onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

May on the way??

Jacko51

Advert

Ah, ok. So a member of the conservatives for nearly 40 years, who is concerned about Johnson's mockery of Muslim women and lies regarding Europe, is attempting to "nanny his way out of the party". Thanks for that.

Please forgive me if if I completely ignore your outrage regarding the racism in the Labour Party if that's what you think of the **** on your own doorstep.

Please feel free to hold your own view and ignore what you want!

Glad to see one of the far right eliminated this evening.

Rabb was far too extreme and didn't know what he was doing or saying.

He won't get anywhere but I'm liking Stewart more and more. There is still a bit of commons sense, honest talking and one nation Toryism available for those who search for it. We should be thankful for that.

He won't get anywhere but I'm liking Stewart more and more.

Ach, he's a tosser. Yeah, he might waffle on about hedgehogs and wander about in a park in Wigan or whatever the **** it is that he's been doing, but check his voting record.

Generally voted for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")

Consistently voted against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices

Almost always voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability

Almost always voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits

Generally voted against spending public money to create guaranteed jobs for young people who have spent a long time unemployed

Consistently voted for a stricter asylum system

Consistently voted for stronger enforcement of immigration rules

Consistently voted for mass surveillance of people’s communications and activities

Generally voted for culling badgers to tackle bovine tuberculosis

Generally voted against greater regulation of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to extract shale

Almost always voted against slowing the rise in rail fares

Consistently voted for phasing out secure tenancies for life

Almost always voted for charging a market rent to high earners renting a council home

Consistently voted against greater regulation of gambling

Generally voted for the privatisation of Royal Mail

Generally voted for restricting the scope of legal aid

Consistently voted against restrictions on fees charged to tenants by letting agents

It got me during the Channel 4 debate when he joined the rest of the candidates in their hand wringing over the state of mental health services in this country when he (along with the rest of that shower of *****) consistently voted in favour of the cuts and policies that have got us in to such a state.

Boris still getting my actual vote. Hunt did OK - lacks impact in his public persona. Gove came out well after a sticky mid patch. Javid lacked presence, but did make a couple of key points that caused collective agreement on action. He went up in my estimation. Stewart imploded - way out of his league - bye bye hopefully tomorrow.

Boris still getting my actual vote. Hunt did OK - lacks impact in his public persona. Gove came out well after a sticky mid patch. Javid lacked presence, but did make a couple of key points that caused collective agreement on action. He went up in my estimation. Stewart imploded - way out of his league - bye bye hopefully tomorrow.

Agreed.

I just don't like Hunt but he did ok.

Stewart hasn't been watching a thing May has done. He's **** scared of the EU and can't even comprehend someone standing up to them. He needs to be dropped asap.

Archived