Jump to content

  • OVF player sponsorship 2022

    £10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!


Jacko51
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

The two audits currently ongoing in Maricopa County are not independent audits and fall short of what is being ordered by the state senate and requested by Arizona voters in the interest of election integrity. 

They've already done a check by hand and recount, which agreed 100% to recorded tallies, of a statistically significant sample (from sites chosen by observers on both sides) of the ballots. They can't release the ballots to the state senate now as per election laws, they are sealed after the checks are completed. The 80% Republican county board of election supervisors is indeed the body that has called these audits from the two nationally accredited firms, who are being overseen in their duties by the county recorder, who has confirmed on record that Dominion themselves are not involved. He too is, of course, a Republican. So by your logic, Arizona Republicans are deliberately and maliciously frustrating the will of Arizona Republicans, in order to either perpetrate or cover up massive electoral fraud to stop Republicans winning in Arizona.

4 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

No doubt there are affidavits of varying quality but the point is they support alleged election fraud and are evidence for it so it is wrong to say there is no evidence.

So accuracy, level of knowledge of the affiant and whether or not the statement made has been rebutted is irrelevant then? Anything submitted to court is evidence, and all evidence is proof. Riiiighhht....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


12 hours ago, Clayts said:

They've already done a check by hand and recount, which agreed 100% to recorded tallies, of a statistically significant sample (from sites chosen by observers on both sides) of the ballots. They can't release the ballots to the state senate now as per election laws, they are sealed after the checks are completed. The 80% Republican county board of election supervisors is indeed the body that has called these audits from the two nationally accredited firms, who are being overseen in their duties by the county recorder, who has confirmed on record that Dominion themselves are not involved. He too is, of course, a Republican. So by your logic, Arizona Republicans are deliberately and maliciously frustrating the will of Arizona Republicans, in order to either perpetrate or cover up massive electoral fraud to stop Republicans winning in Arizona.

So accuracy, level of knowledge of the affiant and whether or not the statement made has been rebutted is irrelevant then? Anything submitted to court is evidence, and all evidence is proof. Riiiighhht....

Many things are submitted to courts as evidence. It doesn't follow they are accepted as evidence in the process of adjudication. 

They almost always prove something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, geosname said:

Many things are submitted to courts as evidence. It doesn't follow they are accepted as evidence in the process of adjudication. 

They almost always prove something.

Sorry, maybe wasn't clear that I was summarising Paul's position there, not my own view. Although a lot of those affidavits are indeed proof of something, namely the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Clayts said:

Sorry, maybe wasn't clear that I was summarising Paul's position there, not my own view. Although a lot of those affidavits are indeed proof of something, namely the Dunning-Kruger effect.

I was agreeing with your general appraisal. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


On 20/02/2021 at 05:53, Jacko51 said:

Early 2004?  So the movement disaparaging Obama's birth and religious affiliations began even before he was elected to the Senate?  Really?  That is one of the daftest things you've said on here, Paul.

In short, you're wrong Paul.

I wrote, "I believe it was as early 2004....." and yes I am a naughty boy for missing the word "as" out from between the word "early" and the year "2004" but the articles posted below suggest the question about Obama's birth and religious affiliations started around 2004 and not later as you assert.

I know Wiki is not 100% accurate but there is much information quoted in Wiki that is accurate so save yourself the trouble of that humbug. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_religion_conspiracy_theories

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/who-is-barack-obama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s any of that got to do with the birther movement?  Trump said it started in 2008:

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy," Trump said in a 30-minute press conference Sept. 16, 2016. "I finished it."  Are you telling me Trump was telling porkies again??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Clayts said:

They've already done a check by hand and recount, which agreed 100% to recorded tallies, of a statistically significant sample (from sites chosen by observers on both sides) of the ballots. They can't release the ballots to the state senate now as per election laws, they are sealed after the checks are completed. The 80% Republican county board of election supervisors is indeed the body that has called these audits from the two nationally accredited firms, who are being overseen in their duties by the county recorder, who has confirmed on record that Dominion themselves are not involved. He too is, of course, a Republican. So by your logic, Arizona Republicans are deliberately and maliciously frustrating the will of Arizona Republicans, in order to either perpetrate or cover up massive electoral fraud to stop Republicans winning in Arizona.

Clayts, You just don't get this do you. If who ever is doing the audit is counting exactly the same votes then I would hope they would come up with the same or similar result.

What voters in Maricopa County AZ, not just Republicans, are demanding in the interests of election integrity, is that there be a full forensic audit of ballot machines, ballots, signatures, dates etc etc so that legal votes can be identified and illegal votes discarded. The legal votes can then  be counted and compared with the election result.

The Arizona board of election supervisors should have nothing to do with appointing the Audit firms especially firms that have had any associations with Dominion Voting Systems, it wouldn't be an independent audit. If the Arizona board of election supervisors could face trial if any dodgy dealings are found.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Clayts, You just don't get this do you. If who ever is doing the audit is counting exactly the same votes then I would hope they would come up with the same or similar result.

What voters in Maricopa County AZ, not just Republicans, are demanding in the interests of election integrity, is that there be a full forensic audit of ballot machines, ballots, signatures, dates etc etc so that legal votes can be identified and illegal votes discarded. The legal votes can then  be counted and compared with the election result.

The Arizona board of election supervisors should have nothing to do with appointing the Audit firms especially firms that have had any associations with Dominion Voting Systems, it wouldn't be an independent audit. If the Arizona board of election supervisors could face trial if any dodgy dealings are found.

If dominion voting machines flipped any votes then a hand count would have picked it up. The voting machine wouldn’t change what is written on the ballot.

But again, one single piece of evidence that shows your delusions as having a basis in anything resembling reality would be good at this point Paul. As your only point of argument now is that they have to keep checking until they find something. 

Oh, and one of the groups under consideration to be a totally independent auditors was run by the guy who made false allegations for trump because he got Michigan and Minnesota mixed up. This is the same group of republicans who are introducing legislation (like many republicans around the states currently) to make it harder to vote, especially for certain groups of voters. The party of pro terrorism (we love you you’re special) and anti democracy it seems. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Actually @Paul6754 it seems that this audit is your main/only focus. So you know there has been election fraud as there is loads of evidence for it, you just need need this forensic audit to show the evidence which you know is there, because you already have loads of it but you can’t show it yet as you need to do the forensics audit first to find it. And if anyone doesn’t allow this conspiracy led wild goose hunt to continue atttacking America’s democracy (along side countless bills being pushed through currently to try and make it harder for certain groups to vote), then that there is the evidence that shows that the evidence I know is there, but can’t share is there plain to see. Did I miss out any important pieces of evidence there Paul? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

It's been 2,189 days since Trump announced he would release his tax returns.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-release-tax-records-222887

Talking about liars, it has been 4324 days since Paul's favourite bedroom pin up Sean Hannity agreed to be waterboarded after claiming it's not that bad. 

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-hannity/torture-fan-sean-hannity-still-hasnt-been-waterboarded-he-promised

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


3 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Why go to the Supreme Court to block something that could exonerate you. 

HILARY CLINTON ADAM SCHIFF ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ HILARY CLINTON ADAM SCHIFF ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ HILARY CLINTON ADAM SCHIFF ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ HILARY CLINTON ADAM SCHIFF ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ HILARY CLINTON ADAM SCHIFF ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ HILARY CLINTON ADAM SCHIFF ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ HILARY CLINTON ADAM SCHIFF ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ HILARY CLINTON ADAM SCHIFF ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ HILARY CLINTON ADAM SCHIFF ALEXANDRIA OCASIO-CORTEZ 

0_Alan-Brazil-2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 21/02/2021 at 17:49, Jacko51 said:

What’s any of that got to do with the birther movement?  Trump said it started in 2008:

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy," Trump said in a 30-minute press conference Sept. 16, 2016. "I finished it."  Are you telling me Trump was telling porkies again??

Jacko, You believe what you want to and what the birther movement is or was but yet other pieces of information in the attached  articles that show what you say isn't correct. At the end of the day who cares anyway, it's all water under the bridge.

I'm telling you that you have a serious dose of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Martin

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304

 

 

Edited by Paul6754

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...