Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

Jacko51

10 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Try reading the article rather than keep your head in the sand.

Hahahahahahaha

Seriously, you are making a joke here...aren’t you?  The biased mainstream media? Really? 

ooooooh I get it, once you find the one opinion article that fits your alternate reality, then that’s true, everything else is fake news. Like this...

https://www.businessinsider.com/charts-contrasting-trump-economy-obama-bush-administrations-republicans-democrats-2020-10?r=US&IR=T#the-historical-precedent-for-job-gains-is-mixed-2

What the next ‘stop the steal’ talking point your grasping at now Maricopa has gone? 

Edited by Andyregs
  • Like 1

This is Lauren Q-berts latest advert.

walls are good, but walls are also bad. This wall that was put up during the trump administration because republican terrorists tried to kill people, in part because of the nonsense she spouted, shows how evil democrats are. We should tear down the wall, presumably so her followers can make a second attempt. 
Oh and just to round it off, I’ll finish by talking about Nancy Pelosi with the sound of a gun shot over it. The Nancy pelosi her supporters wanted to kill.

https://twitter.com/repboebert/status/1368939576954216450?s=21

• 2 weeks later...

It’s always projection with republicans. Always. 

actual election fraud...

https://kfdm.com/news/nation-world/four-people-including-justice-of-the-peace-arrested-on-150-counts-of-voter-fraud

Purposely disenfranchising thousands of voters...

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/979340075/florida-democrats-call-for-a-new-election-after-gop-charged-with-manipulating-ra?t=1616227441705&t=1616227475542

next on their list, stopping people voting, especially the young, poor and ethnic minorities that skew to democrat.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/15/voting-restrictions-states-475732

Maybe one the white supremacists or insane Q followers they have in congress could re-introduce a literacy test for voting. Once they’ve finishing calling for the death of political opponents that is. 

Edited by Andyregs

Martinez is facing one count of organized election fraud, nine counts of illegal voting, 28 counts of unlawful possession of ballot or ballot envelope, three counts of purportedly acting as an agent, five counts of tampering with government record, 14 counts of election fraud and four counts of fraudulent mail ballot application.

I wonder what party he could possibly belong to 

I'm sure Paul will be pearl clutching over this and definitely not conveniently ignoring it. 

Edited by Doha

1 hour ago, Santa said:

I was reading about Fox News cheering on Putin and daring Biden to debate him. if they love Russia so much why don't they go and live there?

It always amazes me that these people call themselves patriots. Putin attacked the democratic process of American elections. Fact. Undisputed. He also put bounties on american soldiers heads. He committed chemical warfare on America’s allies soil. And they cheer him on. They also tried to overturn a democratic election. And they wave the flag of confederate traitors who waged war on America. 
It’s been said a lot, but imagine if it was Obama who benefited from putin and all this happened. Their heads exploded because he wore a bicycle helmet and tan suit.

On 20/03/2021 at 12:17, Andyregs said:

The article you posted specifically says the reason for the republican dissent is unclear. How have you reached the conclusion that they love fascist dictators?

• Like 1

On 09/03/2021 at 22:06, Jacko51 said:

If you recall the situation Obama inherited after the 2008 crash compared to the economy he handed over to Trump you have to admit that Trump inherited an improving economy.  And if what Trump did was so good, which I accept some of it was, why did his approval rating never reach 50%?  Why did more than half the US population never believe he was doing his job properly?  Makes no sense to me.

The media constantly lied about Trump. They censored republican opinions or news that would damage the Biden campaign. They've now switched to protect Biden which has led in some cases to a complete 180 degree turn in the narrative from mainstream media:

-Electoral validty

-Kids in cages

-Racism (fine people on both sides hoax/Trump failing to disavow white supremacists)

-Incitement

-Sexual assault allegations

-Cognitive decline/neurological disorders

-war mongering

-Hunter Biden's laptop v Trump's leaked tax returns

There are countless examples of it. I saw Sarah Silverman of all people calling out the hypocrisy and lack of principles which drive democratic policies. 

You are either outraged by kids in cages or you are not. You can't be outraged when someone does it, but ok when someone else does it more, just because you like the colour of their tie.

39 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

The article you posted specifically says the reason for the republican dissent is unclear. How have you reached the conclusion that they love fascist dictators?

Because they wouldn’t say. I think it’s a fair assumption considering Fox News were taking the side of putin over the American president. That republicans think Biden is weak because dictators don’t like him. Considering trumps fawning over dictators. Oh and considering their attacks on democracy and attempted insurrection. 

1 minute ago, Andyregs said:

Because they wouldn’t say. I think it’s a fair assumption considering Fox News were taking the side of putin over the American president. That republicans think Biden is weak because dictators don’t like him. Considering trumps fawning over dictators. Oh and considering their attacks on democracy and attempted insurrection. 

They think he's weak because he made excuses for China and when he attempted to stand up to Putin he was mocked and to be honest, it wasn't very pretty for Biden in that exchange. 

I wouldn't ever say that Biden is a fan of the Uighur genocide or that democrats 'love communist dictators' though.

I am old enough to remember a time when Trump has castigated for ordering an air strike on an Iranian general who was a designated terrorist. Again, I didn't think that democrats supported islamic terror groups or that they loved the Iranian military though. 

9 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

With evidence yes. And no one is using to try and subvert democracy. No surprises you can’t tell the difference.

Andy, when we had our exchange before, you and one other were mortally offended because I said that the CLAIMS should be INVESTIGATED. You had no evidence either way but had made your mind up that the Trump claims were made up. 

You are a total hypocrite on this issue. Years after 2016 you were talking about Russian interference in that election. It seems to be a very narrow window of election fraud allegations that you are offended by.

Furthermore, I've seen your posts in the brexit threads, so let's not pretend that you are offended by people attempting to subvert democracy.

You have a completely different opinion on things based on whether it suits your political agenda or not. That's ok, just own it though.

4 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

They think he's weak because he made excuses for China and when he attempted to stand up to Putin he was mocked and to be honest, it wasn't very pretty for Biden in that exchange. 

I wouldn't ever say that Biden is a fan of the Uighur genocide or that democrats 'love communist dictators' though.

I am old enough to remember a time when Trump has castigated for ordering an air strike on an Iranian general who was a designated terrorist. Again, I didn't think that democrats supported islamic terror groups or that they loved the Iranian military though. 

Weak? You do know Helsinki happened lol.

Just now, Regal Beagle said:

Andy, when we had our exchange before, you and one other were mortally offended because I said that the CLAIMS should be INVESTIGATED. You had no evidence either way but had made your mind up that the Trump claims were made up. 

You are a total hypocrite on this issue. Years after 2016 you were talking about Russian interference in that election. It seems to be a very narrow window of election fraud allegations that you are offended by.

Furthermore, I've seen your posts in the brexit threads, so let's not pretend that you are offended by people attempting to subvert democracy.

You have a completely different opinion on things based on whether it suits your political agenda or not. That's ok, just own it though.

My god you’re still defending the lies used to attempt to overturn a democratic election and comparing them to a guy arrested with evidence for fraud. And not used to overturn an election. And pretending they are the same. I literally said you would go there. And here we are. ‘The guys I support committed fraud therefore we should investigate our opponents without any evidence.’ There’s nothing to say to such bad faith arguments.

And don’t talk about hypocrisy unless you’ll explain what your definition of terrorist is. And what made democrats evil. 

4 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

My god you’re still defending the lies used to attempt to overturn a democratic election and comparing them to a guy arrested with evidence for fraud. And not used to overturn an election. And pretending they are the same. I literally said you would go there. And here we are. ‘The guys I support committed fraud therefore we should investigate our opponents without any evidence.’ There’s nothing to say to such bad faith arguments.

And don’t talk about hypocrisy unless you’ll explain what your definition of terrorist is. And what made democrats evil. 

I'm not defending lies. I'll leave that to you. 

I'm not sure what you mean by the democrats being evil comment - If that's something I've said then I'll need the context of what I said.

As for Terrorism, any dictionary definition really, but there are legal tests too. Murdering civilians in the name of a political cause = terrorism. A bit of criminal damage and scuffling with the security at the Capitol building might not satisfy those tests.

My point when I asked you about that was, that you'd need a particularly crazy defintion of terrorism if you think that Antifa/BLM are not terrorists, tut the Capitol rioters were, considering the former caused way more damage, killed people, attacked civilians and are legitimate organisations. 

I wonder how you'll misinterpret this post in bad faith? Maybe I love terrorism?