onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Notts. County: Big Thank You to PVFC Fans

eepiegum

As a long suffering Notts County fan I just want to thank the Vale fans who have taken the trouble to send messages of support for our club and very clear warnings about that evil shyster Norman Smurthwaite, who had positioned himself for a possible takeover if the club went into administration. A fair few of our fans were prepared to welcome him as our new saviour but I always believed he was a lot worse option than our exiting chairman: the loud-mouthed, incompetent  clown Alan Hardy.

This evening we have been taken over by a Danish consortium. Hardy is no more and Smurthwaite can crawl back and rot under his stone. Time for beer, beer and more beer.

Once again a big thankyou to PVFC fans and all the best to you this season !!

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/reedtz-takeover-statement-260719/

Advert

You dodged a bullet there. He's just an asset stripping pig. Hope your Danish consortium deliver the bacon.
Good luck County. You really are fortunate to NOT have to have anything to do with that sub human. He stitched us up right good and proper and it's only down to the fantastic new owners we now have that they paid him off with way too much wonga that we are able to breathe again. Be good to visit you again when you fight your way back into the League.

“From my own point of view, having owned a football club for seven years, I see no alternative for Notts other than for it to be put into administration."

I have to admit I did quite enjoy how Gorm granted the Nottingham Post an 'exclusive' interview yesterday to give them his professional view on the Notts County's situation, only for the exact opposite thing to happen the very next day.

We'll miss him. In a way.

I might be wrong but as he reckons he couldn’t take a controlling interest in a league club for 3 years, what does that say about his  intentions for the immediate future of County? If memory serves, the Conference doesn’t accept teams in administration (Stockport got relegated again automatically to the National League) so that’s 2 years but he would have to have held them back another year; to clarify- non-league, on purpose.

Terrifying & a grand old club like Notts does not deserve that. 

Once again a big thanks to PVFC fans for your support.

The shyster Smurthwaite and the convicted criminal Alick Kapinkaya, aka Alex May, were only interested in getting hold of the lease to Meadow Lane - if and when we entered administration. Fortunately our great benefactor, the Haydn Green Estate who have a partial-controlling interest in the ground lease, intervened and forced the sale through, preventing administration.

The new owners are a Danish consortium who own Football Radar, a football analytics company. They hope to run Notts using the same business model as used successfully at Brentford and Brighton, by similar football analytics companies. Time will tell if this works or not but today things look a lot brighter for us Pies..

All the best for this season!!

Great news. Best of luck with your new owners. Now let's all have a fit and proper 'fit and proper test' to keep scum   out of our leagues. Certainly one would expect Scandies to have a more evolved outlook on, well, pretty much everything really compared to the greedy 'money is everything' attitude that is so often prevalent in our country.

• Aussie Rules changed the title to Notts. County: Big Thank You to PVFC Fans
19 hours ago, eepiegum said:

As a long suffering Notts County fan I just want to thank the Vale fans who have taken the trouble to send messages of support for our club and very clear warnings about that evil shyster Norman Smurthwaite, who had positioned himself for a possible takeover if the club went into administration. A fair few of our fans were prepared to welcome him as our new saviour but I always believed he was a lot worse option than our exiting chairman: the loud-mouthed, incompetent  clown Alan Hardy.

This evening we have been taken over by a Danish consortium. Hardy is no more and Smurthwaite can crawl back and rot under his stone. Time for beer, beer and more beer.

Once again a big thankyou to PVFC fans and all the best to you this season !!

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/reedtz-takeover-statement-260719/

I used to watch you many years ago along with Forest,when I was working in Nottingham so I wish you all the best for the new season.

Hope to see you soon back at Vale Park.

Keep The Faith.

Archived