onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Colchester U v Port Vale

Fosse69

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

In fairness it can happen. 

Take Vale 1 Stevenage 4 , at 1-2 we absolutely battered them. 

Though I agree they are a bunch of twonks

All he time. There managers the same. And any team that lets in 3-4 goals with no reply doesn’t deserve to win.

Advert

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Again I hold my hands up and apologise.

I get passionate around game time and reading calculated inane drivel that is just used to drive a negative agenda winds me up. Im conscious that neutrals read this site and I think it’s right to point out that he is just making stuff up and is that poster that people dread posting.

Its not right that the idiot who just attacks for attacking sense gets a voice that goes unchallenged.

I’d happily debate Ern on a single thread, and have in fact tried that... but he just pollutes every thread with his agenda.... I will set up a thread now and hopefully he and I can have a logical debate on there rather than through other threads. Fingers crossed.

Again, apologies from me... must try harder!

If the red nose fits wear it.

21 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

Crewe reporters and fans took their performance as a positive and felt they deserved something from a game they lost 3-0. They are amazing to hear sometimes. 

Artell sounded like he was about to commit suicide. Again though he ,said there was nothing between the two sides. As he not worked out yet that its goals that count to win games not just performances.

1 hour ago, Erniemossrules said:

If the red nose fits wear it.

For the record, I tried... but Ernie has declined my invitation to have a proper discussion about all things Vale in another thread and stuck to ruining other topics with stupid one liners that don’t make sense!

not scared are you Ern? Come and let’s have a proper chat about your views on the vale on the separate thread!

6 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Make no bones about it this was a cracking point at a side that walked all over us last season,they have some very good players and we coped,Gibbons was a lot better second half.I would of taken a point there as I am sure most of us would.

Onwards and upwards

Great point away from home but the one shot on target is a worry for me?

2 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

To be fair he played last year so not exactly a ‘new signing’. Yesterday we picked one ‘new signing’. 

He wasn't our player last year, he is now. 

I'm perfectly happy with the team we picked yesterday.  Two of the new signings started and six more were on the bench, two of whom came on.  I don't actually see there is an issue here other than in Ernie's head.

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

He wasn't our player last year, he is now. 

I'm perfectly happy with the team we picked yesterday.  Two of the new signings started and six more were on the bench, two of whom came on.  I don't actually see there is an issue here other than in Ernie's head.

Come on accept the team is practically the same as last year with Amoo in for Hannant.

i can see you are trying to put a brave face on it and hopefully we play better than last season.

But considering we have bought in 11 new signings it’s poor that we haven’t bought in more first team players.

Its like moving round the deck chairs on the Titanic.

I just hope we don’t pick up more injuries or we will be struggling.

Players like Manny and Monty won’t play all season without injuries.

20 hours ago, Erniemossrules said:

Welcome to the club.

IC lives in la la land and thinks Askey is taking us to the Premier League.

Usual tactics playing Pope up front on his own to be battered by their big centre backs.

Thank God Manny got us that penalty or we would have lost.

Just hope he has the balls to play two up front at home next Saturday and IC has a  Happy Meal At McDonalds before the game.

And Ryan Lloyd did nothing all game! 

Archived