mr.hobblesworth

Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister

3 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Looks like the weather got the better of the Anti- Boris rally.300 turned up ,on college green,hosted by Steptoe.More people in Boris’ cabinet.How many members has the Labour Party got ?And McDonell questions recent poll ratings?🤔🤫

Jezza's still trying to get over being mauled by Bojo yesterday and I thought he was going to burst into tears at one point.

The bloke is unelectable.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Part of me agrees with what RB said. Having two BAME people in the top 4 positions in cabinet is a positive and could be very inspiring to young Asian kids. Unfortunately, when you look at theirs and the rest of the cabinets records, I feel less positive.

Home Secretary: fired for endangering national security and lying to the PM about it

Foreign Secretary: didn't realise that Dover was important for trade

Education Secretary: Homophobe

Chancellor: Open to no deal (a chancellor open to no deal!)

Justice Minister: voted against human rights and equality, same sex marriage and to reduce access to legal aid

Environment Secretary: supports fracking and votes against measures to combat climate change

Business Secretary: Liar and tax avoider

Culture Secretary: Hates arts and wants less of it in schools

International Trade Secretary: wants to sell NHS

Secretary of State for Women: opposed measures to tackle DV and states is against feminism

Work & Pensions Secretary: oversaw Windrush

etc etc etc

Whereas on the Liebour side we have?😂

• Like 1

You're a <ovf censored> farce. Fundamentally unable to engage in any kind of meaningful debate or discussion. Pathetic.

Come on then, go through the shadow cabinet and show me the homophobes, the tax avoiders and the people who oversaw the scandalous deportation of British citizens . Come on, let's see if you can come up with any facts rather than your usual thick, glib comments.

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You're a <ovf censored> farce. Fundamentally unable to engage in any kind of meaningful debate or discussion. Pathetic.

Come on then, go through the shadow cabinet and show me the homophobes, the tax avoiders and the people who oversaw the scandalous deportation of British citizens . Come on, let's see if you can come up with any facts rather than your usual thick, glib comments.

Ouch..... I bet that hook hurts

No, it doesn't. It's just that I (and others on here) am so bored of his pathetic comments. He doesn't even try to engage. I've tried to discuss things sensibly and respectfully with him but time and time again all he can muster is toddler stuff like 'Jezza and miss Diane [laughing emoticon]'. It's a shame really and I guess it's only fair that the forum is open to even those with the most limited abilities but I have to voice my exasperation sometimes (as have others). 

Look I guess you don't agree with my views and opinions but you need to chill out a bit.No need to for the language,it'll get you into trouble again,eventually.You won't close me down either,so that's pointless.

It's  a shame that you don't like me or my views,so I'll try and find some time later to cry about it.At the moment though I'm trying to enjoy a beer in the garden.

• Like 1

You don't have views or opinions, that's the problem, just stupid glib comments or cut-and-pasted 'news'. You're the equivalent of a comedian whose act consists of reading out jokes from Christmas crackers.

No, it doesn't. It's just that I (and others on here) am so bored of his pathetic comments. He doesn't even try to engage. I've tried to discuss things sensibly and respectfully with him but time and time again all he can muster is toddler stuff like 'Jezza and miss Diane [laughing emoticon]'. It's a shame really and I guess it's only fair that the forum is open to even those with the most limited abilities but I have to voice my exasperation sometimes (as have others). 

You should at least wait until there is bait on the hook mate

14 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You don't have views or opinions, that's the problem, just stupid glib comments or cut-and-pasted 'news'. You're the equivalent of a comedian whose act consists of reading out jokes from Christmas crackers.

Is it a trebble hook?..... barbless I presume.

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Look I guess you don't agree with my views and opinions but you need to chill out a bit.No need to for the language,it'll get you into trouble again,eventually.You won't close me down either,so that's pointless.

It's  a shame that you don't like me or my views,so I'll try and find some time later to cry about it.At the moment though I'm trying to enjoy a beer in the garden.

Aren't you a bit young to be drinking beer?  You certainly act as if you are!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I do have have views and opinions,plenty of them.They're just different than yours and I'm afraid you'll have to learn and deal it.

I tend to be short and sweet and avoid going into too much detail like others, who go a bit too far at times.Think of it as a different approach to make things a little clearer and straight to the point.

I can talk and write until the cows come home(sorry,can I say that?) but time is short and I've got a lot of things to do and places to see.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts and will respond if I can fit it in to my timetable.

All the best.

FUA

UTV.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Aren't you a bit young to be drinking beer?  You certainly act as if you are!

Thank you for the compliment but I must admit that nobody has asked me my age recently?

9 hours ago, tommytunstall said:

No use knocking Sage, RB is cocooned in his Far Right bubble.

Here we go again🤣

Any chance whatsoever that you show your workings on that?

I think that you have no idea what far right actually means and are just using it as an insult.

3 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Here we go again🤣

Any chance whatsoever that you show your workings on that?

I think that you have no idea what far right actually means and are just using it as an insult.

Perhaps you would enlighten us on your definition of Far Right

23 hours ago, TheSage said:

RB, you really have been brainwashed haven't you? It's like trying to save someone from a damaging new faith.

Every man and his dog knows and accepts that the message on the red bus was a lie and trying to defend the indefensible is making you look very silly. I posted the truth about the figure. I'm not quoting chapter and verse all over again. The Court case was examining whether or not it amounted to sufficient reason to meet the legal criteria for misconduct in public office. The High Court judgement indicated that the judges were proceeding on the assumption that he probably had lied, or misled, and the challenges to the original decision by Johnson’s lawyers were not concerned with a defence of his character or conduct. His case succeeded on the basis that although he may well be a liar and a charlatan such conduct in itself does not meet the accepted legal criteria for misconduct in office. I don't think you understand what the legal case was all about. 

But then you didn't understand my argument about sovereignty either.

When you think that you can ignore the truth and through selective and partial reading of the facts prove that you are right you do so.

But when you can't argue back or hold a mature discussion based on common sense and logic, history and reality, you fall back on your two tried and trusted weapons "Project Fear" and "Fake News". I think you've used those phrases 3-4 times in your latest rant. 

This silly Brexit debate has increasingly polarised and prevented mature discussion and sober analysis of the changing situation. It really is like trying to argue with someone in some medieval religious cult, where everything is based on emotion and pithy catch phrases, and facts and objective reality are ignored. So, for example, Farage, had no manifesto last time out because he doesn't need one. Policy is irrelevant. A few choice catchy phrases will do the job and anyone who dares to question the new creed is pilloried for spreading lies and groundless fear. So there is no moral compass any longer. There is no truth. And that's exactly how the far right want it to be.

Anyone and everybody who takes a different tack is condemned from on high. The BBC. The Speaker. Channel 4. The media. The Labour Party. The judges. The Commons. May is now seen as a traitor!!  It's amazing stuff. But only believers can be admitted into the inner sanctum.

Sometime soon I'm hoping to wake up and find it was all a bad dream. 

You really are losing your head big time on this. I know you want it to be a lie, but you simply cannot aruge with the facts (I notice you haven't even attempted to engage with the smoking gun which shows it to be a true and accurate figure).

The EU budget 2015/16 as published on the EU website shows that the figure on the bus was accurate or underestimated depending on whether you CHOOSE to take it as gross or net amount.

If you want to continue with your crackpot conspiracy theories, you'll have to debunk the EU budget 2015/16.

Stop being so silly, I don't know what you are trying to achieve by clinging on to this ridiculous myth.

10 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Perhaps you would enlighten us on your definition of Far Right 

Well one of my principles is that I don't make up new definitions of words so that I can apply them to people falsely who I happen to disagree with.

Pick any mainstream and widely accepted (not modern leftist garbage) definition of the far right and post it here. You won't be able to apply it to me in the slightest.

In fact, if I was being pedantic I could say that many of the more vociferous further left posters on this website share more views with the far right than I do.

I think you know as well as everyone else that the far-right label was chucked into that post as an attempted insult and not because it is relevant or applicable in any way shape or form.

14 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

Well one of my principles is that I don't make up new definitions of words so that I can apply them to people falsely who I happen to disagree with.

Pick any mainstream and widely accepted (not modern leftist garbage) definition of the far right and post it here. You won't be able to apply it to me in the slightest.

In fact, if I was being pedantic I could say that many of the more vociferous further left posters on this website share more views with the far right than I do.

I think you know as well as everyone else that the far-right label was chucked into that post as an attempted insult and not because it is relevant or applicable in any way shape or form.

Yet again you evade a simple question.  If the middle is a mixed economy, the Heath Conservative party    was to the left of the current Labour party. Quite obvious where the current cabinet is., 

Looking at the current Cabinet, I suspect some of them have Mein Kampf as their bedtime reading.

I see Rees-Mogg has sent an instruction to is office staff to only use imperial measurements.  So you can no longer own a 2 litre car?  And UK sprinters will be banned from running 100 metres?  The band 10CC will have to become .00176 pints? All 50 metre swimming pools will have to be changed?  I know that's all daft but not as daft as trying to eliminate recent history and education policy by returning to the great days of the Empire! 

Thanks you so much to the minister for the 18th century.

42 minutes ago, Regal Beagle said:

One thing I did learn in my working days was when in a hole don't keep digging. RB you have aligned yourself to the Buffoon and his right wing cabinet, so expect to take the consequences