onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Kit

Vital Spark

On 19/07/2019 at 16:34, Valiant62 said:

Home goalie kit the best of an average bunch. I’ll almost certainly get some of the new merch to give the club bit more business mind.

Seen it in real life or the club shop at least and I’ve revised my opinion... I like them all bar the away goalie kit. Any suggestion of red is just immoral.

Advert

My initial thoughts about the kits is that they're smart, unfussy and they've got a lot right. The colours, the white to black ratio, the use of amber. Given the timescales involved to get it all done it's a very good job by all.

I hope our continued relationship with Erreá beyond October will not be disadvantaged by the threat of a no-deal brexit. 

I maybe completely wrong on this but having the owner sponsoring their own team maybe a back door way of putting more money into the club. A lot of other teams do it eg Manchester City, the unwashed down the road. An over the odds sponsorship may bypass some of the financial fair play rules.

On 22/07/2019 at 10:22, mbycars said:

Saw both shirts in the club shop on Saturday and they both look even better than they do in the photo's. Problem is, which one do i purchase?

Couldn't make my mind up either so bought both. Didn't get 10% off though as haven't got new season ticket issued yet. Never mind, it's gone to a good cause.

23 hours ago, jimbo57 said:

Couldn't make my mind up either so bought both. Didn't get 10% off though as haven't got new season ticket issued yet. Never mind, it's gone to a good cause.

Just bought three away tops, showed my receipt for my st and got the 10% off.

1 hour ago, Danish Valiant said:

How do the sizes run this season? Do I have to go a size or two up as usual? 

Same sizing as the previous Errea stuff. If you take your normal size, expect it to be a bit tight but about wearable. 

Got both shirts on Saturday and they're (as expected) excellent quality. Club shop was really busy, plenty queuing to get their names and numbers. As others have said, the away shirt is a lot golder than it looked on the photoshoots. Home shirt is my favourite of the two, only two core colours of clack and white... as it should be.

19 minutes ago, jjvale_03 said:

Same sizing as the previous Errea stuff. If you take your normal size, expect it to be a bit tight but about wearable. 

Got both shirts on Saturday and they're (as expected) excellent quality. Club shop was really busy, plenty queuing to get their names and numbers. As others have said, the away shirt is a lot golder than it looked on the photoshoots. Home shirt is my favourite of the two, only two core colours of clack and white... as it should be.

Very see through though the material I noticed!

The Away one is much more gold than it looks I agree, almost Wolves level! Looks good.

3 hours ago, jjvale_03 said:

Obviously you're built slightly different to me JJ but I find Erreá is like Superdry , only without the mid-life crisis.

Take your normal size and go up one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good flow of fans picking up season tickets today and then buying merchandise in the shop.

I love the goalies jersey (not the red one, can't get myself to wear red!). Bought the blue/green one for Home games and the away strip too looks great so got one for my away days trips.

Sizing is a bit haphazard though. Got different size for each shirt due to being able to try the shirts on in the cubicle in the corner.

Togged up now and can't wait for Saturday!

Archived