You'd hope so.

Unless you were going to go with a stock teamwear design, you'd be looking at something like 2 month lead time.

Which lad did you speak to, in the ticket office? I’m pretty sure we’ve got a supplier sorted now.
It was in the club shop I sure they have sorted out a supplier after we spoke about 3 weeks ago so I'm sure they progressed with Carol and Kevin pushing things forward

Didn't Carol or Colin say, that a new supplier was set in place by the former owner before he left?

And Max said on the podcast, that a launch for Fathers Day is still the target.

Quite like the away kit tbh, better than errea.

Always loved the Admiral England, Man Utd and Leeds kits as a kid.

Didn't Carol or Colin say, that a new supplier was set in place by the former owner before he left?

And Max said on the podcast, that a launch for Fathers Day is still the target.

Target now is the end of June

Funnily enough Sinclair is a player I wouldn’t have minded us signing ourselves (after a good shave mind) but no surprise he’s followed Darrell Clarke up the M5/M6.

Where did you hear this mate?

Club shop mate.

They wouldn't say who the suppliers were because of launch.

I did say I didn't like the quality and fit of the errea kits.

Club shop mate.

Let's hope they didn't listen to you about Errea. Best kits in design and quality we've had since the Mizuno days.

Club shop mate.

I have to say on this topic, someone at the club needs an absolute rocket up their.... every single season for as long as I can remember they’ve always got excuses!!! They know from the start of the season we need a new bloody kit for the next one and it’s always late!!! Shops plan for the next Xmas, straight after the current one.... sorry folks no Xmas trees this year Barbara missed our order in January, so we won’t have them until March....

It’s a loads of balls and so frustrating, the club is always so dis-organised in that department, think of the May and June birthdays they are missing out on.... not to mention Father’s Day!!!

They need to get a grip - happy to take it all back if it lands before June 16th!

I have to say on this topic, someone at the club needs an absolute rocket up their.... every single season for as long as I can remember they’ve always got excuses!!! They know from the start of the season we need a new bloody kit for the next one and it’s always late!!! Shops plan for the next Xmas, straight after the current one.... sorry folks no Xmas trees this year Barbara missed our order in January, so we won’t have them until March....

It’s a loads of balls and so frustrating, the club is always so dis-organised in that department, think of the May and June birthdays they are missing out on.... not to mention Father’s Day!!!

They need to get a grip - happy to take it all back if it lands before June 16th!

...Isn't this just one of the things that the previous owner simply didn't bother doing because he knew he wouldn't be here next season? To**er.