onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Northampton Town

Fosse69

37 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Another one to pop on the ignore list. 

I have finally realised it’s far nicer reading this forum when you block people who know absolutely nothing about football or what’s going on at the club!

bye bye

Obviously you are a football expert and should replace Gary Lineker on match of the day to save us 1.8 million.

Leave the rest of us to have a logical discussion Iron Cuntain.

Advert

27 minutes ago, Erniemossrules said:

No we still leave Pope isolated up front to pick up scraps against their two centre halves.If the midfield is pushed back we still struggle to support him.

Cant see where the goals are coming from especially if Manny is injured again.

We have no plan B.

Thank Brown for keeping us in the match.

When Cullen came on he seemed to be in midfield.

If Manny is out drop Worrall back and play Cullen up front to try to feed off Pope.

Considering we were at home very negative tactics and team selection.

Using your usual logic, if Northampton hadn’t scored we would have won. 

2 hours ago, princesslear said:

Not surprised not many ppl thought it was a corner. He was a non lge ref last season!!

And a non league quality ref this year - shocking, quite a few totally logic defying decisions today.  Enjoyed the game though - can't remember enjoying many last season. Several good chances to win it - why oh why we didn't shoot on 3 or 4 occasions i will never understand. A lot of good performances and no bad ones (imo)

2 hours ago, Frank Mustard said:

#newera #nothingschanged

Undefeated after playing two sides who will more than likely finish in the top 10, possibly the top 6, and only conceeding two goals in the two games. I'd say that's quite a change.

56 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Using your usual logic, if Northampton hadn’t scored we would have won. 

I would advise you to ignore the publicity seeker.  Responding to him just makes him spout more of his drivel. If everyone ignored him he'd move to The Oatcake.

I would advise you to ignore the publicity seeker.  Responding to him just makes him spout more of his drivel. If everyone ignored him he'd move to The Oatcake.

I would definitely say Ernie is a massive WUM since he is moaning about two draws against decent teams in this league. Admin should do the decent thing and stop him from ruining every single thread with the same old rubbish!

3 minutes ago, Jacob_123 said:

I would definitely say Ernie is a massive WUM since he is moaning about two draws against decent teams in this league. Admin should do the decent thing and stop him from ruining every single thread with the same old rubbish!

And while they're at it find a way to stop us reading his drivel when it's being quoted in another post - after you've gone to the trouble of blocking him.

4 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

Shame about manny we will miss him massively as usual. Hence why all pre season I have been desperate for us to add another midfielder. 

Yeah. It's a shame about Manny, he does a job Conlon and Joyce can't do.  He is a big unit, but he's had a decent pre-season but still can't last. There is a real player there, but if he can't keep fit what can you do? He looked tentative today even before he went off. Like he was expecting something to go. A real shame. But not unexpected really.

5 hours ago, Another shropshire valiant said:

I was a bit frustrated by Conlon, I was he seemed to want to take an extra touch when he was In a good position 

I thought he had one of his better games. But he is one of the most one footed players (left) I have ever seen. Has to get everything onto his left foot.

Yeah. It's a shame about Manny, he does a job Conlon and Joyce can't do.  He is a big unit, but he's had a decent pre-season but still can't last. There is a real player there, but if he can't keep fit what can you do? He looked tentative today even before he went off. Like he was expecting something to go. A real shame. But not unexpected really.
He didn't look in that much trouble when he went off. Hopefully it's not to serious

Archived