onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Salford tickets?

melv

I thought I read somewhere about Salford game being ticket only.But cant seem to find it now(maybe I was mistaken).

So anyone know what the craic is for Salford? Is it ticket only?  Can you buy tickets on the day?   Are there cash turnstiles?

Advert

29 minutes ago, Conrad said:

All ticket, one per season ticket holder. Don’t know if they’re on sale yet 

Cheers bud.Tought I had read something similar somewhere but dont know where.Probably be announced sometime during the week about when tickets go on sale.

No they aren't Jimbo. Went to collect my season ticket earlier today and the lady laughed when I asked.

If you go on their website they aren't even available to their fans either.

Big names own the club but still Newcastle Town standard by looks of it 

The ticket office staff have been asking Salford for the tickets for ages and getting told they aren't available yet. It’s very poor by them. There is no point spending thousands of pounds on players wages if you totally ignore the infrastructure of the club. 

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

The ticket office staff have been asking Salford for the tickets for ages and getting told they aren't available yet. It’s very poor by them. There is no point spending thousands of pounds on players wages if you totally ignore the infrastructure of the club. 

What a total shambles 🤔Signs of a tin pot out club thinking they are big boys.

No they aren't Jimbo. Went to collect my season ticket earlier today and the lady laughed when I asked.
If you go on their website they aren't even available to their fans either.
Big names own the club but still Newcastle Town standard by looks of it 
Mate looks like its going to be a race as these will be snapped up quick,,wonder if any will go in the home end
Agree non league standard think if they gave us 3k we would sell em

Archived