onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

Just now, Regal Beagle said:

It's a fantastic post if you think about it. Very satirical, very relevant. Very funny because it's a slight exageration on the garbage that todays leftists come out with. Only slight though.

It's not an exaggeration it's just simply a made up mockery of a serious issue which you've probably never had to suffer.

Just now, ginge said:

It's not an exaggeration it's just simply a made up mockery of a serious issue which you've probably never had to suffer. 

It's gone way over your head then. I agree it's a serious issue, that's why the joke works.

The joke is on the left dishonestly using racism as a weapon, not on racism or victims of racism.

It's a great joke, I'm a really funny guy.

Just now, Regal Beagle said:

It's gone way over your head then. I agree it's a serious issue, that's why the joke works.

The joke is on the left dishonestly using racism as a weapon, not on racism or victims of racism.

It's a great joke, I'm a really funny guy.

Who's using racism as a weapon? 

11 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Here we go again🤣

Any chance whatsoever that you show your workings on that?

I think that you have no idea what far right actually means and are just using it as an insult.

All you ever ask for are workings and clarifications, all you really need to do is open your eyes. As I predicted in my earlier post news that a deal is being worked on between U.K. And USA the buffoon will use that to announce a mega deal, the first of many, we do not need the EU. So predictable.

i fully understand whatFar Right means, despite not living with a far right government in this country, until now.

13 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

All you ever ask for are workings and clarifications, all you really need to do is open your eyes. As I predicted in my earlier post news that a deal is being worked on between U.K. And USA the buffoon will use that to announce a mega deal, the first of many, we do not need the EU. So predictable. 

i fully understand whatFar Right means, despite not living with a far right government in this country, until now.

I ask for workings and clarifications because you lot never ever explain yourselves. You make a statement and the only qualification is "everyone can see" "open your eyes" .... It's total rubbish and tells me that you actually have NOTHING.

If all I need to do was to open my eyes then it should so easy for you to post evidence. I manage to post plenty of evidence to debunk you.

And what an amazing contradiction, you know what far right means and then you call something that isn't far right, far right.

We're 5-6 posts into this conversation now, I've asked in everysingle one for you to tell me why you think that label is relevant.

I don't think you can, can you?

16 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

To be fair mate it was an easy prediction to make..... a new PM commited to leaving the EU making a deal outside the EU isn't really a surprise..... that's what anyone would expect.... isn't it?

1 hour ago, geosname said:

To be fair mate it was an easy prediction to make..... a new PM commited to leaving the EU making a deal outside the EU isn't really a surprise..... that's what anyone would expect.... isn't it?

"Omg I can't believe we're making a super deal with the worlds most powerful and rich country and our closest ally, this really is typical Boris, he's only doing this to make himself look good"

He's had a brilliant start to life as PM, keep up the good work Bojja.

1 minute ago, Regal Beagle said:

"Omg I can't believe we're making a super deal with the worlds most powerful and rich country and our closest ally, this really is typical Boris, he's only doing this to make himself look good"

He's had a brilliant start to life as PM, keep up the good work Bojja.

Already our biggest export market, including foreign owned car makes. Just the terms will change to suit the US and car imports will reduce.

8 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Already our biggest export market, including foreign owned car makes. Just the terms will change to suit the US and car imports will reduce. 

That can't be true. How on earth are we trading with a country that we don't have a trade deal with? And not only that, how is it our biggest trading partner?

What about all the scare stories about WTO, recessions, cliff edges?

It's almost as if all of the doomsday no deal remainer predictions are made up to scare us.

Are you a serious poster or just a time waster? We already trade with the world through the EU trade agreements, all we will do is change the agreements. As we are a smaller dealer it is expected the deals will be inferior. However if we throw our toys in the air nobody knows what will happen.

Archived