onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Racism in our political parties.

mr.hobblesworth

15 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

They may not have used the word "Garbage" but their words and rhetoric are anti American and the implications are clear. Eg, AOC at the Southern Border, "People told or forced to "Drink water from toilets" or words to that effect, an utter lie and inflammatory, use of  words like "Concentration Camps" to describe living conditions on the Southern Border, a total over exaggeration designed to make America and Americans look bad and racist.

The camps at the southern border are an outrage and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if children were being forced to drink water from the toilet; they're already not getting beds or sanitation, not even toothbrushes. In terms of which is the worst sin, the US' decision to keep children in these conditions and separate them from their parents is far far worse than AOC's possible exaggerations adn I'd be conserving me ire for the people keeping children in such inhuman and barbaric conditions if I were you.

16 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Omar's use of the phrase whether in or out of context about Sept 11th 2001", "Some people did something", you have no idea how raw Americans feel about those words, heaven knows how the wives/husbands and children of the ca 3000 people who lost their lives that day. She's a muslim, a Congress woman and should have known better but that statement alone shows where her true allegiance lie irrespective lies.

The comment was taken out of context and used out of context by Trump to target Omar. How does that statement show where her "true allegiance" lies? You're on thin ice here.

16 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

The squad hide behind their color and think no one can or will  take them to task or criticize them. Trump criticizes their ideas, policies and anti-American statements nothing else.

So shy does he say they should 'go home'? Does he say that to white people? Of course he doesn't. He's, at best, dog-whistling and the fact that you state that they 'hide' behind their colour is pretty shabby. And as for 'anti-American statements'? Ha! Do they have to be all 'moms apple pie' because they're brown? Or should they, as politicians, be duty-bound to point out abhorrent practices and situations when they find them? I don't believe any of the 4 would be targeted half as much if they were caucasian men.

Advert

4 hours ago, geosname said:

Is it true some of the children were separated from the people who purchased them?

The speration thing is a bit disingenuous. Crossing the border has been illegal for a long time. Past presidents didn't uphold the law for political reasons. 

Trump has started upholding the law. Everyone knows that if you break the law then your children will not be allowed in your cell with you for their own safety. 

That's before you start looking at the trafficking and captive children who are saved from their kidnappers.

7 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

The camps at the southern border are an outrage and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if children were being forced to drink water from the toilet; they're already not getting beds or sanitation, not even toothbrushes. In terms of which is the worst sin, the US' decision to keep children in these conditions and separate them from their parents is far far worse than AOC's possible exaggerations adn I'd be conserving me ire for the people keeping children in such inhuman and barbaric conditions if I were you.

In the desert to conserve water many sinks are fed with clean water from taps, this water drains into a tank which is then used to flush the toilet all in the same unit, absolute lie by AOC. Beds, toilet brushes and sanitation were provided. The squad and most democrats blocked a $4 .9 billion Trump aid package to send even  more stuff there. Do you expect 5* hotels to cater for people breaking the law. These are illegal immigrants, they should apply through the regular, legal channels. 

The comment was taken out of context and used out of context by Trump to target Omar. How does that statement show where her "true allegiance" lies? You're on thin ice here.

Whether  in context or not it is a disgusting statement by a muslim person given sanctuary in the USA, she should be more grateful and aware of what she's saying than that. Shows she's a muslim first and everything else a distant second no matter what the thickness of the ice, it wasn't only Trump by a long stretch pf the imagination  who was disgusted by her statement. Doesn't seem you care about the families of those who died on 9/11. We'll see what the future holds for Omar give the allegations she's facing

So shy does he say they should 'go home'? Does he say that to white people? Of course he doesn't. He's, at best, dog-whistling and the fact that you state that they 'hide' behind their colour is pretty shabby. And as for 'anti-American statements'? Ha! Do they have to be all 'moms apple pie' because they're brown? Or should they, as politicians, be duty-bound to point out abhorrent practices and situations when they find them? I don't believe any of the 4 would be targeted half as much if they were caucasian men.

I'm sure he would if they held the same views, white people are deported from the USA, I know of two, one who was here illegally one for reasons I don't know.  Not shabby at all, try and focus on something other than melanin and skin color. It's race activists like yourself and the squad who are responsible for much of the strife and hate that surrounds race. Think about the success of Chinese and Indian people in America, it can't all be about skin color.

Why do you hate white people so much.

I find it interesting that context has been raised in this thread yet it goes out of the window when we're talking about Trump in the other thread.

It also goes out of the window when we're talking about Diane Abbott latest gaffe.

Why does context matter in some situations but not others?

3 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

*laughs*

*sniggers*

You're so funny, I bet those posts made you feel really good. Your virtue signalling and identity politics are so far from reality, try judging people on their character rather than skin color and you may be taken a little more seriously. Give it a rest.

I don't base my opinion of you on your skin colour. I base it on the fact you're a Trump fanboy and consistently defending one of the most widely derided men on the planet. Faced with the barbaric and inhumane treatment of immigrant children, you (and he) turn your ire on people of colour, despite many others calling him out on it.

6 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

You're so funny, I bet those posts made you feel really good. Your virtue signalling and identity politics are so far from reality, try judging people on their character rather than skin color and you may be taken a little more seriously. Give it a rest.

Don't dare to criticise,you'll receive the card.

5 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I don't base my opinion of you on your skin colour. I base it on the fact you're a Trump fanboy and consistently defending one of the most widely derided men on the planet. Faced with the barbaric and inhumane treatment of immigrant children, you (and he) turn your ire on people of colour, despite many others calling him out on it.

You are a race activist. and obsessed with race and will cause as much strife as you can where ever you go.

For the record I didn't vote for Trump and wouldn't vote for Trump based on health care and gun control but consider most of his policies to benefit America are required.

The president of the USA is always the most derided person on the planet whatever his political persuasion.

In most countries (Even the UK) when a parent is placed in any form of an Adult detention center they are separated from their children, these people are illegal immigrants, they have broken the law. Many get released into USA and re-united with their children quickly but given the sheer numbers mistakes are made. The emotional rhetoric you use is typical of a massive over reaction, try and think a little with your head and think about the practicalities involved, at least some of the time.

I do not judge people on the color of their skin, there you go again, do you think about anything else. And many, many people have said the opposite about Trump but you're too blinkered to want to know It's getting the the point in the west where only white people can be criticized. 

You're a bit of a prickly pear when it comes to your Donald, aren't you?! 

Genuinely, I could challenge nearly everything that you've written (bar the 2nd line, although I'm curious who you did vote for (or are you inelligible?) but we obviously have relatively fixed views on the man, his policies and his opponents so I don't see the point in fuelling more unpleasantness. For the record, I don't think you do judge people on the colour of their skin.

4 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

You're a bit of a prickly pear when it comes to your Donald, aren't you?! 

Genuinely, I could challenge nearly everything that you've written (bar the 2nd line, although I'm curious who you did vote for (or are you inelligible?) but we obviously have relatively fixed views on the man, his policies and his opponents so I don't see the point in fuelling more unpleasantness. For the record, I don't think you do judge people on the colour of their skin.

More a Clementine than a prickly pear.

I just don't think Trump is a racist, he puts America first, he's a patriot, he's tackled some difficult issues like the Southern Border where the numbers of people are overwhelming fueled by people traffickers and all types of undesirables, he's offered to work with Elijah Cummings etc etc, unfortunately the left in America will not let the race card go. 

• 1 month later...

Archived