onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Scott Burgess new signing

yorky valiant

Advert

Seems like s replacement for Hannant!!!

Seems like a replacement for Tongue and Calverly to me.

Squad size reduced

Playing minutes increased from off the bench

Wages saved to be used on an actual replacement for Hannant.

Suppose we will pay his wages and then loan him back for free to York City.Like we did with Angus.

Gooooooooarn Ern!!! You tell em!

#Relentless

Never let it rest!

You come across as a very balanced and sensible man Ern. I wish you were the Vale manager!

Goooooooooooaaaarn!!!!!!!!!

Suppose we will pay his wages and then loan him back for free to York City.Like we did with Angus.

Yeah terrible decision that was by Carol, Kevin and Askey.... Oh. No. Wait!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

#Relentless

The big question will be who the key striker signing will be. We needed one in January. I don’t think the rest of the squad is too bad. We need more goals.
Agree our goals against was OK, the goals for was the problem, if we had scored a few more our league position would have looked somewhat healthier, sometimes it's not always about ability it's confidence, (that goes for whatever level of players we bring in) that's where

we the fans come in give all the players that put on a Vale shirt your full support and that confidence level throughout the team will rise and those much needed goals will come. Regardless of skill /ability and effort a player may have, if the confidence level drops so does the above. Let's make Vale Park like a bear pit for the opposition and be the loud and proud 12 man, keeping the faith.

What is really beginning to annoy me is the fact that Askey could sign anyone and those wishing to further their notoriety on a message board or Faceache will spout rubbish about how they are not good enough the honeymoon period is over.

I watched the lge.2 play off final this afternoon and was imagining the knicker wetting that would have gone on if we had signed 80% of those players last close season.

Also Tranmere were a poor second behind Askeys Macclesfield in fact they had to rely on the play offs to get into Lg2 and yet every signing or interest he shows gets derided by amateurs who don't work in the profession yet think they can mock and laugh at potential signings,for Christs sake at least wait until all the deals are done.

I have some sympathy for EMR. This is a non-league midget who hardly ever scores. Mate of the manager. c.f. Hannant. Who at least is proved at this level putting a shift in. Not enthused with this signing.

Quality over quantity?

I have some sympathy for EMR. This is a non-league midget who hardly ever scores. Mate of the manager. c.f. Hannant. Who at least is proved at this level putting a shift in. Not enthused with this signing.

Quality over quantity?

It's getting ridiculous now, do the signings have to be the very best first guaranteed 1st team and then on a sliding scale downwards to squad players, football transfers and deals don't work like that.

It's getting ridiculous now, do the signings have to be the very best first guaranteed 1st team and then on a sliding scale downwards to squad players, football transfers and deals don't work like that.

Why bother releasing good squad players then replacing them with even worse players.

Get the main first team players in first then look who is available when the basis of the first team is complete.

I am sure there will be plenty of Lloyd and Burgess level players available when that is done.No one will be queuing up to sign them except non league teams.

Why bother releasing good squad players then replacing them with even worse players.

Get the main first team players in first then look who is available when the basis of the first team is complete.

I am sure there will be plenty of Lloyd and Burgess level players available when that is done.No one will be queuing up to sign them except non league teams.

What good players has Askey released bearing in mind where we finished in the league last season ?

Archived