• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Mr Trump: he's such a nice man!

Jacko51

5 hours ago, Santa said:

I do enjoy text that has been copied and pasted with its original formatting.

Well you do enough of it yourself.

The wording was perfect, I couldn't have bettered it myself!! and couldn't be bothered given the sarcastic nature of the original post.

Edited by Paul6754

Advert:

6 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

That wasn’t antifa, it was Trump supporters in disguise. There is evidence all over the internet if you look. 

So your saying the people at 5mins 10secs are Trump supporters, listen at their chants for starters and listen to Maxine Waters incitement from around 4 mins 15 secs which led to these and other disgusting confrontations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H7VOzHP2jM

7 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

I see you haven’t responded to my post about Trump and the birthed movement, Paul. 

You hoped right. However I'll say again, you do try very hard to put words into other people's mouths and/or smear people with allegations in which they do not believe, it's a very poor and desperate  strategy.

Edited by Paul6754
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

There is tons of evidence and I've posted evidence before, your just not interested in it. Typical lefty.

No you havent. Just because your hero can make things up and you’ll accept it doesn’t mean it works on normal people. Your ‘evidence’ hasn’t ever been more than ‘I didn’t expect this so it must be fraud’ or ‘grump was winning and then he wasn’t’. That I’m afraid isn’t evidence. By all means post your single most killer piece of evidence that shows without doubt that millions of votes were stolen. You wont because if you could, we would have heard it by now. You have to be on the conspiracy level of Q idiots to believe the scale of conspiracy needed.

3 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

You really do take things to the extreme, court cases haven't been heard for all sorts of protocol and procedural reasons which covers a myriad of reasons eg standing but the most important piece of information is that no court has examined the allegation and evidence of voter or electoral fraud.

Again you’re sharing fake news Paul. It has been shown that no evidence of fraud has been offered, he asks there isnt any. 
“Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

5 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

You really do take things to the extreme, court cases haven't been heard for all sorts of protocol and procedural reasons which covers a myriad of reasons eg standing but the most important piece of information is that no court has examined the allegation and evidence of voter or electoral fraud.

It even the case where Giuliani clearly stated to the judge in Penn that he wasn’t alleging fraud??

Advert:

So your saying the people at 5mins 10secs are Trump supporters, listen at their chants for starters and listen to Maxine Waters incitement from around 4 mins 15 secs which led to these and other disgusting confrontations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H7VOzHP2jM

Bloody hell, you took me seriously!  It was a micky take mate. 

You hoped right. However I'll say again, you do try very hard to put words into other people's mouths and/or smear people with allegations in which they do not believe, it's a very poor and desperate  strategy.

I wasn't putting words into your mouth at all.  I was asking a question and you have responded as I expected - nobody with half a brain would believe all that birther nonsense.  The point I was making was that you were arguing that the Democrats tried to overthrow Trump's presidency.  I was simply showing that Trump had been doing exactly the same to Obama with all sorts of ludicrous conspiracy theories.  If the first is wrong in your eyes and deserves censure for the Democrats then surely Trump deserves the same for his birther nonsense.  You can't have it both ways.

13 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Definition of procedural grounds. The judge dismissed the case on procedural grounds: it wasn't the facts or the law, but just that they hadn't filed the correct forms. Generated by means of a procedure, rather than being designed.

The information you posted on Paul McCartney and the Queen is correct though.

The judges threw the case out because they had no evidence of alleged fraud.

the lawyers could not present the conspiracy theories of voter fraud ie fill in the forms

because they were made up and the lawyers could and would have been disbarred 

Trump is also likely to face criminal charges for trying to get the Governor of Georgia to rig the election ( call taped)

None of this stuff is harmless 5 people were killed at the Capitol and temporary staff working at polling stations had their life threatened.

Stay off Parler and Facebook is my advice 

Advert:

On 18/02/2021 at 05:28, Jacko51 said:

I wasn't putting words into your mouth at all.  I was asking a question and you have responded as I expected - nobody with half a brain would believe all that birther nonsense.  The point I was making was that you were arguing that the Democrats tried to overthrow Trump's presidency.  I was simply showing that Trump had been doing exactly the same to Obama with all sorts of ludicrous conspiracy theories.  If the first is wrong in your eyes and deserves censure for the Democrats then surely Trump deserves the same for his birther nonsense.  You can't have it both ways.

That sort of stuff about Obama unfortunately had been ongoing for sometime by many different people, way before he was elected POTUS I believe. Whereas the stuff aimed at Trump was incessant from mid 2016 and much of it now known to be incorrect/lies. 

41 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

That sort of stuff about Obama unfortunately had been ongoing for sometime by many different people, way before he was elected POTUS I believe. Whereas the stuff aimed at Trump was incessant from mid 2016 and much of it now known to be incorrect/lies. 

Just as the Obama stuff was all lies and was repeated incessantly by Trump. The birther movement dates back to 2008 - so the year Obama was elected. Also, Trump made similar claims about Kamala Harris. 

Edited by Jacko51

On 18/02/2021 at 07:21, JohnJames said:

The judges threw the case out because they had no evidence of alleged fraud.

the lawyers could not present the conspiracy theories of voter fraud ie fill in the forms

because they were made up and the lawyers could and would have been disbarred 

A thousand plus of ordinary American poll watchers wrote Affidavits alleging election fraud. These affidavits and other alleged fraud are evidence, none of it/them have been heard by any court of law.

An Affidavit is a written statement which a person swears under oath is true and which may be used as evidence in a court of law.

On 18/02/2021 at 07:21, JohnJames said:

Trump is also likely to face criminal charges for trying to get the Governor of Georgia to rig the election ( call taped)

Stay off Parler and Facebook is my advice 

Let any charges against Trump in Georgia play out, a court case may open up a can of worms.

I'm not on Parler or Facebook and I would certainly not take advise from someone who's made two posts on this thread and both are utter nonsense.

Advert:

32 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

A thousand plus of ordinary American poll watchers wrote Affidavits alleging election fraud. These affidavits and other alleged fraud are evidence, none of it/them have been heard by any court of law.

An Affidavit is a written statement which a person swears under oath is true and which may be used as evidence in a court of law.

Let any charges against Trump in Georgia play out, a court case may open up a can of worms.

I'm not on Parler or Facebook and I would certainly not take advise from someone who's made two posts on this thread and both are utter nonsense.

You can chat crap as much as you like sunbeam. 80 judges (mainly GOP appointed) disagree with you.

You are a brainwashed pillock.

1 hour ago, Paul6754 said:

thousand plus of ordinary American poll watchers wrote Affidavits alleging election fraud. These affidavits and other alleged fraud are evidence, none of it/them have been heard by any court of law.

I genuinely cannot believe any rational human being still, as at 19th Feb 2021, believes the nonsense put forward by Trump and Rudy Four Seasons.

To unpick your point about the affidavits though, firstly Giuliani suggested ca 1,000 in total I thought (unless more have been found in the last few weeks?), and not all of them were official poll watchers as you suggest, some were just disgruntled voters, and others were 'challengers', who were Trump supporters mobilised to go to vote counts at the 11th hour to provide additional scrutiny, (on top of existing observers from both sides), despite having no training and being completely ignorant of any counting and vote tallying processes, which may just be a factor.

Furthermore, not all of the affidavits cite fraud, (as can be seen in those actually filed in Michigan), many of them have been submitted as evidence and rejected, (your assertion that all cases were dismissed on procedural grounds is palpably nonsensical) and some were actually heard in court and shown to have no substance, with opposing sworn affidavits (ones actually affirmed in court) debunking the claims made by witnesses cited by Trump's team.

And as the below suggests, signing an affidavit outside of court is unlikely to lead to charges if shown to be unsubstantiated, so you're exaggerating the risk of perjury, and most likely overestimating the ability of the signatories of these affidavits to think through what they've seen, what they're doing and any possible consequences if they did get to court (cf. Carone).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/20/affidavit-giuliani-vote-fraud/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1