onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister

mr.hobblesworth

3 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Looks like the weather got the better of the Anti- Boris rally.300 turned up ,on college green,hosted by Steptoe.More people in Boris’ cabinet.How many members has the Labour Party got ?And McDonell questions recent poll ratings?🤔🤫

Jezza's still trying to get over being mauled by Bojo yesterday and I thought he was going to burst into tears at one point.

The bloke is unelectable.

Advert

15 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Part of me agrees with what RB said. Having two BAME people in the top 4 positions in cabinet is a positive and could be very inspiring to young Asian kids. Unfortunately, when you look at theirs and the rest of the cabinets records, I feel less positive.

Home Secretary: fired for endangering national security and lying to the PM about it

Foreign Secretary: didn't realise that Dover was important for trade

Education Secretary: Homophobe

Chancellor: Open to no deal (a chancellor open to no deal!)

Justice Minister: voted against human rights and equality, same sex marriage and to reduce access to legal aid

Environment Secretary: supports fracking and votes against measures to combat climate change

Business Secretary: Liar and tax avoider

Culture Secretary: Hates arts and wants less of it in schools

International Trade Secretary: wants to sell NHS

Secretary of State for Women: opposed measures to tackle DV and states is against feminism

Work & Pensions Secretary: oversaw Windrush

etc etc etc

Whereas on the Liebour side we have?😂

You're a <ovf censored> farce. Fundamentally unable to engage in any kind of meaningful debate or discussion. Pathetic.

Come on then, go through the shadow cabinet and show me the homophobes, the tax avoiders and the people who oversaw the scandalous deportation of British citizens . Come on, let's see if you can come up with any facts rather than your usual thick, glib comments.

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You're a <ovf censored> farce. Fundamentally unable to engage in any kind of meaningful debate or discussion. Pathetic.

Come on then, go through the shadow cabinet and show me the homophobes, the tax avoiders and the people who oversaw the scandalous deportation of British citizens . Come on, let's see if you can come up with any facts rather than your usual thick, glib comments.

Ouch..... I bet that hook hurts

No, it doesn't. It's just that I (and others on here) am so bored of his pathetic comments. He doesn't even try to engage. I've tried to discuss things sensibly and respectfully with him but time and time again all he can muster is toddler stuff like 'Jezza and miss Diane [laughing emoticon]'. It's a shame really and I guess it's only fair that the forum is open to even those with the most limited abilities but I have to voice my exasperation sometimes (as have others). 

Look I guess you don't agree with my views and opinions but you need to chill out a bit.No need to for the language,it'll get you into trouble again,eventually.You won't close me down either,so that's pointless.

It's  a shame that you don't like me or my views,so I'll try and find some time later to cry about it.At the moment though I'm trying to enjoy a beer in the garden.

No, it doesn't. It's just that I (and others on here) am so bored of his pathetic comments. He doesn't even try to engage. I've tried to discuss things sensibly and respectfully with him but time and time again all he can muster is toddler stuff like 'Jezza and miss Diane [laughing emoticon]'. It's a shame really and I guess it's only fair that the forum is open to even those with the most limited abilities but I have to voice my exasperation sometimes (as have others). 

You should at least wait until there is bait on the hook mate

14 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You don't have views or opinions, that's the problem, just stupid glib comments or cut-and-pasted 'news'. You're the equivalent of a comedian whose act consists of reading out jokes from Christmas crackers.

Is it a trebble hook?..... barbless I presume.

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Look I guess you don't agree with my views and opinions but you need to chill out a bit.No need to for the language,it'll get you into trouble again,eventually.You won't close me down either,so that's pointless.

It's  a shame that you don't like me or my views,so I'll try and find some time later to cry about it.At the moment though I'm trying to enjoy a beer in the garden.

Aren't you a bit young to be drinking beer?  You certainly act as if you are!

38 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You don't have views or opinions, that's the problem, just stupid glib comments or cut-and-pasted 'news'. You're the equivalent of a comedian whose act consists of reading out jokes from Christmas crackers.

I do have have views and opinions,plenty of them.They're just different than yours and I'm afraid you'll have to learn and deal it.

I tend to be short and sweet and avoid going into too much detail like others, who go a bit too far at times.Think of it as a different approach to make things a little clearer and straight to the point.

I can talk and write until the cows come home(sorry,can I say that?) but time is short and I've got a lot of things to do and places to see.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts and will respond if I can fit it in to my timetable.

All the best.

FUA

UTV.

9 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

No use knocking Sage, RB is cocooned in his Far Right bubble.

Here we go again🤣

Any chance whatsoever that you show your workings on that?

I think that you have no idea what far right actually means and are just using it as an insult.

3 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Here we go again🤣

Any chance whatsoever that you show your workings on that?

I think that you have no idea what far right actually means and are just using it as an insult.

Perhaps you would enlighten us on your definition of Far Right

Archived