onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

3 minutes ago, ginge said:

Priti Patel home secretary....the woman who was fired for going behind her pms back in a less senior position....

This wouldn't happen in any other walk of life.

Not to mention her views on the death penalty and she also suggested threatening Ireland with food shortages in Brexit negotiations.

1 hour ago, Regal Beagle said:

About time too. Might be building up a bit of false hope here but are we actually going to get justice? 

Democratic justice. 

I think it's going to have the opposite effect you want it too. 

3 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Honestly that post is utter garbage Sage. Talk about going over a cliff edge.

You are seriously telling me that we weren't fed lie after lie after lie about how horrendous the economy would be? The 950k job losses, the recession purely based on the VOTE to leave?

It's all garbage, every project fear prediction has proven false.

You say every "sensible" economist but what you mean is the one economist you've seen in whatever biased newspaper you read.

You have ZERO evidence to base your opinions on. You refuse to acknowledge time and time again the facts when it comes to sovereignty and democracy and you simply drag the conversation back on to the economy.

And your insistence on labelling everyone far right is seriously bizarre.

Farage, Trump, Raab and Rees Mogg are 4 people who can think like normal people. I'm not surprised you don't like them, they speak sensible and honest opinions.

The economy has already suffered since the vote. Open your eyes and look at what has happened to things like inward investment, sterling and companies stalling over investment or in some cases upping sticks and leaving. 

But because you refuse to acknowledge the facts you fall back on another of your tired old phrases "project fear". Very intelligent. But I suppose it saves you from accepting that Brexit has and will damage our economy.

Why do you think Hammond has resigned and he's a leaver? Do you think the Bank of England and dozens of economic commentators make it up? Why are 3 ex PMs telling us that No deal would harm us and our future? Because you think you are right and all these learned and experienced politicians are wrong. So you just ignore the facts and pretend you live in a bubble.

I'd be better off banging my head against a brick wall than trying to get you to see sense.

You even came up with some cock and bull story about the red bus being true which every man and his dog knows was a blatant lie - but not you of course. In your parallel universe the facts matter not, only your warped sense of reality.

I tried to explain the notion of sovereignty to you but it was beyond your comprehension to see that sovereignty shared can often be of great value.

And your last line would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Normal people to you, perhaps, but to most sensible folk.... 

And you tell me I'm talking garbage! 

2 minutes ago, TheSage said:

The economy has already suffered since the vote. Open your eyes and look at what has happened to things like inward investment, sterling and companies stalling over investment or in some cases upping sticks and leaving. 

But because you refuse to acknowledge the facts you fall back on another of your tired old phrases "project fear". Very intelligent. But I suppose it saves you from accepting that Brexit has and will damage our economy.

Why do you think Hammond has resigned and he's a leaver? Do you think the Bank of England and dozens of economic commentators make it up? Why are 3 ex PMs telling us that No deal would harm us and our future? Because you think you are right and all these learned and experienced politicians are wrong. So you just ignore the facts and pretend you live in a bubble.

I'd be better off banging my head against a brick wall than trying to get you to see sense.

You even came up with some cock and bull story about the red bus being true which every man and his dog knows was a blatant lie - but not you of course. In your parallel universe the facts matter not, only your warped sense of reality. 

I tried to explain the notion of sovereignty to you but it was beyond your comprehension to see that sovereignty shared can often be of great value.

And your last line would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Normal people to you, perhaps, but to most sensible folk.... 

And you tell me I'm talking garbage! 

Wow way to double down. If you still think the bus thing was a lie then you've got serious problems.

Completely and utterly debunked by the courts, debunked by the OBR and debunked by the EU's own budget which proves it was accurate.

You can talk about me struggling to grasp a make believe doomsday economic prediction (coming from people who have been seriously wrong about everything in the last few years) but you can't even accept that the EU website states they are sovereign and also confirms the bus figure was correct.

What more can I possibly do?

You are claiming to have evidence of something that has not happened yet and berate me for not accepting it. I show you cast iron evidence of things that have happened and you don't accept them?

Come on, let's get real for once.

Archived