Give it a rest JESUS its May the 18th play offs are still ongoing and Askeys agent is on holiday. After the pizz poor contract he had with Smurthwaite he is entitled to take his time.

Actually I am resting, thank you very much :smile:

But what an agent... "Let me see, when is my absolute peak work period? Ah yes, let me have my holiday in that period!"

I have a lot of Errea casual stuff from Port Vale. Don't want any more because it's same same. So a move to Admiral might give me the opportunity to buy more from the shop next season. Of course quality is an issue here, I need casual clothing to be of at least the same level from Admiral.

Edited by Warren

errea stuff is class, I brought loads of it, the BK stuff hardly brought any.... clubs think they get a better deal by signing a ‘cheap’ manufacturer but it’s self limiting because the ranges are very poor beyond the basic kit.

Actually I am resting, thank you very much :smile:

But what an agent... "Let me see, when is my absolute peak work period? Ah yes, let me have my holiday in that period!"

Although i am not a big lover of Agents, they do have a life too and should have the right to a holiday when it suits them, you nned more rest .

sounds like a black and gold away kit

I’m not a fan of away kits with too much overlap with the home kit tbh. Mind you, if B&G starts up again for the Shanaghans I guess it will have been a smart move.

Been having a look at next season's Errea catalogue in case the rumours are true, mainly to see what training gear we'll end up with as I think the shirts will probably be bespoke (unless the timing of the takeover has pushed the lead times too far back).

Anyway, this caught my eye. They are doing a very nice teamwear template based on the Parma away kit from last season.

PARMABLKYEL.jpeg

Been having a look at next season's Errea catalogue in case the rumours are true, mainly to see what training gear we'll end up with as I think the shirts will probably be bespoke (unless the timing of the takeover has pushed the lead times too far back).

Anyway, this caught my eye. They are doing a very nice teamwear template based on the Parma away kit from last season.

PARMABLKYEL.jpeg

I like that its a bit different.

Spoke 2 the lad in the shop they are trying to get errea back but looks unlikely BLK have got bust in the UK as they were a 3rd party company let's hope its admiral something different

Bit late to be trying to get someone back given they're set to release the new kits in 2 weeks time...

that home kit is awful, but the away kit is ok. I've seen better though.

Spoke 2 the lad in the shop they are trying to get errea back but looks unlikely BLK have got bust in the UK as they were a 3rd party company let's hope its admiral something different

Which lad did you speak to, in the ticket office? I’m pretty sure we’ve got a supplier sorted now.