onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Kit

Vital Spark

Advert

Or even a manager to sign the players...

What the h... is the hold up? Give some news, come on!

From what Askey said before the take over, this is getting ridiculous!

Give it a rest JESUS its May the 18th play offs are still ongoing and Askeys agent is on holiday. After the pizz poor contract he had with Smurthwaite he is entitled to take his time.

I can't see crawling back to Errea going well (after Norm screwed them over) which is a shame because they made some of my favourite kits since Mizuno.

I'm guessing BLK have gone bust because Maidenhead and Hartlepool have also ditched them. I thought their shirts were nice but the training wear was poor - club badges printed into the fabric or heat-pressed on meaning they risk coming loose after a few washes.

Errea have still been making the retro shirts in the club shop. The blue bird crap Kalamazoo one is good but the detail on the others is a bit too wrong for a pedant like myself.

Yeah those retro Errea ones are a bit hit and miss for football kit geeks - the stripes don't go over the shoulders like they should on the Autoglass final one and the home "bird dirt" ones are too black and white with not enough grey in there. 🤓

Give it a rest JESUS its May the 18th play offs are still ongoing and Askeys agent is on holiday. After the pizz poor contract he had with Smurthwaite he is entitled to take his time.

Actually I am resting, thank you very much :smile:

But what an agent... "Let me see, when is my absolute peak work period? Ah yes, let me have my holiday in that period!"

I have a lot of Errea casual stuff from Port Vale. Don't want any more because it's same same. So a move to Admiral might give me the opportunity to buy more from the shop next season. Of course quality is an issue here, I need casual clothing to be of at least the same level from Admiral.

errea stuff is class, I brought loads of it, the BK stuff hardly brought any.... clubs think they get a better deal by signing a ‘cheap’ manufacturer but it’s self limiting because the ranges are very poor beyond the basic kit.

Actually I am resting, thank you very much :smile:

But what an agent... "Let me see, when is my absolute peak work period? Ah yes, let me have my holiday in that period!"

Although i am not a big lover of Agents, they do have a life too and should have the right to a holiday when it suits them, you nned more rest .

• 2 weeks later...

Been having a look at next season's Errea catalogue in case the rumours are true, mainly to see what training gear we'll end up with as I think the shirts will probably be bespoke (unless the timing of the takeover has pushed the lead times too far back).

Anyway, this caught my eye. They are doing a very nice teamwear template based on the Parma away kit from last season.

PARMABLKYEL.jpeg

Archived