onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Salford tickets?

melv

Great to see 3 people on the ticket office rushed off their feet, whilst 4 people stood around doing absolutely nothing at the far end of the shop. Anyone with a brain would have known it would be all hands on deck this morning. Loads had to pick up season tickets for themselves and mates to get a Salford tickets. I purchased at flex 10 this morning (instead of tomorrow) so that I could get a Salford ticket which took time. Side ticket office should have been open, and the 4 people standing around chatting should have manned the other windows. They've been at the club long enough to work a ticket machine...

Advert

12 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

Great to see 3 people on the ticket office rushed off their feet, whilst 4 people stood around doing absolutely nothing at the far end of the shop. Anyone with a brain would have known it would be all hands on deck this morning...... Side ticket office should have been open, and the 4 people standing around chatting should have manned the other windows. They've been at the club long enough to work a ticket machine...

Bingo.

Get your pickaxe out Kevin.

Doha is right. Some of these individuals have been at the club through 2 administrations and Norman. That says it all really... Need fresh blood who recognize that everyone is in it together at the Vale.

Don't stand around doing nothing dressed like a <Edit> whilst there are paying customers queuing through the door for 1 1/2 hours...

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

Reserved mine yesterday via email.

Blimey, didn't realise you could do that! Would have saved me a 60 mile round trip. I thought it was tickets only at the office on presentation of your season ticket.  Ah well, it was nice to see the queues back at Vale again with many smiling faces looking forward to our new era.

It’s 2019 so of course people are offended by that word. Anyone who sits in the bycars on a Saturday would hear 10x times worse and not bat an eyelid like.

It’s oh so easy to be shocked appalled and disgusted from behind your keyboard. It’s a word, a dated word granted, but really not that offensive to most working class adults with a brain.

People live in burslem like me, get paid <ovf censored>, have <ovf censored> weeks, yet when they put there opinion on here where on use one word that someone doesn’t like all we hear is ‘DISGUSTING IM SO OFFENDED, WHAT OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR’. Have a night out in burslem ffs, this is the real people who support vale. If you want supporters accept we are a little rough around the edges and quit crying.

You can’t have the north of the city but not take the people there for who they are.

11 minutes ago, Jermaine Holwynn said:

It’s 2019 so of course people are offended by that word. Anyone who sits in the bycars on a Saturday would hear 10x times worse and not bat an eyelid like.

It’s oh so easy to be shocked appalled and disgusted from behind your keyboard. It’s a word, a dated word granted, but really not that offensive to most working class adults with a brain.

People live in burslem like me, get paid <ovf censored>, have <ovf censored> weeks, yet when they put there opinion on here where on use one word that someone doesn’t like all we hear is ‘DISGUSTING IM SO OFFENDED, WHAT OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR’. Have a night out in burslem ffs, this is the real people who support vale. If you want supporters accept we are a little rough around the edges and quit crying.

You can’t have the north of the city but not take the people there for who they are.

What a load of rubbish mate...... unless you typed it from the 1970s? But you hit the nail on the head about keyboards..... It’s very easy for someone to sit on their pc and call the women in there trollops. But I’d be willing to bet that they wouldn’t dare have said that to their faces in there today. Do you think they would of been offended by it? I bet they’d of gone off their heads.

People live in burslem like me, get paid , have weeks, yet when they put there opinion on here where on use one word that someone doesn’t like all we hear is ‘DISGUSTING IM SO OFFENDED, WHAT OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR’. Have a night out in burslem ffs, this is the real people who support vale. If you want supporters accept we are a little rough around the edges and quit crying.
You can be as rough as you want but it's not an excuse to call the women who work at Port Vale trollopes it's about respect which was in abundance years ago but sadly lacking these days.

Archived