just calm down a bit.

I wonder why you decided to leave that out of your post?

I think you are being quite dishonest there in your selective quoting. exactly the same sort of tactics used by the media against trump and gleefully swallowed by you Andy.

• Like 1

On 22/03/2021 at 13:41, Andyregs said:

No, you called the counter protestors at Charlottesville ‘terrorists’. I suppose countering that protest would make them anti fascist though god forbid. You also in the same post called the right wingers there ‘idiots’. Thought it was relevant when talking about hypocrisy.

The dishonesty is staggering Andy.

You literally just quoted me and you are immediately accusing me of something that I explicitly didn't say. The quote in question said "small number of antifa terrorists".

I didn't "call counter protestors at Charlottesville 'terrorists'." at all. I said there were a small number of antifa terrorists there after acknowledging my mistake about the organisation of the rally in the first place.

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

You literally just quoted me and you are immediately accusing me of something that I explicitly didn't say. The quote in question said "small number of antifa terrorists".

I didn't "call counter protestors at Charlottesville 'terrorists'." at all. I said there were a small number of antifa terrorists there after acknowledging my mistake about the organisation of the rally in the first place.

My point is to question what made them terrorists. What did they do there to be given that label especially Considering the capitol riots were mearly a scuffle and there were nazis there who killed someone. 

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

“...to counter the protest”. Apologies if I made the assumption that ‘counter the protest’ made them ‘counter protestors’.

18 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

You have to laugh at this. Sidney Powell admitting that she was talking rubbish in claiming election fraud.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-dominion-lawsuit

But but but but but it was all going to come out!

On 09/12/2020 at 20:02, Paul6754 said:

There is no question there has been widespread fraud to sway the election for Joe Biden, particularly in the swing states. There are ca 1000 signed affidavits stating/detailing fraud and blatant corruption, affidavits signed by ordinary Americans who face prosecution and possible prison if found to be lying. Some of these affidavits are backed up by video evidence where the fraudsters were caught on CCTV and didn't realize they were being recorded. The information is available on the internet for anyone to see, it is not being reported in the main stream media.....surprise, surprise.

The state legislature of each individual state is responsible for setting/changing the election rules for each state. The governor or elected officials of each state cannot change the rules on a whim or as they see fit, each state has their own process to change the election rules but it is written in the USA Constitution that it is ONLY the state legislature that can change the rules and it is done this way to protect and prevent against the type of the fraud that has happened in this election. 

Elected officials, particularly in the swing states, have taken it upon themselves to change rules pertaining to mail in voting and validating ballots etc etc to vastly favor the Democrats. The changes have not been done by the individual state legislatures and hence violate the US Constitution and hence why there are a number of cases currently being bought before the US Supreme Court which only deals with violations of the US Consititution. These are the key cases which will determine the outcome of the election. Don't believe anything in the left wing media, CNN, CNBC, NBC, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, Boston Globe etc, they just peddle miss-information.

Whether the "result" of this election will be changed remains to be seen, whether a quirk of law will turn up who knows. However, what is indisputable over the last 4 years is the democrats never accepted Trump's victory in 2016, tried to unseat a democratically elected president and have used every devious trick to wrestle back power including cheating/fraud in this election. If Joe Biden thinks he's going to unite the USA over the next 4 years he's seriously deluded, for starters he and his family will face investigations and law suits over their dealings in Russia, China and the Ukraine.

THIS HOW Y'ALL LOOK LIKE | CLOWN MEME COMPILATION - YouTube

• Haha 1

All Powell has to do to avoid losing the case is show all the evidence that what she said there was. You can’t be sued for libel for telling the truth. @Paul6754 wanted a chance for the ‘evidence’ to be seen in court. Obvious chance here and she has chosen to go with the argument that no one reasonable would believe her. 

So, that’s it. The great lie that has poisoned our politics and inspired an attack on the Capitol and bids to become the incubus of future extremism and violence was such absurd bilge that “no reasonable person would believe it.”

So must be assume that anyone who does is unreasonable according to Powell?

On 29/03/2021 at 09:27, Jacko51 said:

So, that’s it. The great lie that has poisoned our politics and inspired an attack on the Capitol and bids to become the incubus of future extremism and violence was such absurd bilge that “no reasonable person would believe it.”

So must be assume that anyone who does is unreasonable according to Powell?

Jacko, You do love your left wing press but you've been well and truly "Gaslighted" on this one.

Sidney Powel did NOT claim that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases.

I've also posted a Youtube video with Lin Wood, an attorney, speaking on this matter and what the outcome may be and who Lin Wood thinks the person may be behind many of these defamatory lawsuits, for vast sums of money, filed to intimidate and shut people up. Whether he's right or not remains to be seen.

https://www.sidneypowell.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X04NXtbr84&t=604s

That is the Lin Wood, btw, who was court ordered by a Judge to take a psychiatric assessment to be allowed to continue to practice law because both the Georgia State Bar and former colleagues are concerned he's seriously mentally ill. The guy has paranoid Schizophrenia. This is the Lin Wood who on Parler was calling for Mike Pence to be assassinated. This is the Lin Wood who claimed the chief justice of SCOTUS is a child murderer, Pence is a nonce and Epstein is still alive. The man is mentally ill. 

In Paul's fantasy land, this is a star witness.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2021-01-29/pro-trump-lawyer-lin-wood-asked-by-licensing-body-to-undergo-mental-health-evaluation

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/lin-wood-lawsuit/4a44d418e229bd54/full.pdf

Edited by Doha

The link below is literally the Sidney Powell legal motion to dismiss the Dominion Lawsuit.

I have highlighted the relevant part for Paul who is projecting his own gaslit denial onto Jean.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/3-22-21-sidney-powell-defending-the-republic-motion-to-dismiss-dominion.pdf

fGsQ5qh.png

You really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really need to see someone. 

8 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Jacko, You do love your left wing press but you've been well and truly "Gaslighted" on this one.

Sidney Powel did NOT claim that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases.

I've also posted a Youtube video with Lin Wood, an attorney, speaking on this matter and what the outcome may be and who Lin Wood thinks the person may be behind many of these defamatory lawsuits, for vast sums of money, filed to intimidate and shut people up. Whether he's right or not remains to be seen.

https://www.sidneypowell.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X04NXtbr84&t=604s

Wow, just wow! I literally posted the words from her own court documents. 

And lin wood? Good lord I’m not sure this is funny anymore. This is now into Q territory. 

7 hours ago, Doha said:

The link below is literally the Sidney Powell legal motion to dismiss the Dominion Lawsuit.

I have highlighted the relevant part for Paul who is projecting his own gaslit denial onto Jean.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/3-22-21-sidney-powell-defending-the-republic-motion-to-dismiss-dominion.pdf

fGsQ5qh.png

You really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really need to see someone. 

And an article showing Fox have used the same defence to not get sued because of what crackpot Carlson Tucker says

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9%3famp