Sign in to follow this  
mr.hobblesworth

Kevin & Carol Buy the 'Vale; Update on July's Supporters Club Meeting

He hasn’t played a single game since he went back to Chesterfield who have been struggling in the National League.

I thought we were looking to improve the team not signing bench warmers.It just shows what low expectations some Vale fans have.

As an ambassador not a player.

He hasn’t played a single game since he went back to Chesterfield who have been struggling in the National League.

I thought we were looking to improve the team not signing bench warmers.It just shows what low expectations some Vale fans have.

Totally agree! I said it when Aspin signed him, find my post.

A player, not wanted at all by a relegated team. They struggle to stay up a League below, and don't recall him, but he only goes back when we need to clear the loan deck.

Absolutely idiotic loan signing, on par with 98% of what else has been signed on loan, the last many many seasons. We get 1, 2 players MAX if extremely lucky, that works out every season. Jones, Whitfield, Clark. The rest ends up in the concessions, making tea within 2 games, if they even get one. We are a complete and absolute utter joke, at utilizing the loan market!

Askey really really needs to up our loan game, instead of just loaning players for the hell of it. If they can't strengthen the team and be involved in games on a regular basis, don't loan them! Do your homework!

Edited by Danish Valiant

Need to give him a chance under a new owner. I'd bring Dodds back too as some form of liaison type figure. Hugely popular and would generate income

Not being funny but wouldn't a legend like Earle,Foyle etc be better suited to that kind of role.....Dodds really????

Plus

He,s good for the dressing room and cleaning Pope,s boots.He helps the laundry Bill by not getting his shorts dirty.He,s had plenty of practice making the half time tea.

Negative

He didn’t score in 17 appearances.

Edited by Erniemossrules

Plus

He,s good for the dressing room and cleaning Pope,s boots.He helps the laundry Bill by not getting his shorts dirty.He,s had plenty of practice making the half time tea.

Negative

He didn’t score in 17 appearances.

And he's Colin Garlick's love child? :razz:

Ambassador u what good god !!

That’s what the original suggestion said it’s not my fault some have a pathological hatred of the guy as a player that they can’t actually comprehend what was originally meant can you Ernie?

Not being funny but wouldn't a legend like Earle,Foyle etc be better suited to that kind of role.....Dodds really????
It was a joke given someone's hatred of him

It was a joke given someone's hatred of him

Well I found it amusing. But he’s moved on from Dodds, it’s Garlick now.

So if you were trying to wind me up I found it quite amusing that someone could even consider it.

Quite a few other fans took the bait as well.

Bring back Baldrick Brown.

Edited by Erniemossrules

Why are tweets and facebook posts now popping up, that the deal is dead?

Ignore them that’s a group of lads who wind everyone up.

You have one mouth and two ears. If you listen to the interview with Scott Brown,Scott clearly mentions Colin being involved in getting him to sign another year.

So perhaps he does do stuff as for marketing it’s been said on here countless times that NS didn’t really see the point. However if you look at things like the website and the social media team Vale are actually very forward looking and professional. Yeah things could be better but making out CG is useless is a bit much.

I agree JJ things have improved since Garlick has been around... long way to go though.

Why are tweets and facebook posts now popping up, that the deal is dead?

I wouldn't pay any notice personally

They like winding folks up on faceachee1e0e0500d32a42954d5215fb6e650ac.jpgc1ec97dd670920f8b71eecf59e04c730.jpg2b534ea7d81b38074ed09ee2eb6685a4.jpg

Oh yeah, see these Olly Rhodes posts all the time! Usually things about if you want Free tickets or a lift message him. Poor bloke!