yorky valiant

Scott Burgess new signing

Decent young player. He gets up and down a pitch, gets his foot in and is at a good age. Much more optimistic about this signing than Lloyd. I have a friend that's a big Macclesfield fan and she couldn't say enough good things about him. She fancies him though admittedly, so whether that clouds her judgement somewhat...

Him, Conlon and Oyeleke give us plenty of promise in central midfield.

Decent young player. He gets up and down a pitch, gets his foot in and is at a good age. Much more optimistic about this signing than Lloyd. I have a friend that's a big Macclesfield fan and she couldn't say enough good things about him. She fancies him though admittedly, so whether that clouds her judgement somewhat..

Him, Conlon and Oyeleke give us plenty of promise in central midfield.

Has he got “nice legs”?

I know nothing about the lad, but failing to get into the Wrexham side and finishing the season at York sends alarm bells ringing to me.

We are crying out for young. experienced league players. He may well prove to be a useful addition, but his record so far would not indicate that he will be an immediate starter.

I really hope that Askey is not going to take the easy way out of only signing players he knows. There is a whole plethora of players out there. Askey needs to do what Rudge did and get out every midweek and watch matches, be it League or non league.

Forget agents recommendations, forget players you know from previous clubs, get out and scout them for yourself.

Too many managers nowadays take the easy way out. Go out and find them yourself. And if you need advice on this score, ask the genius John Rudge for help.

Welcome to Vale Park and hope it works for you and Vale. Looking forward to seeing you play and join in the new Vale era that is happening.

I know nothing about the lad, but failing to get into the Wrexham side and finishing the season at York sends alarm bells ringing to me.

We are crying out for young. experienced league players. He may well prove to be a useful addition, but his record so far would not indicate that he will be an immediate starter.

I really hope that Askey is not going to take the easy way out of only signing players he knows. There is a whole plethora of players out there. Askey needs to do what Rudge did and get out every midweek and watch matches, be it League or non league.

Forget agents recommendations, forget players you know from previous clubs, get out and scout them for yourself.

Too many managers nowadays take the easy way out. Go out and find them yourself. And if you need advice on this score, ask the genius John Rudge for help.

I just hope that "Survival is the aim" isn't the mantra for next season. It's a very modest aim and not one (once the new-start feeling has gone) that is going to be very appealing as weekly entertainment.

We surely must aim high. I am sick of being down among the dregs. I'm a Vale fan, get me out of here!

I just hope that "Survival is the aim" isn't the mantra for next season. It's a very modest aim and not one (once the new-start feeling has gone) that is going to be very appealing as weekly entertainment.

We surely must aim high. I am sick of being down among the dregs. I'm a Vale fan, get me out of here!

We're likely to finish mid-table. After two bottom 4 finishes, that's not so bad. Make your peace now or come October/November time I think you'll be disappointed.

Only 1 prob with that, there isn't any games watch now until the window nearly closes lol

Only 1 prob with that, there isn't any games watch now until the window nearly closes lol

Good managers already have a dossier of players that they would be interested in if the opportunity arose.

Suppose we will pay his wages and then loan him back for free to York City.Like we did with Angus.

Will you be having bank holiday Monday off? #relentless

Seems like s replacement for Hannant!!!

Seems like a replacement for Tongue and Calverly to me.

Squad size reduced

Playing minutes increased from off the bench

Wages saved to be used on an actual replacement for Hannant.

Suppose we will pay his wages and then loan him back for free to York City.Like we did with Angus.

Gooooooooarn Ern!!! You tell em!

#Relentless

Never let it rest!

You come across as a very balanced and sensible man Ern. I wish you were the Vale manager!

Goooooooooooaaaarn!!!!!!!!!

Yeah terrible decision that was by Carol, Kevin and Askey.... Oh. No. Wait!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

#Relentless