Jump to content

Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!


Jacko51
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

 

I'm not defending lies. I'll leave that to you. 

 

I'm not sure what you mean by the democrats being evil comment - If that's something I've said then I'll need the context of what I said.

 

As for Terrorism, any dictionary definition really, but there are legal tests too. Murdering civilians in the name of a political cause = terrorism. A bit of criminal damage and scuffling with the security at the Capitol building might not satisfy those tests.

My point when I asked you about that was, that you'd need a particularly crazy defintion of terrorism if you think that Antifa/BLM are not terrorists, tut the Capitol rioters were, considering the former caused way more damage, killed people, attacked civilians and are legitimate organisations. 

 

I wonder how you'll misinterpret this post in bad faith? Maybe I love terrorism?

Maybe need to go back and check who you called terrorists and who you didn’t on this very thread before calling people hypocrites then. 
And you actually called attempted insurrection a ‘bit of a scuffle’. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Maybe need to go back and check who you called terrorists and who you didn’t on this very thread before calling people hypocrites then. 
And you actually called attempted insurrection a ‘bit of a scuffle’. 

What? Antifa? 

 

Antifa followers have murdered civilians in the street. How much more terorristy can you get? Admittedly they didn't walk through an unlocked door and put their feet up on a desk of a political opponent, so they're not the ultimate super terrorists. 

 

This is why I asked for your definition, because you seem to think murdering people in the street based on political grounds doesn't qualify, but trespassing in the capitol building is. It's quite strange.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

You were talking about Biden being mocked and looking weak standing up to putin. 

I was just offering an alternative thought on why republicans think Biden is weak on foreign policy, you'd already offered your thoughts on the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

What? Antifa? 

 

Antifa followers have murdered civilians in the street. How much more terorristy can you get? Admittedly they didn't walk through an unlocked door and put their feet up on a desk of a political opponent, so they're not the ultimate super terrorists. 

 

This is why I asked for your definition, because you seem to think murdering people in the street based on political grounds doesn't qualify, but trespassing in the capitol building is. It's quite strange.

 

 

So the person who drove a car into the counter protestors at Charlottesville was a terrorist and the the counter protestors who didn’t kill anyone aren’t then? Just trying to clarify? 

oh and this...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-extremists-kill-329-since-1994-antifa-killed-none-2020-7%3famp
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

So the person who drove a car into the counter protestors at Charlottesville was a terrorist and the the counter protestors who didn’t kill anyone aren’t then? Just trying to clarify? 

oh and this...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/right-wing-extremists-kill-329-since-1994-antifa-killed-none-2020-7%3famp
 

 

I'm not sure I get your point. You accuse me of calling antifa terrorists and are now trying to claim that I don't actually think they're terrorists?

 

This is why definitions are so important. You can't just make your own up. Words apply to all of us or none of us. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

 

I'm not sure I get your point. You accuse me of calling antifa terrorists and are now trying to claim that I don't actually think they're terrorists?

 

This is why definitions are so important. You can't just make your own up. Words apply to all of us or none of us. 

 

 

 

 

No, you called the counter protestors at Charlottesville ‘terrorists’. I suppose countering that protest would make them anti fascist though god forbid. You also in the same post called the right wingers there ‘idiots’. Thought it was relevant when talking about hypocrisy.

Edited by Andyregs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 15/08/2019 at 08:22, Regal Beagle said:

It wasnt a nazi rally. It was a rally to support the Lee statue remaining in place. Unfortunately a small number of actual nazis and far right idiots turned up. 

On the flip side, a small number of antifa terrorists turned up to the counter protest. Swings and roundabouts really. 

 

This you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Andyregs said:

First Fox News and tucker Carlson, and now Sidney Powell. ‘No reasonable person would believe her’.

 

7E0473D9-9270-4717-8828-C2724F5D98B8.jpeg

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-dominion-lawsuit

 

Quote

Sidney Powell argued Monday that she couldn’t be sued for defamation for repeatedly promoting false conspiracy theories about the 2020 election being rigged because “no reasonable person would” believe that her comments “were truly statements of fact.”

 

Quote

Now facing billion-dollar lawsuits from both companies and having lost all of her court cases challenging the election, Powell is on the defensive. On Monday, her legal team filed a motion to dismiss Dominion’s $1.3 billion-lawsuit, or at least to move it from the federal district court in Washington, DC, to Texas. They argued that the election fraud narrative that Powell had spent months touting as grounds to undo the presidential election was “hyperbole” and political speech entitled to protection under the First Amendment.

😂 😂 😂

Edited by Doha
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/03/2021 at 07:03, Regal Beagle said:

The media constantly lied about Trump. They censored republican opinions or news that would damage the Biden campaign. They've now switched to protect Biden which has led in some cases to a complete 180 degree turn in the narrative from mainstream media:

 

-Electoral validty

-Kids in cages

-Racism (fine people on both sides hoax/Trump failing to disavow white supremacists)

-Incitement

-Sexual assault allegations

-Cognitive decline/neurological disorders

-war mongering

-Hunter Biden's laptop v Trump's leaked tax returns

 

There are countless examples of it. I saw Sarah Silverman of all people calling out the hypocrisy and lack of principles which drive democratic policies. 

 

You are either outraged by kids in cages or you are not. You can't be outraged when someone does it, but ok when someone else does it more, just because you like the colour of their tie.

 

 

If anymore evidence is required that the mainstream media has protected Biden from before the election until the the present day just look at the recent three falls by Biden as he climbed the steps of Airforce 1. None of the mainstream left wing tv stations showed this on tv in the state of Massachusetts or I believe USA wide, neither on their national news or local news programs.

Contrast this to the wide coverage of Trump's careful descent down a ramp after a commencement speech at West Point which was poured over on national tv and  some tv stations even getting tv medics to chime in with their crap, the hypocrisy is stunning. 

Big Tech and big media had a profound affect on the 2020 election by  protecting Biden.

https://mclaughlinonline.com/2020/11/10/mrc-article-fact-big-media-and-big-tech-stole-the-2020-election/

Edited by Paul6754
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

If anymore more evidence is required that the mainstream media has protected Biden from before the election until the the present day just look at the recent three falls by Biden as he climbed the steps of Airforce 1. None of the mainstream left wing tv stations showed this on tv in the state of Massachusetts or I believe USA wide, neither on their national news or local news programs.

Contrast this to the wide coverage of Trump's careful descent down a ramp after a commencement speech at West Point which was poured over on national tv and  some tv stations even getting tv medics to chime in with their crap, the hypocrisy is stunning. 

Big Tech and big media had a profound affect on the 2020 election by  protecting Biden.

https://mclaughlinonline.com/2020/11/10/mrc-article-fact-big-media-and-big-tech-stole-the-2020-election/

That organ of rabid, left wing anti Trumpism, the BBC reported Biden's stumbles, Paul.  As did that other example of biased anti-Trumpism, the Guardian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...