onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

May on the way??

Jacko51

Whew. Max Hastings is hardly a Corbynista is he? Pretty excoriating.

This should be posted to every Tory Party member with their ballot paper. All they have against his opponent is James Naughtie calling him 'Jeremy ****' (rhymes with Hunt) on national radio.

Advert

Just wondering ? Do you think the next Labour government will scrap any arms deal with the Saudis ? Always been a bit of a hot potato considering the number of jobs that rely on the contract.

Is it in their manifesto to scrap arms deals?

Is it in their manifesto to protect workers jobs and their rights?

Big decisions to make for the fence sitters.

LBC interview with Johnson this morning.

NICK FERRARI: [if you're concerned for your privacy,] why the picture today?

BORIS JOHNSON: Newspapers will print whatever they're going to print

NF: Where did it come from?

BJ: What I want to do is talk -

NF: Boris Johnson, where did the picture come from?

BJ: The longer we spend on issues -

NF: We'll come to that, don't worry. We've got 20 minutes to do this. Where did the picture come from?

BJ: The longer we spend on things extraneous -

NF: Did you know of its publication?

BJ: The longer we spend on things extraneous to what I want to do -

NF: Is it actually you, or is it Ed Sheeran?

BJ: [Laughs] The bigger the waste of time -

NF: Where has the picture come from?

BJ: Look, I'm not going to ask the -

NF: Are you happy with it on the majority of the front pages?

BJ: Actually as I've been saying... I haven't seen the majority of the front pages

NF: Well I'm showing it to you now. Are you happy with that?

BJ: I think the longer we spend - I can't determine what the newspapers decide to -

NF: But you knew the picture was being put out there?

BJ: I can't determine what the newspapers -

NF: Did you know the picture was being put out there, Mr Johnson?

BJ: There are all sorts of pictures of me out on the internet, which, er, pop up from time to time -

NF: Did you know this picture was being put out?

BJ: I am aware of alls sorts of pictures of me out on the internet. And it is entirely up to newspapers to decide what they want to print. But the longer we spend on this -

NF: Did you know this picture was out there?

BJ: Of course I knew that there was a picture like that in existence, whether it was the decision of the, er -

NF: When was it taken?

BJ: I don't want to go into...

NF: So that's a state secret, when the picture was taken? When was it taken?

BJ: It's not a state secret. It just happens to be something I don't want to get into.

NF: You won't even tell me when the picture was taken?

BJ: No! Why should I?

NF: Because it's not recent, is it? Your hair in this photograph is not your hair currently, is it?

BJ: If I may say so this conversation is now descending into farce...

NF: This is quite an old picture isn't it?

BJ: I'm not going to comment on -

NF: It's before the haircut you had from the Turkish chap

BJ: No you're wrong about that, I no longer have my hair cut by the Turkish chap, I have my hair cut by a very nice person called Kelly or possibly Tamara

NF: When did you last have your hair cut?

BJ: You'd have to ask Kelly or Tamara, it was quite recently actually. Anyway... this is beyond satire... I am not going to comment on the antiquity of provenance of some photo that the newspapers decide to put on their front pages. This is about a far more important agenda.

Again, such a shame, but none of this will matter one iota, not a jot, as on current form, the tory membership (and the MPs who voted for him) don't give two flicks about things like integrity.

Given the court ruling last week it should be out of their hands.

When did Boris Johnson last have a haircut? Some interesting theories going round that he's passed off an old photo of him and Carrie as being from the weekend.

He also said he wouldn't appear in any debates as he didn't want to speak ill of other tories. So, he's fine with calling Muslim women "letterboxes", black people "picaninnies", Scottish people "a verminous race", and gay people "bumboys" but wouldn't dare have a discussion with his Eton buddies in case he "spoke ill" of them?

LBC interview with Johnson this morning.

Again, such a shame, but none of this will matter one iota, not a jot, as on current form, the tory membership (and the MPs who voted for him) don't give two flicks about things like integrity.

Dont worry,smears against Trump didnt work either.

I don't give a rats ass about Boris, his private life or his haircut.

If Boris doesn't get in the other ass will..... what changes?..... bugger all.

I think it will only be a temporary appointment anyway.

Either one will screw brexit and get shafted or call an election and find out how big the split is in the country.

I don't give a rats ass about Boris, his private life or his haircut.

If Boris doesn't get in the other ass will..... what changes?..... bugger all.

I think it will only be a temporary appointment anyway.

Either one will screw brexit and get shafted or call an election and find out how big the split is in the country.

May does not have to resign, the vote is only for the leadership. If she considers that Boris could not command the confidence of the house she is within her rights to carry on, she could then seek a vote of confidence for herself.

That clip of Johnson talking about painting models of buses is extraordinarily painful. He looks ill, both mentally and physically.

Along with his domestic the other night, he's not in a good place at all is he?

Archived