onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Champions League final

robf

Advert

If Liverpool win it then I hope Klopp starts to get the credit he deserves after winning his first trophy for the club. The comparison between the squad how it was when he first came in to the one he has managed to assemble without a crazy net spend is like night and day. There's not one sane United fan that wouldn't love him as manager of that club right now, whether they are man enough to admit it or not...

Though a part of me also thinks that it's just meant to be for Spurs this season when you consider what they managed to do against City and Ajax. They've had a lot of luck, but have also shown a lot of balls. Should be a cracker no matter who ends up lifting the trophy!

Going to watch the game with my Liverpool friends tonight. I have seen this team live twice this season, including the PSG CL game at Anfield. They are a great side and I think they will see off Spurs by playing attacking football. I think Spurs are inferior in most positions and as a team, as the PL table suggests, but in a one off game they are capable of an upset having some world class players.

My bet for a sending off - Danny Rose. Loves a dive in tackle, gets them surprisingly right, but is due to get one wrong.

There's only one winner surely?

They've spent £160m in the transfer market since their opponents last spent a penny.

Their annual wage bill is £100m more.

They finished 28 points ahead of their opponents in the PL.

They are appearing in their ninth European Cup final compared to their opponents first.

Klopp can't lose another final can he?

Terrible game considering the football both sides are capable of. Both teams looked shattered after 20 minutes. Also both managers starting two clearly unfit and nowhere near match sharp forwards didn't help the game either. I'm not sure who was worse out of Firmino and Kane, two world-class players.

That said, from a Liverpool perspective it's very much the sign of a good team that you can win a Cup final while putting in one of your worst performances of the season. They are a genuine force on the world stage once again with one of the top two or three managers in the game, and nobody can say anything different.

It hit his chest,never a penalty in a million years. I hope its not the deciding factor in the biggest game of the season. Both teams look nervy.

Do you need medication?!

It doesn't matter that the ball hit his chest first before his arm. His arm should never have been where it was in the first place. Penalty all day, every day.

Archived