onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

iFollow

ClntonBoulton

Whilst everyone is getting well excited for today's game I am left so pi$$ed off it is unbelievable. To cut a long story short iFollow have not been able to renew my subscription.....via 3 different credit cards!! I have spent HOURS since Tuesday talking to "operatives"....been into my bank here in France and been told there are no blocks on my card. Tried to use my son's card from Australia but the website tells me the billing details are incorrect....they are not but what do I know. All in all, having watched Vale via iFollow for the last two seasons it looks like I won't be able to do that this season when I move to Baku in a couple of weeks. In fact pi$$ed off does not do it justice.....has anyone else had any problems?

Advert

1 hour ago, Danish Valiant said:

It works a treat here! 

They've even improved massively. Much better resolution picture, slow motion on goals, many more match details in the graphics. This is actually starting to be worth the money, if they can keep it up!

One brief glitch today, then the commentary out of synch last 10 minutes, but yeah it was pretty good. Definitely improved.

My subscription renewal was done automatically on a US credit card, only thing I can suggest is check your card details or if you have a UK bank account pay from there.

Was surprised but pleased that iFollow worked from the off today although around 80 mins lost video and audio for a few minutes and when it resumed the audio was 30 secs ish in front of the video. Improvement on the teething problems at the start of most recent seasons.

Still much room for improvement of the product but liked the introduction of replays.

Really frustrating......my subscription automatically renewed for the first two seasons. The support team, who have worked hard I have to say, say there is a block on the payment.....the French bank says there isn't! When I tried to use 2 other methods including my sons account in Australia I kept getting told the billing details were wrong.....THEY WEREN'T! Anyway, keep trying this next week so I can get my fix....I'd have snapped your hand off for a point before the game. Thanks everyone for their observations......especially those who told me how good their feed was........😂

31 minutes ago, ClntonBoulton said:

Really frustrating......my subscription automatically renewed for the first two seasons. The support team, who have worked hard I have to say, say there is a block on the payment.....the French bank says there isn't! When I tried to use 2 other methods including my sons account in Australia I kept getting told the billing details were wrong.....THEY WEREN'T! Anyway, keep trying this next week so I can get my fix....I'd have snapped your hand off for a point before the game. Thanks everyone for their observations......especially those who told me how good their feed was........😂

Sorry, wasn't meaning to rub it in. Hope you get it sorted for next week and a win for your troubles.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolute crap it is, first time I have had to judge it this season. I didn't even want to have it but the thieving fuckers just took my money. I have complained but no reply. Crooks! So as I have had my money stolen I just signed and tried to watch the match but it cuts out every 20 seconds. Pathetic. If anyone contemplates signing up for this <ovf censored> just do not bother. Three seasons running, crap.

So frustrating, doing the same thing fr me. Adio works but cuts out but it does restart. Waiting for iFollow to get back to me.

When I think about it last week's video was very fuzzy so could be an issue which has been with us for all the season so far.

Archived