onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League final

robf

Advert

It was more of a pen than some Salah has been given this season but still soft. You’d have been hopping mad if it had been given the other way. I know I’d have been if it had been given against Vale.

...but I'd have wanted it given if it was for the Vale!!

Do you need medication?!

It doesn't matter that the ball hit his chest first before his arm. His arm should never have been where it was in the first place. Penalty all day, every day.

no I dont but thanks for the offer. If thats a penalty, football is ruined.

no I dont but thanks for the offer. If thats a penalty, football is ruined.

Absolute nonsense. So players are allowed to stick their arms where they like now?! He could have you know, actually had it down by his side. Had he not had it where it was then the ball would have just fell from his shoulder to the floor instead of rolling down his arm. If that was the other way I could geuinely say that although somewhat unlucky, it's a stonewall pen. I'm glad all the pundits I've heard speak about it have agreed with me.

Absolute nonsense. So players are allowed to stick their arms where they like now?! He could have you know, actually had it down by his side. Had he not had it where it was then the ball would have just fell from his shoulder to the floor instead of rolling down his arm. If that was the other way I could geuinely say that although somewhat unlucky, it's a stonewall pen. I'm glad all the pundits I've heard speak about it have agreed with me.

The term "iffy" has been used!

The term "iffy" has been used!

Only if you're a bit simple. :whistling:

He had no reason to have his arm where it was whatsoever. He didn't even complain too much at all which is also a good indication that he knows he ****** up! Anyway, usually games that have a really early goal fail to live up to expectations and this one was no exception. As a Liverpool fan you just take the victory and enjoy it, but as a Spurs supporter the dissapointment must be even worse considering how bad they were.

Interesting fact. Spuds had more Englishmen in their starting XI tonight than the other three "English" European finalists this week put together!

Probably why the only thing that was lifted by them this evening then was Sissoko's arm!

Only if you're a bit simple. :whistling:

He had no reason to have his arm where it was whatsoever. He didn't even complain too much at all which is also a good indication that he knows he ****** up! Anyway, usually games that have a really early goal fail to live up to expectations and this one was no exception. As a Liverpool fan you just take the victory and enjoy it, but as a Spurs supporter the dissapointment must be even worse considering how bad they were.

The reason his arm was there was because he was pointing to Firminio who was running in behind. Spurs weren't at their best but on the night Alison was much the busier keeper.

The reason his arm was there was because he was pointing to Firminio who was running in behind. Spurs weren't at their best but on the night Alison was much the busier keeper.

Yes, I know why he had his arm there. But lifting his arm to point at something or someone when the ball is literally inches away from you and about to be crossed/shot is hardly the brightest idea he will ever have, is it?

Despite it being a poor game of football technically too much is being made of it. This was two sides at the end of a grueling season that otherwise would have all been on a beach. Liverpool were clearly the better side against Barcelona over the two legs and also outplayed Bayern Munich on the way, while Spurs went toe to toe with a City side that everybody is calling the best Premier League side there's been and sneaking past them. A lethargic 90 minutes shouldn't take away anything.

Despite it being a poor game of football technically too much is being made of it. This was two sides at the end of a grueling season that otherwise would have all been on a beach. Liverpool were clearly the better side against Barcelona over the two legs and also outplayed Bayern Munich on the way, while Spurs went toe to toe with a City side that everybody is calling the best Premier League side there's been and sneaking past them. A lethargic 90 minutes shouldn't take away anything.

You’re a happy man tonight Tyler. Enjoy yourself. 👍

The early Liverpool goal was arguably the worst thing that could have happened to the game as a spectacle. It became attritional after that.

I thought Allison was excellent tonight even if Spurs huffed and puffed.

Archived