Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

Jacko51

And the results are in...Maricopa County Election Forensic Audit Results Released

https://www.maricopa.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=2106

“The audits clearly dispel the notion that somehow the November election was rigged,” said Supervisor Steve Gallardo, District 5.  “Whether you liked the results or not, the will of the people was represented.”

@Paul6754 what’s the next conspiracy theory you’re going to grasp hold of for dear life instead of admitting your delusions. 

10 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Jacko, You believe what you want to and what the birther movement is or was but yet other pieces of information in the attached  articles that show what you say isn't correct. At the end of the day who cares anyway, it's all water under the bridge.

I'm telling you that you have a serious dose of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

There is only on person on this forum suffering from that affliction and it isn’t me.

You simply refuse to accept that Trump continued this ridiculous attack on Obama yet think that any Democratic attempts to investigate Trump’s links with Russia were scandalous. It’s appalling double standards Paul. Trump has spent a career in business, politics and his private life lying and cheating yet some Americans continue to hold him up as the new Messiah. It’s madness. 

• Like 2

On 24/02/2021 at 07:36, Andyregs said:

And the results are in...Maricopa County Election Forensic Audit Results Released

https://www.maricopa.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=2106

“The audits clearly dispel the notion that somehow the November election was rigged,” said Supervisor Steve Gallardo, District 5.  “Whether you liked the results or not, the will of the people was represented.”

@Paul6754 what’s the next conspiracy theory you’re going to grasp hold of for dear life instead of admitting your delusions. 

200.gif

• Haha 1

In 1999, while Trump was considering whether to run for president under the Reform Party, he said "probably wouldn't have a problem with" releasing his tax returns if he ran.

In April 2011, Trump said that when President Barack Obama produces "his birth certificate ... I’d love to give my tax returns". Obama's birth certificate was released a week later, resulting in Trump saying his tax returns would be released "at the appropriate time".

In 2012, Trump implored for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's tax returns to be released on April 1, which "historically is the time that everybody gives them". That year, Trump also said that not seeing a presidential candidate's tax returns would lead people to think there was "almost, like, something wrong. What's wrong?"

In May 2014, Trump said in an interview: "If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely and I would love to do that."

In February 2015, Trump said that if he ran for the presidency: "I would release tax returns". On another occasion that month, he declared: "I have no objection to certainly showing tax returns".

In January 2016, Trump was asked by Chuck Todd if he would release his tax returns, to which Trump answered: "we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely. [...] at the appropriate time, you'll be very satisfied." In February 2016, Trump said that he would release his tax returns "probably over the next few months. They’re being worked on now."

He's been talking about showing his returns for 22 years now, yet when the courts get involved to hold trump to his own word, he says he'll fight it and calls it a witch hunt or fishing expedition.

• Thanks 1

On 24/02/2021 at 04:53, Jacko51 said:

There is only on person on this forum suffering from that affliction and it isn’t me.

You simply refuse to accept that Trump continued this ridiculous attack on Obama yet think that any Democratic attempts to investigate Trump’s links with Russia were scandalous. It’s appalling double standards Paul. Trump has spent a career in business, politics and his private life lying and cheating yet some Americans continue to hold him up as the new Messiah. It’s madness. 

Your views on Trump are crazy, the very definition of deranged, you refuse to give the guy credit for anything.

I've not said that Trump did not comment on Obama's place of birth or religion, he did along with hundreds if not thousands of people but he wasn't the first by a long way and it wasn't incessant from what I remember as you claim.

It was known by the FBI and Democrats that there was no Russian collusion with Trump even before the Mueller investigation started, the accusations were proven to be shameful, utter lies. There are no double standards.

Many Americans hold Trump in high regard because as President he put America first, protected the borders, generated a thriving economy and created jobs etc etc, many American voters are now just realizing what they've done in voting for Biden.

Being Mr nice guy is not gonna get you far as a property developer in Manhattan of any desirable large city in the world, no doubt Trump has done his share of wheeling and dealing.

I guess you consider creepy, sleepy Joe an angel.

Edited by Paul6754
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Your views on Trump are crazy, the very definition of deranged, you refuse to give the guy credit for anything.

I've not said that Trump did not comment on Obama's place of birth or religion, he did along with hundreds if not thousands of people but he wasn't the first by a long way and it wasn't incessant from what I remember as you claim.

It was known by the FBI and Democrats that there was no Russian collusion with Trump even before the Mueller investigation started, the accusations were proven to be shameful, utter lies. There are no double standards.

Many Americans hold Trump in high regard because as President he put America first, protected the borders, generated a thriving economy and created jobs etc etc, many American voters are now just realizing what they've done in voting for Biden.

Being Mr nice guy is not gonna get you far as a property developer in Manhattan of any desirable large city in the world, no doubt Trump has done his share of wheeling and dealing.

You’re calling other peoples views on trumpers crazy. Just an amazing lack of self awareness to start with. 

Now the mueller report. Are we back onto this being a good source now. Because if so, it looks like you don’t understand the narrow scope it looked at, or what was actually inside it. Or is it magically a shambles now? 

True many Americans hold trump in high regard. They also believe in Q anon, and supported an attempted a coup by attacking the capitol. 

“many American voters are now just realizing what they've done in voting for Biden” . Now just because trump can make things up and you lap it up without the need to engage the brain, doesn’t mean you can do the same and we will react accordingly. You even try the same tactics ‘many people’ with no actual need for evidence. The cult think is quite fascinating to be honest. It must be frustrating when we don’t act like willing disciples. Anyway, the actual facts suggest differently. Biden approval rating is at 58%, which is one of the highest American politicians. Trump never went above 50% in 4 years. Trump is currently at 38% by the way. And republican cowards are still prostrating themselves before him. 

10 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Being Mr nice guy is not gonna get you far as a property developer in Manhattan of any desirable large city in the world

You are right... Tax fraud will help though

Lets also remember that if Trump had taken the inheritance that was handed to him and put it in a low interest bond and literally done nothing... he would have more money now than he does through his attempts at being a business man.

Edited by Iron Curtain

1 hour ago, Iron Curtain said:

You are right... Tax fraud will help though

Lets also remember that if Trump had taken the inheritance that was handed to him and put it in a low interest bond and literally done nothing... he would have more money now than he does through his attempts at being a business man.

Even with the millions of dollars of Russian money being moved through his companies (not fake news Paul, documented fact). 

13 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

I'll give Trump credit for things he's done right.  He inherited an improving economy from Obama and didn't **** it up. 

And I don't consider any politician an angel, nor do I consider any of them a Messiah like some of the crazy Trumpers do of their leader - sent by God and all that rubbish. 

This picture was from this weeks conservative convention in America. If only there was a story in the book most of them followed (or claimed to) that warned against the building of golden idols. Imagine if this was Obama. Their religion is just a useful tool.

92E355BC-23EF-41EA-B29C-3A9BD26E9A38.jpeg

Also an interesting choice of stage design. Where have the conspiracy theorists gone?

CF038AD8-A8D6-46DA-A988-0A7471A78B5B.jpeg

I’ll just leave this article here too:

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/americas-white-supremacists-ban-swastika-in-bold-attempt-to-go-mainstream/news-story/53f68100ba52a1e33b13cf25b794d028

‘But nobody wants a neo-Nazi in the halls of parliament. That’s a step too far, according to Mr Schoep. The Odal rune, a less-well-known Nazi Germany symbol, will take the place of the swastika on all official uniforms and banners.“

Edited by Andyregs

On 26/02/2021 at 07:02, Jacko51 said:

I'll give Trump credit for things he's done right.  He inherited an improving economy from Obama and didn't **** it up. 

Doesn't look like you give Trump credit on the economy as most Americans would judge how well the economy is doing by how much money they have in their pockets. Family income increased significantly under Trump compared to Obama certainly before the pandemic.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-10-30/trump-s-economy-really-was-better-than-obama-s

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-supporters-money-cpac-speech-b1808998.html

Surprise Surprise

Donald Trump on Sunday asked his supporters for more funds if they want to “take back the future” of the US even though he has reportedly raised about $250m (£179m) since the November 2020 elections.

He is asking for the money to be donated directly to him... not through the GOP.

The former president’s son Donald Trump Jr also tweeted asking for donations. He mentioned the same details and cautioned against donating through any other route.