onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

May on the way??

Jacko51

6 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

See, it'd be nice to have a thread where that could be discussed rather than just the usuals going 'haha liebour is antijews' but I don't think it would happen on here with some of our posters.

Politics and religion are two very volotile topics on there own...... conjoined they are volcanic..... prejudice from both sides creeps in.... unfortunately 

Advert

5 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Ah, seeing as there's a moderator here, could you maybe take a look at Howjy again breaking forum rules and calling Ginge an <deleted>? Thanks! 

Says the bloke who calls elder people gammon,Tories scum and LBC female presenters filth.

You couldn't  make it up.

16 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Gammon isn't age specific and none of those are against forum rules. 

16 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Gammon isn't age specific and none of those are against forum rules. 

Oh,that's alright then,what were you banned for previously then?

On 09/07/2019 at 20:57, philpvfc said:

If you want a better understanding of anti-semitic what Panorama tomorrow night. Whether Labour are or aren’t might be up for debate but what is for definite is that they have handled the situation terribly.

Yes,fifteen expulsions over the last three years says a lot about how seriously they are treating this issue.

Sam Matthews' treatment was despicable.

10 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Doesn't look as if May can find a replacement ambassador who doesn't think Trump an idiot.

Aup Fosse, just watching Trump saying Boris is the PM for the UK. What changed Twitter Trump's mind from those earlier days when he thought BoJo was a non-entity? 

We've backed ourselves into a corner and if/when we leave the EU we'll need the USA to help us rebuild our economy. As a result, Trump can do anything he likes and Boris will roll over and let him tickle his tummy, to quote Micky Adams! I've never ever known a UK ambassador get treated in this manner by a US president and if we'd got any clout we'd tell him he's out of order. But, as I say, we've backed ourselves into a corner with this ridiculously expensive and increasingly farcical idea of a No Deal Brexit and now we need Trump more than he needs us. 

It's crazy. Sheer folly. All he's bothered about is putting America first and getting deals for the rednecks who elected him. We've taken our eye off the ball and it's embarrassing and pitiful to see.

Brexit is going to cost us untold billions and billions. Sterling has already gone south, along with inward investment. What did Branson say today? And all that money that Hammond was saving up to boost public services will now go on propping up a destabilised UK and fuel a bonfire of self destruction. It's economic madness, when our economy was doing fine inside the EU.

On top of which Nick, Trump's obsession to put America 1st is destabilising the once strong relationship between Australia & New Zealand with the USA & UK. If Trump has the UK by its political and economic balls that, in my opinion, does not auger well for the future stability in our region.

China will be loving it. 

It's amazing when you think that someone like Trump could be elected by the good citizens of the US of A.

But, like here now, the voters seem to have an appetite for extremes and giving mainstream opinion a wide berth.

The ex head of MI6 I think it was said only the other day that there's a breakdown in the political system and both Tory contenders for the crown, along with JC, are not, in his experienced view, of the right calibre to lead the country.

We've had a few "interesting" times in recent political history, from the Profumo Affair, to the Pound in Your Pocket, from the three day week to the Winter of Discontent, from the miners' strike to the Poll Tax, from Black Wednesday to Iraq, and on and on and on, but I don't think I can ever recall such a polarisation in views and an increasing intolerance among voters, along with such abysmal leadership in Parliament. Fascinating for the media but shambolic and embarrassing in so many ways for me.

Archived